Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today.

Top 10 Dance Chart June 23 - 29, 2022

tunedi...@hotmail.com

Jun 23, 2022, 11:57:11 AM6/23/22
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
Top 10 Dance Chart

June 23 - 29, 2022
Chart #1424

#W LW TW Song Artist Company

4 2 1 Maybe You're The Problem Ava Max Atlantic
5 3 2 On Repeat Robin Schulz & David Guetta Warner
1 - 3 I Ain't Worried OneRepublic Interscope
4 6 4 Stay The Night Sigala, Talia Mar Ministry of Sound
5 5 5 21 Reasons Nathan Dawe ft. Ella Henderson Atlantic
2 7 6 I Just Called Neiked x Anne-Marie x Latto Warner
8 1 7 Words Alesso & Zara Larsson 10:22pm
2 8 8 Lonely Heart Europa (Jax Jones & Martin Solveig) & Gracey WUGD
6 4 9 Freeze Kygo Kygo/RCA
8 10 10 About Damm Time Lizzo Atlantic

Follow Tuned In Radio on Twitter at twitter.com/TunedInRadio
#TunedInRadio #TunedIn and online at www.tunedinradio.com

Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests, published listings, serviced product and media attention.