On Thursday's Mark Levin Show

Ubiquitous

Nov 14, 2022, 4:14:14 AM11/14/22
On Thursday’s Mark Levin Show, the Republican establishment and their
media surrogates are in full propaganda mode. Mitch McConnell didn’t
promote any agenda this election cycle for Republicans to run on. There
was no coordinated messaging from McConnell. But he spent tens of
millions trashing the conservative Republican in Alaska who was
endorsed by the state GOP, he denied funding to Republican candidates
in Arizona and New Hampshire, and his candidate in Colorado was
crushed. What would the Republican party of the likes of Chris
Christie look like? They would manage the deterioration the Democrats
are causing. Also, the media and Democrats want a fight between Ron
DeSantis and Donald Trump. Trump shouldn’t take the bait. He should
take DeSantis under his wing, that’s how you build the party. Then,
why do the media not jump up and down when the Biden administration
targets their political opponents? Biden basically gave the green light
publically to the federal investigation division to go after Elon Musk.
Later, in breaking news, a judge has now ruled President Biden’s
student loan relief of trillions of dollars as unlawful and
unconstitutional. Finally, Sen Ron Johnson calls in to thank the Levin
audience for their support of his Senate campaign. He also discusses
his governing agenda for Senate Republicans.

Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

You know, so we get further and further away from this election. My
contempt for the Republican establishment and their media their media
surrogates. Just grows and grows and grows the way they lie to we, the
people, the way they hate the conservative base is on display all day.
Everywhere. Everywhere. I see the GOP establishment and their media
surrogates are in full propaganda mode. Tell me, America. What exactly
was the agenda that Mitch McConnell promoted this election cycle for
Republicans to run on? Do you remember how critical it was of him?
Because he had no agenda. There was none. What legislation to McConnell
say a Republican majority Senate would pass to address public needs and
concerns during the course of this election. He offered nothing. What
was the coordinated messaging from McConnell? There wasn’t any. He kept
collecting. Hundreds of millions of dollars from big donors and special
interests in and around Washington, D.C., for a Senate Leadership Fund
is a separate fund run by a hack by the name of Stephen Long. And he
spent millions trashing the conservative Republican in Alaska who was
endorsed by the Alaska Republican Party. That’s not been discussed all
day long, as best as I can tell. He denied one penny. Not even a penny.
For Blake Masters in Arizona, who’s taking on an incumbent Democrat
senator. It’s hard enough to beat an incumbent Democrat senator. But
when the Republican leader in the Senate, with his hundreds of millions
of dollars, denies our candidate even one penny, he’s sabotaging him.
In New Hampshire. A retired general. Taking on another left wing
Democrat, incumbent senator, vulnerable. And at the most crucial time
where that candidate needs money to get on air and they go after her,
he pulls out $5.9 million. The $5.9 million. That was to be targeted
for that state. But he spent $9 million in Alaska going after the
conservative on behalf of Lisa Murkowski. Meanwhile, his darling
Kennedy that was going to prove to the whole country that the
Republican establishment there, rhinos, know how to win races. Oh. Day
in Colorado. What slaughter? By Michael Bennet, the most monotonous
candidate running next to Fetterman. Crushed. Crushed. Now we have
three seats that are still out. Arizona, Nevada. And Georgia. Three
seats still up. Adam Laxalt. Blake Masters. Herschel Walker. Now.
McConnell came in later and endorsed Walker after trashing him in the
Republican primary, but then said, okay, we can endorsement. They came
in later and they endorsed Adam Laxalt. Okay. I guess we can endorse
him. Not a penny for a masters. Now, who’s to say if there was a O’Day
type candidate, a rhino running in Nevada that could even be close
against an incumbent Democrat? It wouldn’t be. Who’s to say? Then if
somebody other than Blake Masters was nominated in Arizona and I back
somebody else, who’s to say the attorney general there would be as
close as Masters was? We have no idea. Who’s to say if anybody else was
nominated other than Herschel Walker and Georgia, that we’d still be in
that fight? We have no idea. So why is this constant effort to say,
well, you got to pick the best candidate? Who’s to say these weren’t
the best candidates? Don’t embrace the assumptions that the Republican
establishment is spewing out there. They don’t want to take any
responsibility for their failures. None. This is how Mitch McConnell
hangs on. Here’s The Wall Street Journal is The New York Post. He’s got
Karl Rove, his partner, who’s involved in a lot of this. They’re all
out there spewing this stuff. He’s got CNN. MSNBC. They all sound the
same, don’t they? All spewing this stuff. They have no evidence to show
us anything of the kind, any more than they had evidence when they kept
talking about a red wave. You and I weren’t talking about a red way. We
didn’t create that impression or that environment. They did. Relying on
what? Washington consultants. Washington relying on pollsters. The
pollsters, they consultants. There’s going to be a red wave who says.
They all have egg on their faces. They accept no responsibility. The
Republican establishment sounds like Joe Biden. Meanwhile. From
Breitbart. Narrow. Monroe, Republican gained bigger share of Latino and
black voters. You think that was due to Mitch McConnell or Chris
Christie or Larry Hogan? The populist GOP share of the Latino vote
jumped by a third, almost 40% compared to 2018, according to exit
polls. The GOP share the black vote also jumped sharply from 2018, but
from a very low level of 9 to 13%. Wow. What else happened? The Jewish
vote jumped for the Republicans. 40. 41% of the Jewish vote went for
Republicans. 45% of the Jewish vote. Went for DeSantis, which is how he
won, among other things, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade Dade. So Republicans
picked up a bigger percentage of the vote among Jews and blacks and
Hispanics. Well, who did that? The Conservatives did that. The
establishment doesn’t know how to do this. Trump did it. DeSantis did
it. The conservatives did it. Kemp did it. Abbott did it. Not the
pollsters and not the. I mean, George Bush under Rove could have prayed
for these kinds of numbers, which he would never get. And then how many
of these close races? Did George Bush campaign for our candidates? Not
one. How many of these close races did Mitt Romney campaign for our
candidates? Not one. Not even from Mike Lee wouldn’t even endorse him.
We’re being sabotaged by the establishment, and then they blame us. Oh,
these extremist candidates, these election denier candidates. Election
denier candidates. I thought they were talking about Biden. Maybe
Obama’s running again and Hillary Clinton running again. Not for this
crap. They pulled the same stunt with Reagan. Reagan’s too extreme.
Reagan can’t win. He and Reagan won two massive landslides. They’ll
pull this. You think they’re going to embrace the senators, the
Republican establishment? How so? Have you seen it? Has Mitch McConnell
praised and celebrated Ron DeSantis today? No, they haven’t. But it’s
all Donald Trump’s fault. All of it. Now. Does that sound honest to
you? Now, you may not want Trump to run. Got it. You may not want him
to announce right now. Understand? That’s not what I’m talking about.
I’m talking about. Let’s analyze this. All day long. You’re not Donald
Trump. Have a rally for Marco Rubio. In Palm Beach, Florida. The day
before the election, Mr. Producer. Did Rubio win or lose America? And
by how much? Rubio won by a record setting 15% over Val Demings, who
was a Democrat star. It doesn’t sound like Trump hasn’t Rubio. And each
candidate she endorsed Masters and some of the others, they’re within a
whisker of defeating incumbent Democrat senators. Why is it assumed
that they would have easily won that race with establishment Republican
rhinos? Why is that assumed? They’re incumbent Democrat senators
because they couldn’t be defeated by Mitch McConnell. Karl Rove.
Establishment Republican candidates in the first place. I’m just trying
to get some honesty on the table here, ladies and gentlemen. How do you
explain New York? Where we flip two seats and are likely to flip two
more in the house. Where Zelman, a Trump supporter, almost won for the
first time in 20 years. To listen to the phony media and to listen to
the Republican establishment. You would think everybody voting had
Trump in their brain and other Trump projects. Just because the
establishment does. Just because the media do. Just because they’re
obsessed. And psychotic doesn’t mean the voters are. There is no
evidence of a red wave to begin with. I kept explaining, Forget about
it, just vote. The GOP establishment takes responsibility for nothing
except if it’s favorable. Same thing happened in 2010. I think we want
62 or 63 House seats. They thought they would win more Senate seats and
Mitch McConnell attacked. The Tea Party. John Boehner governed against
the Tea Party. The Democrats don’t do that to their base. They don’t do
that to their base. They’re going to treat DeSantis very similarly.
They will trash him, too. And it’s very clear whether it’s Bush or
Hogan or Christie or Romney or, you know, the list. They didn’t lift
the finger for conservative candidates, not a finger. Now once again,
there were 34 seats up this round. 20 were Republican. 14 were
Democrat. The Democrats have so far lost one seat. The Republicans so
far have lost one seat. Now there’s a battle over three in. Democrat
seats. In all three cases, it’s very close. In all three cases, they
are Trump supported candidates. That might defeat one, two or three or
none. But they’re in the battle. It’s not easy to defeat an incumbent
Democrat senator. It almost never happens. It’s very rare. These House
seats where we should have picked up more House seats. You telling me
people were voting now because of inflation of a natural Trump? Trump.
6 million more Republicans voted this time than last time. In the last
midterms, 6 million more. If we allow the Republican establishment and
their friends and the Democrat corrupt media to spin this endlessly,
we’re never going to be able to fix it. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 2

It’s time for a new Republican leader in the Senate. We’re not going to
get one because as the conga line goes on TV, they say they’re going to
vote for McConnell because McConnell provides them with a ton of money
when they run for re-election. That’s all he’s good for. But I’m
telling you now, he’s attacked conservatives in the past. He backed
Gerald Ford against Ronald Reagan, as did Rove early on. It’s just it’s
very inappropriate that the rhino wing of the Republican Party, much
like the media, generally have a lot of access to the airwaves, to the
radio waves, whatever waves, not the red waves, but they’re spinning.
I’m not a special pleader for anybody, ladies and gentlemen, I haven’t
decided who I’m going to support or how I’m going to support them or
whether I’m going to support them. I’m a special pleader for the truth.
And we’re not going to fix things or understand things or be able to
address things if we just knee jerk follow everybody else. We many
already did that with the red wave. You think about the radio hosts and
TV hosts, they keep telling you there’s going to be a red wave or red
tsunami. You need to dismiss them. They’re not independent thinkers.
They don’t really they’re not really facing reality. I’ll be right
back.

Hour 1 Segment 3

You know that earlier I was watching Brett Berry question a couple of
senators, including Rob Portman of Ohio and Portman’s asked. You know
about the election. Of course he dumps on Trump and prepare pushes back
a little bit and he says, okay, but some people are critical of
McConnell. You know, he pulled money out of New Hampshire at the end.
He didn’t put money into Arizona. And then he used millions of dollars
to go after the other Republican candidate in Alaska. And Portman said,
no, McConnell did the right thing. Exactly the right thing. This is the
problem. These Republicans are many of them. They’re like high on
something. They’re high on McConnell. It’s it really is like a country
club. It truly is. They’ve been there so long and McConnell has been
there so long. They don’t even entertain the idea of giving somebody
younger, more articulate, more conservative, and more in line with the
conservative base, without which there be no Republican Party. What
would the Republican Party be? The party of Larry Hogan’s and Chris
Christie’s? Well, what the hell would that look like? All they could do
is manage the unraveling, a deterioration in the nation under the
Democrats. That’s all they want to get along with the Democrats. They
don’t want to raise principles and fight on principles. Hogan got
elected in a Democrat state. By moving towards the left and you wanted
to manage that way. Chris Christie got elected in a Democrat state. He
moved toward the left and he wanted to manage that way. Ron DeSantis
got elected in a purple state and he didn’t want to manage our way. He
wanted to change the state. And he did. Just like Reagan got elected in
California, he wanted to change the state, and he did. That’s the
difference between leadership. And bureaucracy being bureaucratic
governors. That’s the difference. But when I hear guys like Portman and
everything saying, Oh, Mitch did exactly the right thing. Romney put
out a tweet a few days back trying to spend the whole thing. If we win
the Senate, it’s thanks to a match, you know? Of course, if we don’t,
that’s. That’s somebody else’s fault. They sound like Biden. But
there’s some kind of you know, they talk about the Stockholm syndrome.
It is the Washington, D.C. Republican Senate syndrome. Truthfully. It’s
crazy. Republicans Breitbart, Joel Pollak have won nearly 6 million
more votes nationwide in races for the House of Representatives, but
have flipped relatively few seats, suggesting the talk of a red wave
may have anticipated the overall mood of the country, but not the final
result of the election. According to Cook Political Report, as of
Thursday morning, Republicans have won over 50 million votes or 52.3%
of the vote. Compared to 44 million votes or 46.2% of the vote.
Republicans lead by 6.1%, which is better than their average in generic
congressional ballot polls. Remember all that polling which the
Republican Party led by two and a half percent in the final Real Clear
Politics average before the election. Now, think about that.
Republicans lead by 6.1% in the nationwide voting for a House. 6.1%.
Who gets the credit for that, Mr. Producer? Is it the same guy that
gets the disk credit for everything? So is that due to Trump or not?
I’m just curious about the logic, because I think. We’re listening to
simpletons. With agendas who project. It’s not due to Trump. It’s not
against Trump. Maybe it has nothing to do with Trump. The mismatch
between rates. Pollock The risk mismatch between overall votes cast for
Republicans and the actual result reflects the polarized nature of the
congressional maps and also reflects the fact that Republican losses
against many Democrat incumbents were very narrow. I spoke to this
yesterday. You have well over 20 seats that were decided by, well, less
than 5% of the popular vote. And I gave you two scenarios. One very
bleak. One very bright. And I concluded, I’m not sure which it is yet,
but we’re going to know in two years. Just the way it is. It’s just the
way it is. We will know in two years if the culture rot is so deep that
we can’t win under any circumstances. Or if they called the red wave
just one cycle too early. That’s what I’m leaning toward, but I’m not
going to call it one way or the other. I’m just trying to figure it out
like everybody else. But I wouldn’t go on Timmons or Trump. Trump’s the
reason we lost or I got 6 million more votes. Well, that’s Trump. Trump
got a it. What is the problem? If you have a different sort of approach
to certain things, that’s fine. If you have a different opinion, fine.
Maybe I share your opinion. There is no question that Donald Trump is
hated by the Democrats and the media and the rhinos. It’s a hard burden
to overcome. He did it once. And the second time it’s a jump ball, in
my view. But he certainly did it once. And then they spent the rest of
the four years trying to destroy the man. And then I think when will
these same forces be in play if if Iran. DeSantis is nominated? Yes.
Trump is controversial as as a politician because he’s provocative.
That’s his strength, too. That’s why so many of you love him. That’s
why so many of you voted for him. He doesn’t take the crap. That said,
our enemies are political enemies both within the Republican Party and
outside the Republican Party, the Democrats and their media. Do you
think they’d be any different? If Donald Trump were a nice guy all the
time, speaking beautifully to everybody. Now. You read American
Marxism? Many of you. There’s a movement against us right now. That
wants to devour our institutions, that wants to devour our nuclear
family, that wants to devour our national. Security that wants to
devour our borders, that wants to devour, period. To destroy what is
and to replace it with something else. That movement doesn’t care if
it’s Trump or DeSantis or if it’s Ted Cruz. They don’t care. They’re
pushing an agenda. And they don’t want anybody standing in the way,
period. This is the thing. McConnell can’t get through his head. And so
many of those on radio and TV who talk like they’re experts. They’re
not experts. They don’t even smell what’s going on. Particularly the
paid consultants who’ve been around way too long. Whose opinions we
don’t give a crap about. We are facing we are facing the obliteration
of the American system. By this administration, by this putative
president, by the media and all their supporters. You can listen to
them every damn day. They tell you what they want to do. They tell you
what they want to do. So they get up on TV or radio. You know that
Trump he what a want. No, it’s not true. It was Nixon. It was Reagan.
Oh, everybody’s so bad. Everybody’s in the way. They love Bush because
he didn’t do a hell of a lot, quite frankly. Neither of them. I’m just
being honest. Nice guys. They didn’t do a hell of a lot. Can you think
of much? Certainly on the domestic front, I can’t. I can’t. When you
have strong Republican leaders. They are, by definition, said to be
controversial. Provocative because they go against the narrative that
it is created by the left in their party. They go against the
narrative. So. Joel Pollak points out that in the massive. Red wave. In
2010 with the Tea Party, the Republicans took 63 seats. Their victory
over the Democrats nationwide on the House was 6.5%. This time it was
6.1%. And that number kind of. Underscores what I said yesterday about.
Where that we were on the precipice. We might be on the precipice of a
red wave in two years in Florida. Being the point of the spear. Or not.
But it certainly isn’t something to just surrender. You got to think
about it. You’ve got to think about it. How come so many Democrat House
incumbents. Well over 20, almost lost their seats by less than 10,000
votes, which means 5000 votes switching one way or another. And a huge
number of them were able to hold their seats by 1200 votes or 1800
votes. It was that close. Now almost is not an answer on anything. I
got it. But it is. If you’re thinking about, okay, how do you adjust?
How do you fix? How do you reform? How do you how do you manage what
took place for the next election cycle? Nine. Well, we just got to get
Trump out of the way. Then we’ll be okay. No, we won’t. Even if he were
decide tomorrow. I’m not interested in this. That doesn’t fix it. That
doesn’t fix it. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

So let’s play cut 5, Jen Psaki on MSNBC. And by the way. This is par
for the course. Here she is a Democrat mouthpiece. Now she’s working at
MSNBC. Par for the course. She’s on the morning show. Show cut five go.
But I will tell you, Joe, you know, he used to talk when I was in the
White House about how after the election in 2020, the country was. So
the nerves were frayed over. Nerves were frayed. Right. He didn’t get
to enjoy. There was no big inauguration. Right. He had to dive into
dealing with not just the crises, but all of the crap that Trump had
left behind. And it really coming out of the other night, not just that
he was the most successful president in a midterm election. And there
were a lot of, oh, it’s the most successful president in a midterm
election because he lost less seats. While the Senate. They shouldn’t
have lost any seats because of the way the math is. And of course, they
won’t tell you that on MSNBC. Neither will Psaki the propagandist. They
only to defend 14 seats. Go ahead. But also his agenda that he fought
like hell for. Right. That he worked with Democrats on to do something
on climate change, to lower costs for the American public, to to build
bridges across the country to fight for abortion rights. That’s an
agenda people liked and they didn’t like extremism. And have you
noticed, ladies and gentlemen, that Democrats can never be extremists?
Democrats can never be extremists. Only Republicans. Only Republicans
can be extremists. I will say this thing is an observation, just as
Democrats are all out throughout the media. Bush’s. Are all throughout.
The media to. They’re the ones who theoretically represent your point
of view. So I’m not buying that. We have a long tweed here from
president trump. I will look at it during the break. I am. I don’t know
what it says yet, but I was given a heads up that I should look at it.
So I will look at it. I will comment on it after the top of the hour. A
governing agenda for Senate Republicans. So here is a Senate Republican
who just won reelection, Ron Johnson in a purple state. It’s his third
time. And McConnell wasn’t in Wisconsin. Campaigning for him. Bush
wasn’t in Wisconsin. Chris Christie wasn’t in Wisconsin. Larry Hogan
and he won. Unify the Republican Party behind him. All elements of it.
Ron Johnson. And Ron Johnson contacted us a few hours ago and did
something no other Republican candidate has done. Not one. He asked to
come on the program to thank the live in audience. I think that’s a
first, isn’t it, Mr. Producer? We’re not 100% sure, but we think so.
Because, as you know, we try and get behind a number of these
candidates. So Ron Johnson will be here in our three and he wants to
thank you in this audience. But he wrote this piece in The Wall Street
Journal governing agenda for Senate Republicans. If the GOP gains, the
majority of the American people won’t settle for business as usual.
This should be coming from a mitch McConnell. Not from a. Iran Johnson.
A member of the Republican caucus said should be coming from the head
of the caucus and this should have come in before the election. Vote
for us. This would be our mandate. And he says, I was first elected to
the U.S. Senate 2010. I’d been elected for a third term. The
dysfunction I witnessed over the past 12 years may be reluctant to run
again. But I pledged to myself that should I win re-election, I would
do everything I could to return, function and fiscal sanity to
Washington. Unfortunately, the red wave Republicans hoped for didn’t
materialize. It makes you wonder how bad things have to get before
voters reject the Democratic policies responsible for so much
destruction. So how come Ron won? And other candidates lost. Had
nothing to do with Trump either way. Massive out of control deficit
spending sparked 40 year high inflation. The war on fossil fuels has
produced record prices and so forth. Republicans campaigned against
these failed policies and vowed to reverse them. Were Biden still in
the White House? The Senate controls still in doubt. Accomplishing that
will be difficult. So what does he say? We need an agenda. We need an
agenda. Rank and file members should vote only for leaders who commit
to passing a budget that drives a fiscally conservative appropriation
process. That is a direct shot at Mitch McConnell, in my view.

Ubiquitous

Nov 18, 2022, 10:00:37 AM11/18/22
On Thursday’s Mark Levin Show, Nancy Pelosi has been fired as speaker by the
American people. Pelosi is a classless disgruntled backbencher that is
celebrated for her policies on the border, the economy, and what she calls
election deniers. Pelosi criticized House Republicans for investigating
President Biden and his son Hunter when all she and the Democrats have done
is launch one investigation after the next against Republicans. Then, slash
the DOJ and their budget if they’re going to go after parents. Republicans in
the House need to take a principled stand against the radical left. Later,
FBI Director Christopher Wray refuses to answer questions on whether the FBI
is receiving private social media information and whether they are tracking
the names of American citizens in conjunction with that social media data.
This seems like a massive civil liberties problem. Afterward, the White House
through their partners set up dark money groups that won’t be scrutinized
until after the 2024 election. They plan to make it look like the Republicans
are politically persecuting David Brock’s front groups when the reverse is
actually happening. The Republican majority must look into Facts First, The
Congressional Equity Project, and the Center for American Progress are
actually doing behind their non-profit tax-exempt status.

Ubiquitous

Nov 21, 2022, 5:25:45 AM11/21/22
Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

Nancy Pelosi. I posted this earlier, so I guess the echo chambers out there,
I said she was fired by the American people. But of course, I’m the I’m the
fourth hitter here. I’m the cleanup hitter. I’m not early in the morning and
all the rest, but fired by the American people. She’s now officially a
backbencher and a disgruntled backbencher. It then classless, nasty right to
the end and the bipartisan morons there plotting her, plotting her for
destroying our economic system, applauding her for open borders, applauding
her for attacking the Supreme Court, applauding her. Oh, I could go down the
list. One of the great iconic leaders of all time. Nancy Pelosi. Because she
was a. Very contemptible. Radical San Francisco leftists who imposed her will
like a dictator in the House of Representatives. And that’s what the media
want. And that’s what her supporters want. They talk about democracy. It’s
like the so-called People’s Republic of China, the People’s Republic, the
Democrat Party. Just for the people, not you. Well, the people kicked their
ass out. So now. So now she can sit in the back with all the other
backbenchers. Then I heard all these election deniers. I’m not going to sit
here and allow the media and the Democrats to do fine people, the election
deniers. I hear the Republicans are sick and tired of the Democrat election
deniers from 2000 and 2004 and 2016. The election deniers. Benny Hill
Thompson. Jamie Raskin. Hillary Clinton. Barack Millhouse. Benita Obama.
Terry McAuliffe. Joe Biden. The Election Deniers. Yes. And now the Republican
investigations, they haven’t even opened a single investigation yet. But the
idea that they’ve announced it is just too much. Are you kidding? We can’t
have investigations. This is why the Republicans didn’t do so well. They’re
not focused on inflation and the border. You believe this coming from the
same people? That pushed investigations and impeachment and coups and
collusion and all the oh, we can’t have investigations now. And then, of
course, the media, even our so-called friendly media. It could be a political
pitfall for the Republicans if they do this and overreach. My God, what’s
wrong with them? First of all, I want to thank and salute the House
Republicans, the Senate Republicans under the iron fist. Under the iron fist
of a unhinged rhino by the name of Mitch McConnell aren’t going to
investigate crap. While I might want to play with them, I want a 40 yard. 40
yard line, you idiot. We’re gone for touchdowns. He’s a he’s an anvil tied to
our ankle. That guy. He’s an anvil. And now we’re going to have the
government shut down and it’s going to be the Republicans fault. Oh, my God.
They won’t lift the debt ceiling. And I will talk about this again and tell
you about the scaremongering. Even The Wall Street Journal editorial page.
From Joe Biden and Mitch McConnell. Like it or not, they support big
government. While the full faith and credit clause has nothing to do with
this. Nothing. The full faith and credit clause goes back. To the Civil War.
I will explain it when the time comes. And Mr. Producer is going to dig into
the archives over the next day or two. And I will explain to you how when you
lost your jobs and when you lost your business and when it was shut down as a
result of the of the virus that was righteous. And if you dared to step out,
you were arrested. You weren’t condemned. You were shamed. By the media and
the Democrats and some Republicans. But as I said before, you shut down the
government. Even though you don’t, since 17% of it is only shut down. You
shut down a park or something like that. Oh, my God, it’s Armageddon. I
noticed one of the backbenchers picked this up today. Mr. Producer, we’ve
only been saying this for two and a half years, so we will dig that up. So
you get to hear it so I can demonstrate why it’s important that you’re here
and why I know it’s important that you’re here because we think outside the
box. We’re independent thinkers. We think for ourselves. We don’t listen all
day to the rest of them in order to figure out what to say. They listen to us
right here and regurgitate what we say. It’s true. It’s true. Now before we
get to some of the outstanding comments made by Jim Jordan and James Colmer
and others, Ron Johnson. I don’t want to pass up on this. There was testimony
today in a courtroom in New York City about the Trump Organization and Allen
Weisselberg, a senior adviser, former chief financial officer at former
President Trump’s organization. He said he conspired with a subordinate to
hide more than a decade’s worth of extras from his taxable income. Ready. And
I quote. But neither Trump nor the family were involved. Oh, excuse me. But
neither Trump nor the family were involved. Can you tell me why that’s not
the leading story on every single cable news show? I haven’t even seen it
once. Can you tell me why that’s not the lead story, the headline at the New
York Post, front page. Let’s see if it is tomorrow. Can you see if this is
going to be the headline on one of the editorials from the office nerds at
The Wall Street Journal? Maybe it’ll be a headline at the National Review.
Legal analyst Andy McCarthy, he’ll jump into this. No question about that.
Let’s just see. Ladies and gentlemen, how much the media how much the media
focus on this. Let me quote it again, quote. Allen Weisselberg, a senior
adviser and former chief financial officer at the ex-president’s Trump
organization, said he conspired with a subordinate to hide more than a
decade’s worth of extras from his taxable income, but that neither Trump nor
the family were involved. Wow. Meanwhile, the Associated Press starts with
this sentence. Donald Trump’s longtime finance chief choked up on the witness
stand Thursday, saying he betrayed the Trump family trust by scheming to
dodge taxes on 1.7 million and company. Benefits. But there it is, the first
said Donald Trump’s longtime finance chief, should the headline be. Donald
Trump’s longtime finance chief completely exonerates him. Mr. Producing. Now
we have that. And, you know, it’s funny, I do these things and people say,
why do you Trumper. I’m telling you what’s going on. And then we have our
friends at PJ Media. Kevin Downey Jr. Shocking and I have the article here.
Washington Compost update about Mar a Lago. Ray doesn’t fit the narrative.
Okay, so now we have what’s going on in New York City. This is why people are
disgusted. They’re disgusted with the Chris Christie’s and the Larry Hogan’s.
They’re discussing with the Republican media. This guy is under attack. He’s
always under investigation. And for what? It’s all crap. And so people get
defensive. There’s nothing funnier than watching lefties punch Pinellas Bee
Clown themselves over the latest. We’ve got Trump now. High jinks. Remember
when the FBI raided Trump’s home, supposedly looking for, quote, unquote,
nuclear secrets a few months back? Remember, they leaked it to the Washington
compost? Let me maggot had women over there at the New York Slimes. Remember
how you all got excited about it over there, too? Do you remember? And you
were all with the constipated news network looking constipated. Constipated.
All very, very excited. Remember that, maggot? Guess how that turned out?
I’ll let the quislings at the Washington Post spell it out. Here’s what they
said today. Federal agents and prosecutors have come to believe former
President Donald Trump’s motive for allegedly taking and keeping classified
documents was largely his ego and a desire to hold on to the materials as
trophies or mementos, according to people familiar with the matter. In other
words, Trump was keeping souvenirs, as anyone else does. Funny how the
Washington Post sat on that story until after the midterms, right? But wait,
there’s more. That review has not found any apparent business advantage to
the types of classified information Trump’s possession. These people said FBI
interviews were witnesses so far, they said, also do not point to any
nefarious effort by Trump to leverage, sell or use the government secrets
instead. The former president seemed motivated by a more basic desire not to
give up what he believed was his property, these people said. Now what every
single one of the people on TV saying, otherwise be fired tonight? No, I
think they’ll be promoted. Washington Post also found no evidence Trump was
looking to leverage sell the U.S. government secrets. They threw the idea in
near the very end that they still might come up with something juicy. Hey,
look, we’re never going to give our. The people familiar with the matter
cautioned that the investigation is ongoing, that no final determinations
have been made. It’s possible additional information could emerge that change
investigators understanding of Trump’s motivations. But they said the
evidence collected over a period of months indicates the primary explanation
for potential criminal conduct was Trump’s ego or intransigence. Wow. So
Trump kept a few tchotchkes from his for years. Serving as the greatest
president in recent history writes the nerve. The nerve of this, please, for
this article to your liberal harpy and lowly rates and her blue haired trans
pansexual gelding lady boyfriend who clung like sad, tragic barnacles to the
embarrassing lie that Trump was trying to sell nuclear missiles to the Kaiser
or whatever as they needed to believe. Exactly right. Why isn’t that a
headline everywhere? So there we have the document scandal and here we have
the Trump tax scandal in which there’s no scandal whatsoever. And they wonder
why the guy’s angry. I mean, how many of you could put up with this? It’s
just Daniel. But those damn Republicans. Now, they’re going to investigate
the Bidens. Oh, my God. Didn’t they get a lesson from the last election? They
are supposed to freeze in place. It me with the Democrats at the 40 yard
line, I tell you. That’s right. Show progress. Vote for more programs. Lift
the debt ceiling. Spend more money. Create more debt. That’s right. Meet them
at the 40 yard line. Meet the American Marxist at the 40 yard line. And don’t
whatever you do. Investigate the Biden crime family or the Democrat. Oh. Oh.
Maybe now we’ll actually find out what happened on January 6th. With Pelosi
in the FBI and all the rest. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 2

You know what the big story is tonight? Ladies and gentlemen, Ticketmaster.
Oh, Ticketmaster. Jacob Ticketmaster. What did they do? Well, they couldn’t
keep up with the demand for tickets to a swift concert. Say what? Oh, yeah.
And we have cloture and the other senators and congressmen, idiots and the
rest. We need to break them up. Yeah, they are. This demonstrates capitalism
doesn’t work. We need to break up Ticketmaster. We need more government, more
centralized, impervious to imperial government. We got to break them up. I’m
sitting here thinking, baby formula shortages, tampon shortages, natural gas
shortages, electricity shortages, diesel fuel shortages, all caused by the
federal government. Nobody talks about breaking up the federal government.
No, that’s big oil. Big baby formula. Big tampon. Yeah, they’re the ones
standing in the way. I had to break up everything and burn it down and start
over with AOC. Maybe we can bring in Nancy Pelosi for some advice on how to
rebuild everything, you know? We have an open border. We’ve got crime up the
wazoo. We have inflation. But Ticketmaster. So after codifying Same-Sex
Marriage, the next priority is to break up Ticketmaster. And whatever you do.
Do not investigate the Biden crime family. Because nobody cares about that.
Don’t you know? Just investigate. Trump We got so many resources on January
six. So many resources on Trump. We can’t afford to use FBI agents looking at
the Biden crime family and their connections to the communist government in
China and the fascist government in Russia and the multi millions of dollars
that they’ve taken. We don’t have the resources to do that. And besides, the
American people don’t care. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 3

You know how the media report, how they concoct stories, how they fabricate
them. They cherry picked the people they speak to, to push the narrative that
they’re pushing. Republicans don’t want Trump and Georgia. So here’s mine.
Let’s see here. Republicans don’t want McConnell to campaign in Georgia. He
won’t anyway, because they’ll be booed out of every auditorium he’s in place
that I hurt us badly. Plus no one can understand him. I think he and
Fetterman are going to have a great conversational relationship. Republicans
do not want McConnell to campaign in Georgia. Want to hear another one.
Republicans don’t want. Provocative, nasty, failed. Former New Jersey
Governor Chris Christie to run for president. He could offend single women.
I’ve got many more during the course of the next several months as we plow
ahead, ladies and gentlemen. Representative James Comer, I don’t know this
guy. We got to bring him on the show. At a press conference today. And now,
of course, they’re trying to destroy this man. They got stuff on them,
especially related to abortion. See if he can find anything. See if he ever
tied his dog to the top of a car when he was in college. Look for anything.
So the DNC is on seek and Destroy working with their good friends and the
corrupt Democrat Party media. We got to get this guy Komar. He’s not. He’s
not doing what the people want. Notice how the fascists and the Marxists
always claim they’re working on behalf of the people. Which people? The ones
at three. Your side of the majority, anyway. This is what I said. It was very
disappointing. But they’re out and we’re in. And yet for the last eight days,
nine days, it’s been that Democrats are celebrating. Pelosi just resigned
now. They’re celebrating. I’m another question. I ask another question. I
think I may. For my dear friend Brit HUME and Marc Thiessen and all the rest.
And they are friends. I mean acquaintances anyway. So Trump is responsible
for every single negative thing that happened on election day. All of his
candidates, not you. You vote. All of his candidates, they lost. There is
McConnell trying to save all the Trump candidates. McConnell, the angel
flying in, trying to save us from Trump. You know how many seats we could
have won. But for Trump, you know, we did take the House. Does Trump get any
credit for that? No, no, no. You don’t understand how this works. All success
goes to McConnell and the establishment Republicans. All failures go to Trump
and MAGA. Oh, now I got it. Okay. Thank you. So if Herschel Walker wins in
Georgia. It’s Makana. Thank you. If he loses it, Trump wins. McConnell loses.
Tribe. They already started their war on the Santos. New York Times are one
of them. I get so confused. They’re all the same. Put out something the other
day that they say is Trump. But without a personality I’ve got, oh, not the
Santa suit. He is worse than Trump. Oh, worse than Hitler. How is that
possible? By the way, the Saints has got the biggest Jewish vote as a
percentage and as a full, you know, absolute number in the history of
Florida. As a Republican. But he’s got to be part of the Third Reich or now I
guess would be the Fourth Reich. I’m on to these bastards. And I’m ready to
wrestle them for as long as I’m behind this microphone. And unfortunately for
them, every one of my business partners keeps asking me to extend. So we
extended four years with Fox, we extended three years with Blaze. And in due
course we will deal with the radio situation not up yet. James Comber Oh, and
I have three more books coming up. So the only thing that can save them from
me is a heart attack or hit by a bus or whatever. Now my wife is cringing
right now. Don’t worry, honey. James Comber at a press conference today. Cat
one Go. This is an investigation of Joe Biden, the president of the United
States, and why he lied to the American people about his knowledge and
participation in his family’s international business schemes. National
security interests require the committee conduct investigation, and we will
pursue all avenues avenues that have long been ignored. Committee Republicans
have uncovered evidence of federal crimes committed by and to the benefit of
members of the president’s family. These include conspiracy or defrauding the
United States, wire fraud, conspiracy to commit wire fraud, violation of the
Foreign Agents Registration Act, violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices
Act, violations of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act, tax evasion, money
laundering, and conspiracy to commit money laundering. The Biden family’s
business dealings implicate a wide range of criminality from human
trafficking to potential violations of the Constitution in the 118th
Congress, this committee will evaluate the status of Joe Biden’s relationship
with his family’s foreign partners and whether he is a president who is
compromised or swayed by foreign dollars and influence. I want to be clear.
This is an investigation of Joe Biden, and that’s where the committee will
focus in this next Congress. The American people aren’t going to like this,
Mr. Producer. The media aren’t going to like that. No, no, no, no. Somehow
you got to get Trump involved in this. Let me just say that. Made the hairs
stand on the back of my neck. Joe Biden has his blondish legs with the little
kids around him. I don’t have any of that going on, but you know what I mean?
Finally, there’s going to be some oversight of the Manchurian President. And
this guy sounds like he’s up to the task. He’s going to need a political
bulletproof vest, both on his chest and in his back. He’s going to need to
wear a helmet. Because they’re now doing everything they can to dig up stuff
to try and destroy him. Maggot Haberman at the New York Slimes. The conga
line of misfits over at the Washington Compost. The useless IQ conga line of
morons over it makes LSD in the Constipated News Network. Oh, yes. And then
there will be the leaks from the Biden Stasi and the Department of Justice.
Yes, we got to put this guy we’re going to shut this guy now. And I want to
reiterate my buddy, Joel Pollak at Breitbart. His advice, keep that January
six committee going. Absolutely. Republicans go in. They don’t want any
Democrats on that committee. The rip, the Pelosi all the iconic, historic
Pelosi. It brings tears to my eyes. She set the standard and the precedent.
They just take over all the files, fire all the reprobates on the committees,
and then turn the investigative mechanisms on Pelosi, on Hoyer, and yes, even
on Mitch McConnell. Subpoena like hell. They had a thousand witnesses get
going and get to the bottom of it. What did the Stasi know and when did it
know it? What did Eva Pelosi know and when did she know it? What did Mr.
Republican leader know and when did he know it? Yes. Let’s take a look. Would
that make you happy, Media? No, it’s okay. We don’t exist for you anyway. Jim
Jordan. Who is to be the chairman of the Judiciary Committee. Got to go. And
I think it’s also important to say never forget how this story has changed. I
mean, think about this. When it started off, it was no, it’s not his laptop.
It’s not his laptop. Then it was well, it’s his laptop. But remember, it’s
Russian disinformation and no one did anything wrong. Then it was. Well,
maybe. Maybe he did something wrong, but President Biden didn’t know about
it. And now it’s well, maybe President Biden knew about it and was involved,
but it didn’t influence his decisions. In fact, yesterday there was a story
in Politico which said that the story in Politico yesterday investigating the
investigators, Dem strategists to launch Counterpunch to House GOP story in
Politico yesterday. Here’s what it said in there. Quote, No evidence has
publicly emerged that Joe Biden’s decisions were affected by his son’s
business dealings. Wow. We so we’ve went from it wasn’t his laptop and it was
Russian disinformation to oh, whatever was in there didn’t affect the
president’s business dealings, even though he was involved, even though the
laptop was real, even though it wasn’t disinformation. We’ve that’s how far
we’ve come. So I think I think there are all kinds of questions that. Needs
to be answered. We’re determined to get there. No, please, please, please,
please. Do you want to lose the next election? Please don’t dig into the
Biden crime family and all the corruption and the millions that they took.
No, no, no, no. The Democrats purposely did investigate this because they
were working on inflation. Creating inflation. They were very, very busy
working on gas prices, creating high gas prices. They were very, very busy
working on diesel fuel, cutting supplies. You know, they’re very busy working
on the border that is opening it for all kinds of foreigners to come across
for God knows what. Busy fighting Senate? No. Increasing the amount of
fentanyl coming into the country. They were so busy trying to bring peace and
law and order to our streets. Actually, they weren’t. So please, please
Republicans. No missteps here. You’re really playing with fire. Jim Jordan,
cut. Three, go. We’re committed to getting to the truth, the facts. We think
that’s what the American people are entitled to. We’re going to we’re going
to we’re going to try to help represent Comber and the team here in Oversight
with with our work on Judiciary, but with a specific focus on what the FBI
was doing. Wait a minute. You’re very unpatriotic. You’re going to look at
what the FBI’s doing. The FBI at from Zimbalist Jr’s FBI. You’re going to be
looking at what the FBI is doing. My God, why would you do such a thing?
Because they’re corrupt as hell. Through and through. Top to bottom. Bottom
up, middle out. That’s why. And this guy, Christopher Wray, as a
sanctimonious putz. Finally, we’re going to have some oversight. Go ahead.
How often are they talking to the FBI? Are they talking to the FBI? Who’s
doing the talking? Who’s doing the briefing? Were they brief? There’s so many
questions that need answered so we can get to the bottom of this. Then the
final thing I would say is this. A colleague of mine said this in a committee
hearing a few weeks ago, Mr. Gates. He said, What is the FBI going to quit
interfering with elections 2016? They spied on President Trump’s campaign.
2018, it was the Mueller investigation. 2020 they suppressed information
about the Hunter Biden story. 2022 They raided the president’s home 91 days
before the election. Maybe it’d be nice if the FBI, the Justice Department,
just stayed out of it and let the people decide who we think should represent
us, who we think should lead us. That’s supposed to be how America works. So
this is the focus on the Judiciary Committee, the political nature at the
Justice Department, and the linkage now to what was happening with the Hunter
Biden story. Again, just 15 days before we have a president, I am humiliated.
That this is the focus of the Republicans on the Judiciary Committee. They’re
supposed to be focusing on environmental injustice. That’s right. Urban
injustice. LGBTQ plus injustices. They’re supposed to be focused on the
critical race theory and the white, racist, systemic, dominant society. The
lack of transitioning monies for surgery in United States Marines. How dare
they focus? On the FBI, for God’s sakes. That’s none of their business, asked
Christopher Wray. Exorcist and. And. And practices and. Excuse me. Play.
Please don’t interrupt me. A schlemiel. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

Asa Hutchinson, ladies and gentlemen out of Arkansas. Asa Hutchinson thinks
he should run for president. Asa Hutchinson on CNN today. Let me just say
this. You’re on CNN trash and Trump. You’re going nowhere, pal. Asa
Hutchinson, how many ways or any side to this must be a family name. Asa.
Asa. I’ll decide on a 2024 run by January. We know the chaos that comes with
Trump. We’re all on the edge of our chair. Azar, we can’t wait for Assad to
announce if he’s going to run for president. President of what? He said. The
whole country. You got to be kidding. He’s got so much to offer. Speak so
quiet. What did you say? You know, the turmoil, the. Speak up, man. Well, you
know. So there he is playing the buffoon on CNN. We got the Three Stooges. We
got Ito Hutchison. But how do you say it? We’ve got Chris Christie, the Cape
Majorca. Remember that picture I told you yesterday where he’s on the beach.
He’s he’s like a beached sperm whale. Larry is on the beach and he
accomplished so much a New Jersey. He changed the entire state. Oh, he
didn’t. But he should be president. No, he’s not provocative. He’s not a
blowhard. No, no, no, no. The single women out there love Chris Christie.
That’s what I hear in the suburbs. Oh, yeah. And then there’s Larry Hogan.
The chin meister. Yes, he did a fantastic job. And Marilyn, I think they’ve
only lost 10% of their population. Now, I will take a five minute COVID rest
and I will be right back.