JACON The Arab Company for Trade and Manufacturing

1 view

sbr m7mwd

Aug 10, 2022, 2:43:59 PM8/10/22

call us
42 Omar Ibn Al-Khattab division, extension of Gesr El-Suez Street - in front of the Police Department
(+2)01009944520 / 01227472712(+2)01225709030
el...@jacon-eg.com
elia...@yahoo.com
jack_...@yahoo.com

One of the leading companies in the manufacture of requirements for quarries, factories, ports and metal constructions. Since more than thirty years ago, the company has been working in the service of this field. Jacon has turned into an Egyptian joint stock company in the year 2000 AD. We have several industrial and commercial activities that put us at the forefront with operating companies. Where we own a complete factory with all modern equipment in the Abu Zaabal Industrial Zone in Greater Cairo. We have the technical ability to carry out all metal works, beside our specialization in the production of crushing units, vibrators and handling equipment This company was founded by Engineer / Joseph Kamal Riad, who grew up in this field, using the best technical competencies from engineers and administrators, whether design engineers, implementation engineers, or highly qualified technicians...
Our industrial services
Since more than thirty years ago, the company has been working in the service of this field and has turned into an Egyptian joint stock company in the year 2000 AD. We have several industrial and commercial activities that put us in the forefront with the operating companies. Where we own a complete factory with all modern equipment in the Abu Zaabal Industrial Zone in Greater Cairo. We have the technical ability to carry out all metal works, in addition to our specialization in the production of crushing units, vibrators and handling equipment.
The company's website
http://www.jacongroup.com

The Arab Company for Trade and Manufacturing JACON

garbage recycling lines
Thermal metal belts
Trusses and metal structures
Bakr belts and dolphins
sieves (shakes)
salt production lines
Manufacturing production lines
silos and closets
Bearings, spare parts
Crushers and crushing units
screening units
conveyor belts
Trusses and metal structures
silos and closets
Bakr belts and dolphins
Sieve net
Manufacture of vertical hoppers and screw conveyors
Welding of rubber belts and cladding of rollers
Thermal metal belts
import crushers
import mills
Importing rubber belts