Some quick news, in case no one knew...

Sir

Jun 5, 2003, 3:28:45 PM6/5/03

Master P got arrested Tuesday in Jersey for carrying illegal bullets for a
firearm he was legally allowed to carry.

50 Cent followed the footsteps of Jay Z and signed a long term contract with
Reebok to have his own shoe.

Saw Angelous on a showed called The Wrap on MTV2...they did a "listener taste
test" with his track to see if folks could call if it was Jay or not. They all
said Jay...but even funnier is...first off, they said his lawyer had asked that
he only be shown in silohuette and that his face and everything be blacked out.
DUnno what was up with that...but then, he goes into a story of how he was
riding with one of his boys, who was playing a track of Angelous's...and
Angelous made the remark to the driver..."Ay man, why you playing this Jigga
shit...?" "Man, this is you..." "Oh shit...I couldn't tell".

Snoop signed a deal to endorse VSOP alcohol. Slick Rick is still in jail. That
cat Supreme, who is being investigated with Murder Inc, got sent to prison for
like 3 years...and is a suspect in a double murder case elsewhere.

Has anyone heard the track that Kurupt did dissing Daz...and I think Snoop too.
Anyways, Daz did a reply track...and he didn't even rap...he just talked
shit...there might've even been a beat in the background...like he was thinking
about spitting but couldnt? Just seemed odd...

I heard the remix of Talib's "Get By" with Mos Def, Busta, and Jay the other
day...they coulda kept Kayne West off of it...but I was feeling it.

I finally listened to the Chino XL freestyle that Dave had mentioned he played
in the club during one of his sets and the crowd loved it. That man dissed the
fuck out of 2pac...was he alive when that shit came out? And all 2pac had to
say was "Fuck Chino XL"....kinda disappointing.

And lastly...they are coming out soon with a new playstation...PSX, over in
Japan. Shit...I just got a PS2 a few months ago. I remember I never had the
original Nintendo until after everyone else was already burned out on Super
Nintendo.

Sir...th-that's all folks

Wu Music

Jun 5, 2003, 5:01:31 PM6/5/03

> And lastly...they are coming out soon with a new playstation...PSX, over
in
> Japan. Shit...I just got a PS2 a few months ago. I remember I never had
the
> original Nintendo until after everyone else was already burned out on
Super
> Nintendo.

Sony also announce the PSP which is there portable gaming system with more
power than the PSONE which is shipping QT 4 of 2004. That's going to be the
real deal.

mattmatical

Jun 5, 2003, 5:14:05 PM6/5/03
On 05 Jun 2003 19:28:45 GMT, sirh...@aol.comet (Sir) wrote:

>I finally listened to the Chino XL freestyle that Dave had mentioned he played
>in the club during one of his sets and the crowd loved it. That man dissed the
>fuck out of 2pac...was he alive when that shit came out? And all 2pac had to
>say was "Fuck Chino XL"....kinda disappointing.

If I'm not completely mistaken, the Chino XL verses you heard
were a response to the "fuck Chino XL" outburst, which in turn
had been a response to Chino XL's line "By this industry I'm
trying not to get fucked like 2Pac in jail".

Matt
"Ich war mit 8 MC Eiht, mit 10 Mack 10
Bin mit 40 E-40 und immer noch Rap-Fan"
(KKS)

Sir

Jun 5, 2003, 8:45:28 PM6/5/03
>If I'm not completely mistaken, the Chino XL verses you heard
>were a response to the "fuck Chino XL" outburst, which in turn
>had been a response to Chino XL's line "By this industry I'm
>trying not to get fucked like 2Pac in jail".

Oh ok...whatever it was, he threw some nasty disses 2pac's way. And of course,
the nice little ending "...naw, there's no beef."

Sir...

Pizon

Jun 5, 2003, 10:29:38 PM6/5/03
>I heard the remix of Talib's "Get By" with Mos Def, Busta, and Jay the other
>day...they coulda kept Kayne West off of it...but I was feeling it.

Hell no. Kanye had the dopest verse on that song, by a LONG SHOT. Kanye is
the future.

Get at me,
Pizon
http://www.lascalaentertainment.com
--

My mentality is "what, kid?"

dave paget

Jun 6, 2003, 5:04:07 AM6/6/03
Oh yeah. Tore him up.......

dave paget

Jun 6, 2003, 5:22:58 AM6/6/03
Probably also the one about...
"I ****'s madonna more than tupac has to say your honour"
and probably many other lines....
but yeah, the line you reference is kinda naughty...

melonkunn.

May 7, 2022, 11:45:15 PM5/7/22
lmao