Amtrak train with 183 passengers stranded in Oregon for more than 24 hours: report

Leroy N. Soetoro

Mar 5, 2019, 2:40:23 PM3/5/19
https://www.foxnews.com/travel/amtrak-train-with-183-passengers-stranded-
in-oregon-for-more-than-24-hours-report

A Los Angeles-bound Amtrak train that left Seattle Sunday morning has been
stranded in Oregon for more than 24 hours after a downed tree and heavy
snow prevented it from moving forward, according to officials.

The Amtrak Coast Starlight train, carrying 183 passengers, stopped in
Oakridge, Ore., just before 6:30 p.m., said Olivia Irvin, an Amtrak
spokeswoman.

She said heavy snow and debris on the tracks have kept the train stuck in
the area – about 45 miles southeast of Eugene – and there’s no indication
when they can leave, The Oregonian reported.

Nearly 200 passengers onboard an Amtrak train have been stuck in Oregon
for more than 24 hours.
Nearly 200 passengers onboard an Amtrak train have been stuck in Oregon
for more than 24 hours. (Twitter/@Amtrak)

The intense weather in the area has prevented alternative forms of
transportation, Irvin said.

GET THE FOX NEWS APP

She said the passengers may not be rescued until Tuesday morning. Union
Pacific is reportedly working to help clear a path for the train.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.

William Elliot

Mar 6, 2019, 12:11:08 AM3/6/19
On Tue, 5 Mar 2019, Leroy N. Soetoro wrote:

> https://www.foxnews.com/travel/amtrak-train-with-183-passengers-stranded-
> in-oregon-for-more-than-24-hours-report
>
> A Los Angeles-bound Amtrak train that left Seattle Sunday morning has been
> stranded in Oregon for more than 24 hours after a downed tree and heavy
> snow prevented it from moving forward, according to officials.
>
> The Amtrak Coast Starlight train, carrying 183 passengers, stopped in
> Oakridge, Ore., just before 6:30 p.m., said Olivia Irvin, an Amtrak
> spokeswoman.
>
> She said heavy snow and debris on the tracks have kept the train stuck in
> the area – about 45 miles southeast of Eugene – and there’s no indication
> when they can leave, The Oregonian reported.
>
> Nearly 200 passengers onboard an Amtrak train have been stuck in Oregon
> for more than 24 hours.
> Nearly 200 passengers onboard an Amtrak train have been stuck in Oregon
> for more than 24 hours. (Twitter/@Amtrak)
>
> The intense weather in the area has prevented alternative forms of
> transportation, Irvin said.
>
> GET THE FOX NEWS APP
>
> She said the passengers may not be rescued until Tuesday morning. Union
> Pacific is reportedly working to help clear a path for the train.

Were freight trains also unable to move?

Kora

Mar 6, 2019, 8:51:42 AM3/6/19
William Elliot wrote

> Were freight trains also unable to move?

This proves Trump right when he says we should abandon rail transportation
and return to wagon trains, horses and buggies like in the good old days or
we should all be like him and have the taxpayer pay for our flights to the
golf course.

Gunner Asch

Mar 6, 2019, 8:56:15 AM3/6/19
On Wed, 6 Mar 2019 13:51:42 +0000 (UTC), Kora <Kor...@sir.net> wrote:

>From: Kora <Kor...@sir.net>
>Newsgroups: alt.railroad,misc.transport.rail.americas,or.politics,sac.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.survivalism
>Subject: Re: Amtrak train with 183 passengers stranded in Oregon for more than 24 hours: report
>Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 13:51:42 +0000 (UTC)
And more lying and buffoonery from an Albasani mental case.

__

"Poor widdle Wudy...mentally ill, lies constantly, doesnt know who he is, or even what gender "he" is.

No more pathetic creature has ever walked the earth. But...he is locked into a mental hospital for the safety of the public.

Which is a very good thing."

Asun rauhassa, valmistaudun sotaan.

---

Klaus Schadenfreude

Mar 8, 2019, 10:54:44 AM3/8/19
Gunner Asch wrote

> And more lying and buffoonery from an Albasani mental case.

Time to painfully cull this cocksucker

Kora

Dec 9, 2019, 1:01:21 PM12/9/19
William Elliot wrote

> Were freight trains also unable to move?

Byker

Dec 9, 2019, 7:00:25 PM12/9/19
"Kora" wrote in message news:XnsAB2084...@178.63.61.145...
The way things keep going, going coast-to-coast by rail will be a thing of
the past: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSw7fWCrDk0