seen this? p.s. arg... if we gotta talk semi-privately. formal location for mad discussion team? that's ok by me? the future too shall see.

Doc Martian

Jul 14, 2015, 6:39:05 PM7/14/15
Sativa Cat Do we have any scientists? Just one maybe. A kludge for rain. El
Niños a-comin' left coast not better beware... keep the alc. level down...
no hurricaine air. the islands, new orleans, boston, miami new york too....
talkin' glugglugglugglug and breathing something hurricane blue. Us.... we
want rainclouds... they mayyyy be watering the midwest.... we should mebbe
figger.... over a couple hundred which is best. maybe it's a balance...
we're dry and they're wet. like somewhere around the middle.... what happens
when those pressure patterns have met. that's part of it.... but
sometimes... they gotta go dry.... dustbowl.... maybe both of us.... to get
it green... and stabilized.... CA needs some water. az. also true.... for
just a short kludge instead of mayhem.... luaus smokin' and bbq. wet weather
through particulate. but one thing i'm scared... that marine fuckin' algae
all mutated and blarin'.... um.... how hard it rains... and where....
somewhere that clears.... even though that shit's sticky.... and lingers for
years.... so think everybody.... i don't got a clue.... but i'm certain that
that kludge could bring rainbows too. Respectfully, Superman - For truth,
justice, and the grateful dead's livable revision of the american way. wink
emoticon p.s. just kidding.... bob weir's superman.
Like · Reply · 3 mins

Sativa Cat also... what's natural.... a shield and the mississippi
swamp..... that ends in the highlands.... and the mountains.... and north to
the ice clump. usta be clumps. You know my ideas. I think a new deal instead
of a new tech that builds yuck is in order.
9 mins · Like
Sativa Cat UM. How about.... ozzfest.... or whatever. touring. BUT. one
important complaint. no not my hands hurt.... but don't follow that train.
Green. 100 miles? no more drive for anyone. you move to a new city... lucky
you.... strike up a fat one. 2 or 3 year u.s. cycle? everyone has a chance
to see one. then again and again.... first green and then
non-straight-christian-male on the constitution hung? 2 or 3 years more? how
about? Old punks. I'm not calling these shot.... but if i'm lucky... i'll
tour.... no one band some old guys.... popstars? king sunni ade. some new
rocker that looks like victor mature? no 2-3 year solids... but some that
are sure.... the only thing certain... is that if you catch it in reno....
and later miami.... both will be sure.... to leave you feeling warmly....
tears at both the old and new world.... the kind that are joyful... cuz
we've done it. with luck. what I call g-d's green earth. you may call mother
gaia.... i'm loving her too.... an active core planet? might be wayyyy hard
to do.... is she beating in carbon... her iron pathways too.... liquid
cooled from the oceans... um.... lord.... i bless her too. Devil's big
machine.... or ours later made with love. it seems maybe... to have
elements... that echo that image. So in case... maybe those... that don't
observe... will understand the processes and love. I dunno.... I'm puttin'
this one up for discussion. Chalices.... safety's off.
1 min · Like

---