Fuck 2pac

已查看 134 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

E4LiFe

未读,
1998年7月15日 03:00:001998/7/15
收件人
The worst rapper out there, 2 pac! E is fuckin dope as hell and cube 4 life

Mystikal

未读,
1998年7月15日 03:00:001998/7/15
收件人
OK i dont know why im wasting my time talking to you cause i can tell your
just trying
to get everybody to respond to you cause thats the only way you will get
attention
cause your probobly some fat FUCK! sitting in a chair all day eating chips
and playing on the comp.
Everybody know 2pac is always going to be one of the best rappers and
everyone on this list will agree with me. So another words go back to your
alt.erotica or whatever it is cause we dont have time for people like you.
Mystikal
http://members.tripod.com/~daniel187/index-2.html
N_O_L_I...@hotmail.com

Syntar

未读,
1998年7月15日 03:00:001998/7/15
收件人

how can u say that... ?!! FUCK YOU MEN...and stop fucking on this
discussion group. Get the hell out of here.

2Pac was.. or is one of the grates rap singers.. so shut up !!!!!!!

Dishrags

未读,
1998年7月15日 03:00:001998/7/15
收件人
>OK i dont know why im wasting my time talking to you cause i can tell your
>just trying
>to get everybody to respond to you cause thats the only way you will get
>attention
>cause your probobly some fat FUCK! sitting in a chair all day eating chips
>and playing on the comp.
>Everybody know 2pac is always going to be one of the best rappers and
>everyone on this list will agree with me. So another words go back to your
>alt.erotica or whatever it is cause we dont have time for people like you.

Wait up fool... slow your roll before you start criticizing other people cause
you that same fool that be posting up stupid shit to get attention because you
have no life whatsoever. For example you say shit about HOW MAKAVELI SPELLS "I
AM ALIVE" which is old news, and what it would be like if Mase fought Master P,
and asking about necklaces and other bullshit...

<*DISHRAGS*>

max weldon

未读,
1998年7月16日 03:00:001998/7/16
收件人
In article <C34r1.387$z61.6...@newshost.vvm.com>, Mystikal
<N_O_L_I...@HOTMAIL.com> writes

>OK i dont know why im wasting my time talking to you cause i can tell your
>just trying
>to get everybody to respond to you cause thats the only way you will get
>attention
>cause your probobly some fat FUCK! sitting in a chair all day eating chips
>and playing on the comp.
>Everybody know 2pac is always going to be one of the best rappers and
>everyone on this list will agree with me. So another words go back to your
>alt.erotica or whatever it is cause we dont have time for people like you.
>Mystikal
>http://members.tripod.com/~daniel187/index-2.html
>N_O_L_I...@hotmail.com

I fucking won't agree with you, fuck 2pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
--
max weldon

WillieA84

未读,
1998年7月16日 03:00:001998/7/16
收件人
why does everyone act like a bitch when someone talks shit about an mc? why do
you even care about the person that doesn't like them? why are you protective
over an mc if someone disses them? can someone answer these questions?

Thugfrmchi

未读,
1998年7月16日 03:00:001998/7/16
收件人
2pac was and always will be the greatest of all time Pac kept it real

TrilogyX77

未读,
1998年7月16日 03:00:001998/7/16
收件人
2Pac's a BITCH!!! He had very little talent if any! You can agree w/ me or
not, I really don't care. All I know is that Pac Is a huge anal cum
bubble...Almost reminisant of his life

Tru Figga

未读,
1998年7月16日 03:00:001998/7/16
收件人

><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Fuck 2pac
>From: trilo...@aol.com (TrilogyX77)
>Date: Thu, Jul 16, 1998 14:53 EDT

>2Pac's a BITCH!!! He had very little talent if any! You can agree w/ me or
>not, I really don't care. All I know is that Pac Is a huge anal cum
>bubble...Almost reminisant of his life

What a witty response...."huge anal cum bubble." What the hell would you
define talent? You a stupid bitch.

Tru Figga

未读,
1998年7月16日 03:00:001998/7/16
收件人
>I fucking won't agree with you, fuck 2pac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>!!!!!!!!!!
>--
>max weldon

Max back at it again? Shit wasnt your alter ego Casey or some shit Weldon
postin bad crap about 2pac too? I swear Max yo ugot some problems.....you
sound like a lil child - "I fucking wont agree with you, fuck 2pac!!" Like
what I said to that idiot trilogy77x, write something a little bit more mature
and back it up. Peace out fool

TrilogyX77

未读,
1998年7月16日 03:00:001998/7/16
收件人
"You a stupid bitch"? Hmm, & here I thought it would be "Your a stupid bitch".
My guess is that Ebonics flows strongly with you. Tell you what...You tell
your mom to get her fat lazy ass off of welfare & then maybe we can talk.
However, until then yoou will remain far beneath my notice.

TrilX has spoken!!!

Roberts

未读,
1998年7月16日 03:00:001998/7/16
收件人

Well Trix or Trilxx or whatever your name may be, I hope you know
insulting people with horibly weak insults such as you are doing is so
lame and played it that it makes you look like a complete ignorant fool.
Don't hate Pac cuase your a failure in life..hate yourself.

Dishrags

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人

Yeah... sure... just as soon as you let us know why you're acting like a
hypocrite because you wanna know why we care about why someone dislikes an MC,
but you seem to be the person that cares about the situation the most.

<*DISHRAGS*>

Dishrags

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
>"You a stupid bitch"? Hmm, & here I thought it would be "Your a stupid
>bitch".

Actually, you're wrong. It would be spelled "You're a stupid bitch".

<*DISHRAGS*>

Thugfrmchi

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Fuck 2pac
>From: trilo...@aol.com (TrilogyX77)
>Date: Thu, Jul 16, 1998 18:34 EDT

>"You a stupid bitch"? Hmm, & here I thought it would be "Your a stupid
>bitch".
> My guess is that Ebonics flows strongly with you. Tell you what...You
>tell
>your mom to get her fat lazy ass off of welfare & then maybe we can talk.
>However, until then yoou will remain far beneath my notice.

I'm just wondering who do you consider as a good Rap Artist

Carter

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
:-) This is great!

RIP -- 2Pac

Outlaw

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
Fuck everone that ain't down with tha westside and tha greatist rapper
ever. all ya'll deserve to die a slow cruel death like tha playa hatin
bitches that ya'll are.

WillieA84

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
why does everyone think that 2pac is the best rapper of all time? he isn't, i
think he is a great influence and a good rapper, but the best? no. you guys
need to get off his jock cause he died. there area lot of better MC's, Rakim,
KRS-One, Chuck D, Pharaohe Monche, and a lot others are better then 2Pac. You
guys need to get off his jock.

Anirban Haldar

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人 TrilogyX77

As for agreeing with you fuck dat you punk ass muthaphuka!

Master SJ

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
In article <199807170831...@ladder01.news.aol.com>, will...@aol.com
says...

-Everyone is entitled to there opinion aren't they? In your opinion you might
think that those rappers who's jock your riding might be tight but you need to
understand that some people think and know he is the greatest. Follow your own
advice about the jock thing.

Master SJ
E-Mail Address: mas...@sj.bigger.net

TrilogyX77

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
Fuck that, 2Pac was & still is a BITCH. Pretty much like all of his followers
& that is what you people are...FOLLOWERS. You all need to find a life of your
own, take a leaders role instead of following. It's a life lesson, learn from
it.

TrilX has spoken!!!

TrilogyX77

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
A good rap artist...I would have to say KRS-One. He was an originator up there
with Run-DMC & LL Cool J. 2Pac is hardly in their league & should remain where
he is...Dead.

TrilX has spoken LOUD!!!

TrilogyX77

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
Thanx for the correction, a slight error on my part.

TrilogyX77

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
I was just stating that 2Pac sucks & then some, I really do not care if you
agree. My opinion of him is that he's a BITCH. As for me being a failure, I
don't think so. My future is extremely bright, whereas yours is quite dull &
tarnished. Sorry, but I see food stamps & welfare vouchers in your future, but
then again you're used to that aren't you?

AjAx

未读,
1998年7月17日 03:00:001998/7/17
收件人
I swear to god you TrilX has Spoken mother fucker...
by any chance are you that same buttfuck that was postin shit last month
in all caps and kept sayin his name over and over...and sounded like
fuckin bob dole???

TrilX has spoken LOUD!!!
fuck you...I have OUTSPOKEN you LOUD!!!!

How old are you nigga? 5? 6? ok ok MAYBE 10......

p.s. stop dissin 2pac... he'll come back just ta kick ya lil punk ass....

In article <199807172010...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

Tru Figga

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
><HTML><PRE>Subject: Re: Fuck 2pac
>From: trilo...@aol.com (TrilogyX77)
>Date: Fri, Jul 17, 1998 16:14 EDT

I think you are delusional.....you see everyone on here who disses your fake
ass on welfare and speakin ebonics. I see your future alright....in a room
with mattresses on the walls.

Peaches...@webtv.net

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
You are going to die like a heartless fuck that u r.

Peaches...@webtv.net

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
Thank u Outlaw.Eveybody dat is hating on 2pac aint nuthin but some punk
ass bitches.

KIDM Tha Lost Outlaw

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
>On 16 Jul 1998 18:53:33 GMT, trilo...@aol.com (TrilogyX77) open his cum
>stained mouth and this is the shit that flowed out:

>2Pac's a BITCH!!! He had very little talent if any! You can agree w/ me or
>not, I really don't care. All I know is that Pac Is a huge anal cum
>bubble...Almost reminisant of his life

And this is my reply:

It is people like you that give rap a bad name. Why the Fuck is 2Pac
a Bitch. HE had way more talent than you and you have no right to say
how much talent he had. Now if you are going to post more shit like
this then you can get the fuck out of this newsgroup or you could just
shut the fuck up. Why don't you go taste your shit by licking your
dad's cock.

KIDM Tha Lost Outlaw

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
Look max... i'm not telling you to like pac or his music, but pac never
hurt a head off your head so why don't you show a little respect to a dead
man instead of just dissin him?
elle

max weldon <m...@weldon.demon.co.uk> wrote in article

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
it's not a matter of protecting an artist, but when they're say dead and
just being dissed while they lye in the grave, it aint right! that's what.
elle

WillieA84 <will...@aol.com> wrote in article
<199807161034...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
you fool outlaw... you love pac, y'know what it is that killed him then???
it was the very thing you are doing... going on about east and west sides,
we're all people and he should never have died for such a poor reason... so
think about what you are saying man!
elle

Outlaw <Out...@webtv.net> wrote in article
<14770-35A...@newsd-101.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
woah!!!!! you make errors- no way trilogy... i thought from the way you
were carrying on that only really really thick people made little mistakes?
elle

TrilogyX77 <trilo...@aol.com> wrote in article
<199807172011...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
you got a bit of an obsession with welfare... well before you start on me,
i aint on welfare and i never will be... yeah i agree with the other guy,
first off, tupacs dead so just give the man a bit of respect and leave him
to rest in peace... second off you don't bother backing up your little
insults... claim you got a bright future, so might everyone on here that
you claim is on welfare, what would you know? as much as we know about your
little sunny future.
elle

TrilogyX77 <trilo...@aol.com> wrote in article

<199807172015...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
not many people deserve to be dead trilx... only really bad folks, not ones
that you didn't like man!
elle

TrilogyX77 <trilo...@aol.com> wrote in article

<199807172010...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

Teknique

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
TrilogyX77 wrote:

> A good rap artist...I would have to say KRS-One. He was an originator up there
> with Run-DMC & LL Cool J. 2Pac is hardly in their league & should remain where
> he is...Dead.
>
> TrilX has spoken LOUD!!!

Just cause people are pieoneers of shit..dont mean they the best. I
can't stand that old school shit..I respect it, but it's old, it was
good for BACK THEN, not now. Don't go hating Pac cause you have your
weak ass old memories of that bullshit.

Teknique

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人

You are a fucking fool....die slow bitch. Your just mad cause you know
pac is the best and YOU CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT. Hahahahahahaahhahahhah

Teknique

未读,
1998年7月18日 03:00:001998/7/18
收件人
TrilogyX77 wrote:

> I was just stating that 2Pac sucks & then some, I really do not care if you
> agree. My opinion of him is that he's a BITCH. As for me being a failure, I
> don't think so. My future is extremely bright, whereas yours is quite dull &
> tarnished. Sorry, but I see food stamps & welfare vouchers in your future, but
> then again you're used to that aren't you?

You foresee people's futures??...sounds like your one of those 80 year
old fat ass people on BET at 2:30 am

2Pac

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
I'm French and I just want to say that NTM , I AM , PASSI and SOMY
BUGSY are the best !!! I also like 2pac!

JayJay a écrit dans le message <01bdb253$51b6b500$fe3e70c2@default>...

TrilogyX77

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
Agree or not, I may have come on a bit strong w/ the whole "I hate 2Pac" shit.
However, I am not apologizing. I still think that 2Pac sucks & has no talent.
I will respect him for what he was...A person that brought himself up from
poverty w/ very little help from his mother, because she was on crack. I just
do not like his music, I feel that it was fake.

TrilX is done!!!

Outlaw

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
>you fool outlaw... you love pac, y'know what it >is that killed him
then??? It was the very thing >you are doing... going on about east and

west >sides, we're all people and he should never >have died for such a
poor reason... so think >about what your saying man!

You are tha fool bitch, I'm just tellin it like it is.
Pac is tha greatist rapper ever. Although I never dissed tha east,
everone knows or should know that most, if not all of their rappers are
steady imatators. Very few people know exactly why he was killed, but
that was not tha reason. It may have been tha people he beat tha shit
out of for robbin him of his deathrow chain or because he was leavin
Deathrow Records to start his own label, Makaveli Records, upon
completion of tha two records he was signed for.On tha album Makaveli,
Don Killuminati:The Seven Day Theory if you turn tha track1up loud tha
first few seconds you will hear tha words Suge shot me.

Its not about east or west, its about niggas and bitches, power and
money, ridahs and punks,which side are you on?-Makaveli

AjAx

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
thank you very much Bob Dole...do you have anything else to say Bob Dole?
has Bob Dole spoken LOUD? or just Bob Dole has Spoken?
would you like another ice tea this evening Bob Dole?
fuck nut....
AjAx aka HeLlRaZoR

In article <199807190745...@ladder03.news.aol.com>,

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
i donno trilx more and more i get the feeling you are fake... 'cos you
reckon everyone else but you is on welfare, you disrespected a dead man and
you never found anything you say with any evidence.
elle

TrilogyX77 <trilo...@aol.com> wrote in article

<199807190745...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
exactly teknique you don't like it but you still respect it... if only
trilx would bother to learn a bit of respect.
elle

Teknique <sr...@execpc.com> wrote in article
<6ornle$4...@newsops.execpc.com>...

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
well if i'm the fool then you're the bitch... i'm not saying the east west
directly killed him, but that is what resulted in alot of the pain in his
rapping life and it may have been what killed him. but you're only hurting
yourself and possibly costing more lives by what you say (not you
personally but the more people that go on about the west/east coast thing
the longer the bloodshed over it will continue) you are ruling out a load
of decent rappers on the east coast... rakim etc... i like the west style
slightly more but i never make broad statements like you to say that
everyone who doesn't only like west coast rap deserves to be killed or
whatever... the east and west coast thing something that petty shouldn't
cost lives, and it should be what's in the music not what coast it came
from... get a grip on the reality of what you're saying about the east west
coast thang which shoulda been dead and buried already not still alive and
thriving.
elle

Outlaw <Out...@webtv.net> wrote in article

<15694-35B...@newsd-104.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

an...@rap.com

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人 JayJay
yeah fuck six pac!

Outlaw

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
>everyone who doesn't only like west coast rap deserves to be killed or
whatever...

Wrong again, I never said that, I was speaking about those who were
blatantly disrespecting Pac or those that had no love for tha westside.
I like Rakim also.

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
i was gonna try and form a response on this, but then i realized it's
impossible 'cos i don't have anything much to say to a four worded article
referring to someone who doesn't exist and then they don't bother to back
up there opinion... so i ain't go tnothing to say to you.
elle

an...@rap.com wrote in article <6oth0q$3...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...

JayJay

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
so me and you see nearly virtually eye to eye on this thing.. it's just the
bit where you said that all those not down with the west side should die a
slow horrible death that threw me off the scent a bit here... sorry i got
the wrong idea there on that! but all that said i agree about dissin'
pac... but everyones free in my mind to have love for whoever they like
without me impossing a slow horrible death on them.
elle

Outlaw <Out...@webtv.net> wrote in article

<14769-35B...@newsd-101.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

Sean Weingartner

未读,
1998年7月19日 03:00:001998/7/19
收件人
hey, aren;t they both dead???

Sean Weingartner
Is Nothing Sacred?
http://www.geocities.com/hollywood/boulevard/9151

"Preacher man spins backward secret messages, What are you looking for?
Something your Subconscience can devise. Such a sin to disappoint your
suspicion. Your force is ours there are no hidden lies."
John Arch, Fates Warning

HeLlRaZoR

未读,
1998年7月20日 03:00:001998/7/20
收件人
I gotta keen lil idea....FUCK YOU!
stop disrespecting the dead my friend...
and you have no reason whatsoever to "fuck six pac"...you have no reason
and further more his fuckin name is 2pac dumb drunk ass mother fucker...
stop bein so disrespectful....
HeLlRaZoR

In article <6oth0q$3...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>, an...@rap.com wrote:

> yeah fuck six pac!

Geoffrey Cameron Moore

未读,
1998年7月20日 03:00:001998/7/20
收件人 TrilogyX77
Who do you like? Who's music is real to you?

Eric .L Turner

未读,
1998年7月20日 03:00:001998/7/20
收件人
Anal cum bubble? you gump ass dude that's what you wash your mouth out
with FUCKING WITH PAC

LAYZIBIZZY

未读,
1998年7月22日 03:00:001998/7/22
收件人
thank you very much Bob Dole...do you have anything else to say Bob Dole?
has Bob Dole spoken LOUD? or just Bob Dole has Spoken?
would you like another ice tea this evening Bob Dole?
fuck nut....
AjAx aka HeLlRaZoR~~~>>>>

who the hell u talkin bout? lol umm ok i know who bob is but who on these
boards were u talkin bout?

4StarzzPlay*a

未读,
2020年8月6日 02:53:562020/8/6
收件人
Eazy?
Man pleez..

Fritz Wuehler

未读,
2020年8月6日 09:58:192020/8/6
收件人
On Wed, 5 Aug 2020 23:53:55 -0700 (PDT), "4StarzzPlay*a"
<bartek...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Eazy?
>Man pleez..

He did, in jail where he got fucked by many men. That made him a G =
gay.
He learnt to be 'flexible' by his ballet classes.

0 个新帖子