Puff Daddy and the Family World Tour

Joshua Lynn Pugh

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

Joshua Lynn Pugh (jol...@indiana.edu) wrote:
: I recently, Sunday, November 16, 1997, went to the Puff Daddy and the
: Family concert in Indianapolis, Indiana. It was the best show I have
: ever seen. I would recommend this show to any puffy fan. There were so
: many artists there including: Nas, Lil Kim, Lil Cease, Mase, Busta
: Rhymes, Jay-Z, DJ Kid Capri, Black Rob, Rampage, 112, Usher, Foxy Brown,
: and Stevie J. It was well worth the $35.50 that I payed for the
: ticket. GO TO THE SHOW!!!!
:
: Joshua Pugh
: joshu...@hotmail.com
: http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Campus/9617
:
: I almost forgot to add Junior mafia to the list of performers.

ROBERT ANTONI HEIL

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

In article <64t20g$omd$1...@dismay.ucs.indiana.edu>, Joshua Lynn Pugh
<jol...@indiana.edu> writes

>I recently, Sunday, November 16, 1997, went to the Puff Daddy and the
>Family concert in Indianapolis, Indiana. It was the best show I have
>ever seen. I would recommend this show to any puffy fan. There were so
>many artists there including: Nas, Lil Kim, Lil Cease, Mase, Busta
>Rhymes, Jay-Z, DJ Kid Capri, Black Rob, Rampage, 112, Usher, Foxy Brown,
>and Stevie J. It was well worth the $35.50 that I payed for the
>ticket. GO TO THE SHOW!!!!
>
>Joshua Pugh
>joshu...@hotmail.com
>http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Campus/9617
Paying £35.50 to get into a show has nothing to do with
hip-hop, period.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather go see some pensioner
stadium rock band? You're paying their prices already!

****Support REAL hip-hop*****
--
DJ Hedgehog-One

Joshua Lynn Pugh

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

ROBERT ANTONI HEIL

Nov 18, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/18/97

In article <64t24h$omd$2...@dismay.ucs.indiana.edu>, Joshua Lynn Pugh
<jol...@indiana.edu> writes

>Joshua Lynn Pugh (jol...@indiana.edu) wrote:
>: I recently, Sunday, November 16, 1997, went to the Puff Daddy and the
>:
>: I almost forgot to add Junior mafia to the list of performers.
You needn't have bothered...you mentioned enough commercial
wack-asses already!

*****Support REAL hip-hop****
--
DJ Hedgehog-One

PapaWu830

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

>I recently, Sunday, November 16, 1997, went to the Puff Daddy and the
>Family concert in Indianapolis, Indiana. It was the best show I have
>ever seen. I would recommend this show to any puffy fan. There were so
>many artists there including: Nas, Lil Kim, Lil Cease, Mase, Busta
>Rhymes, Jay-Z, DJ Kid Capri, Black Rob, Rampage, 112, Usher, Foxy Brown,
>and Stevie J. It was well worth the $35.50 that I payed for the
>ticket. GO TO THE SHOW!!!!

out of all those rappers, nas, kim, mase, busa bus, jay-z, and foxxy brown are
just commercial fucks rollin' with puffy for the
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Puffy, mase, foxy, kim, cease,
and busa all suck live anyway

PapaWu

Proper Equality Allows Controlled Emotions

lyle

Nov 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/20/97

:Nas, Lil Kim, Lil Cease, Mase, Busta

: Rhymes, Jay-Z, DJ Kid Capri, Black Rob, Rampage, 112, Usher, Foxy Brown,
: and Stevie J.

If his wack azz is such a tight rapper, why does he have to show up with
all these people? Do a concert by yourself and see how many people don't
boo you're ass off stage.

I hereby challenge puffy to do an acapella concert, if you're a legit
bestselling act, sing without stolen beats drowning out
you're lyrics, bitch, that shit would put Jim Carrey to shame!

Joshua Lynn

Jul 15, 2021, 4:44:16 PM7/15/21

Joshua Lynn

Jul 15, 2021, 4:54:20 PM7/15/21
Ill go bar for bar
shot for shot
spot for spot
either way im still going to
hop scotch your blocks while not spilling a drop of the scothc on the rocks
flick a pick of josh yall so busy with a need to watch slits of my wrist bloody as shit get to having my fits and getting pissed activate my hate now everything in this state starts to chasnge and loose shape the climate insinuate that i incinerate
can hardly see the top of the trees with all the leaves
in the way but hey its just wieght
wait dont go there over there where yonder is ponder upon this i honestly As good as it gets

Nomen Nescio

Jul 17, 2021, 5:04:41 AM7/17/21
On Thu, 15 Jul 2021 13:44:15 -0700 (PDT), Joshua Lynn
<jmlyn...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Thursday, November 20, 1997 at 1:00:00 AM UTC-7, lyle wrote:
>> :Nas, Lil Kim, Lil Cease, Mase, Busta
>> : Rhymes, Jay-Z, DJ Kid Capri, Black Rob, Rampage, 112, Usher, Foxy
Brown,
>> : and Stevie J.
>> If his wack azz is such a tight rapper, why does he have to show up
with
>> all these people? Do a concert by yourself and see how many people
don't
>> boo you're ass off stage.
>> I hereby challenge puffy to do an acapella concert, if you're a legit
>> bestselling act, sing without stolen beats drowning out
>> you're lyrics, bitch, that shit would put Jim Carrey to shame!

Q. What is a "tight rapper"?
A. A man with a small butt that is ready to bend over and take it like
a G (gay).