_Young Black Teenagers_ by Young Black Teenagers

Christopher D Gual

Apr 4, 1991, 12:13:00 AM4/4/91
In article <1991Apr4.0...@athena.mit.edu> isb...@athena.mit.edu (Charles L Isbell) writes:

>"If you didn't know my color, you wouldn't know I was White."

I heard a funny story about the group a while back. Seems a
radio station was playing them on the air and asking people to call
back with their opinions, but not telling anything about the band
except their name. People were basically calling up being basically
supportive. Then they announced that they were White and the people
who called up were hostile about them..... oh well

Has anyone listened to the new De La Soul album yet? If so how
bout a review?

later
pogo
--
Bust my britches.... Bless my soul | po...@wpi.WPI.EDU
I'm a freak of nature.... Walking totem pole | You can't get

Quentin White

Apr 20, 2022, 11:54:09 AM4/20/22
the de la soul album was fuckin amazing if you haven't listened to it man what the hell???? uhhhh? its been 31 years? did you die? WHY DID YOU NOT LISTEN TO THE ALBUM YET!???????? LISTEN TO IT IF YOU DIDN'T DIE!!!!! FUCKING DOOOOOOO IT BRO IT WILL CHANGE YOUR DAMN LIFE YOU HAVEE TO YOU HAVE TO IT IS SO GOOD WAY BETTER THAN CHILLI PEPPERS IN THE FUTURE THE FRONTMAN COMES OUT TO HAVE A UNDERAGE GIRLFRIEND DE LA SOUL IS WAY BETTER NO PEDOPHILES EXPOSED IN THE GROUP YET!!!!