On Wednesday's Mark Levin Show

Ubiquitous

Oct 21, 2022, 11:33:01 AM10/21/22
On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, the election integrity legislation in Georgia
is designed to make it harder to cheat and contrary to the lies in the media
has nothing to do with racism. Don’t allow the left to drag you into the hell
that they’ve created. On January 6th, 2005 Democrats claimed that electronic
voting machines had changed votes taking them from the Democrats and giving
them to the Republicans. Thirty-one Members of Congress, including J6
Committee Chair Bennie Thompson, objected to the counting of the electoral
votes in an attempt to change the outcome of a presidential election. In
fact, Democrats have done it to the past three Republicans to win the
presidency. Yet the media won’t dare call them election deniers. Then, the
media easily forgets the violence of Democrats rioting during the
inauguration of Donald Trump or the violence following the Republican
National Committee outside the White House. Democrats are never held
accountable like the people that committed violence on January 6th. Later,
President Biden was asked why he was releasing 15 million barrels of oil from
the nation’s Strategic Petroleum Reserve and lied like he always does.
Afterward, Blake Masters joins the show to explain that Sen. Mark Kelly chose
to leave the border open instead of acting in support of Arizonans. Masters
says that Kelly is just a rubber stamp for Biden, Schumer, and Pelosi.

Ubiquitous

Oct 27, 2022, 10:05:44 AM10/27/22
On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, the White House has no answers on the Diesel
shortage because it’s this administration’s policies that caused these very
problems. The Biden administration used the climate change lie to spend our
economy into a recession. Now, none of the Democrats are running on climate
change because they know it’s not a winning issue at the ballot box. Later,
Alaska’s US Senate candidate Kelly Tshibaka calls in to discuss her quest to
unseat 41-year incumbent Sen. Lisa Murkowski. Tshibaka mentioned that Sen.
Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has worked extra hard to defend Murkowski and
stop her campaign because Tshibaka is an unabashed conservative. Afterward,
Former Nevada Attorney General Adam Laxalt calls in to discuss his campaign
for the US Senate. Laxalt noted that the Democrats have spent a record-
breaking $90 million to defeat him this far and has vowed to keep pushing
until the end, especially since he’s ahead in the latest polls.

Ubiquitous

Oct 31, 2022, 3:30:15 AM10/31/22
Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

We have two candidates in our three. Kelly Abaca, the conservative backed by
the Republican part of Alaska for the Senate seat there, and Adam Laxalt,
whose grandfather was a senator and governor in Nevada, is making great
headway there. But it’s a tight race, a tough race, and he’s trying to take
out a radical left wing Democrat and so have both of them in our three. This
is our one. And we’ll get into all these debates that took place yesterday. I
know other people have spoken about them. I haven’t heard them, but you
haven’t heard from me yet. But before we do, I want to talk about bread and
butter issues. I want to talk about what’s affecting you directly. Jacqui
Heinrich strikes me as a terrific reporter over there at the White House. And
John Kirby, they moved that propagandist who defended all the moves in
Afghanistan over to the White House. He’s a white male, I believe he’s a
straight white male who has in many respects taken over on major issues. For
the current press secretary, who, of course, is not a straight white male
nonetheless. This question that she asks may sound familiar to you. Since we
pushed it into the national conversation. About 10 days ago, and it’s very,
very important, maybe it was a week ago. Let’s see now 10 days ago. Cut 19.
Go. Are we doing to increase the supply of diesel, given that the Energy
Information Administration said as of October 14th, the U.S. only had about a
twenty five day supply? You have your northeast and New York already
rationing home heating oil. What are we doing to prepare for the winter to
ramp up supply diesel? I’ll take the question on the diesel, because I just
don’t have the data on that in front of me. So let me take that and we’ll get
back to you on that. And that’s enough. And then he rambles on about stuff
to, you know, there’s the shiny object. Chase that instead. Now hear me out.
That article was October 14th, that Energy Information Administration, it
wasn’t on all the Internet and all that, I had to dig it out because that’s
what I do and I dug it out. And there it was, the Energy Information
Administration EIA, because every now and then I go there to see what the
status is of various types of fossil fuels or electricity, and there was
blaring 25 days left. Of diesel fuel. Which runs almost everything in this
country. I know most of you use gasoline, but our trucks use diesel fuel, our
assembly lines use diesel fuel, and on and on and on. Twenty five days left.
Now, what’s going to happen is it’s going to turn out to be baby formula
crisis, the tampon crisis all of a sudden. Oh, wow, I don’t know. It’s the
you know, it’s it’s the Ukrainians. It’s the whole world. You know, that
crap. When we were energy independent two years ago. And we had a hell of a
lot more diesel than we have today. Kirby has no answer, you want to know why
he has no answer? Because they’re not even paying attention to it. You want
to know why else he has no answer. What’s the answer? The problem is this
administration, the problem is this president. The problem is this ideology,
this phony climate change ideology. Is it an interesting to you folks, the
Democrats are running on climate change. Have you heard anybody, Mr.
Producer? No, you want to know why they’re not running on climate change,
because climate change is a big lie that has been used to spend hundreds of
billions of dollars to drive us into inflation. To cut off at the knees. Our
energy companies and our energy independence. They’re not running on climate
change. So the answer for Kirby is I’ll take the question on the DL, meaning
I’ll take it with me because I just don’t have the data on that in front of
me. So let me take that and we’ll get back to you on that. Oh, good idea. Get
back to us on that when you get a chance, you know. And the rationing, the
rationing is already occurring. In the Northeast and New York in particular,
that is New England, in New York and other parts of the Northeast, and soon
enough, the end user, the consumer is going to feel it. You don’t feel it yet
because it hasn’t kicked in in a in a significant way. But when it does, then
you’re going to see supplies limited and prices going up even more. Did you
know that? Then they’ll blame the oil companies and they’ll blame Putin. It’s
not the oil companies, it’s it’s not Putin. We didn’t have this problem
before the Democrats took over Washington, we didn’t have this problem when
Donald Trump was president. Now, here’s Faderman. Here’s Fetterman on this
issue of fracking. Faderman. First of all, people don’t realize Pennsylvania,
I think, is the second biggest producer of oil in the country. I don’t think
people realize that. John Rockefeller, where did he set up business?
Cleveland, you’ve got that part of Pennsylvania and Ohio, big energy
production. And so this does affect the people in Pennsylvania, and I can
tell you, having grown up in Pennsylvania and southeast Pennsylvania, outside
Philly, right outside Philly, they don’t give a damn what goes on in
southwest Philly excuse me, Pennsylvania, they don’t give a damn. It’s like
three or four different states, Pennsylvania. But we give a damn. And they’d
give a damn if they couldn’t get the fuel that they needed. I can tell you
that. But here’s Fetterman. People are focused on the fact that. He seems
dumbfounded, he seems incapable of replying to the to the question, which is
true, but it’s more than that. The reason he’s having difficulty is because
the brain isn’t processing as it should, because he had a stroke, which means
there was some brain damage. The question is whether it’s permanent and so
forth and so on. But it’s more than that. It’s for him. You really have to
spin it. You really got to figure out use your noodle to try and figure out
how to work your way out of this. Well, he’s not at that point and he can’t.
So he’s left. He’s left with the truth. At six 00, I absolutely support
fracking. In fact, I live across the street from the steel mill and they were
going to frack to create their own energy in order to make them more
competitive. And I support that living closer to anybody else in Pennsylvania
for fracking. To myself, I believe that we need independence with energy. And
I believe I’ve walked that line my entire career. I believe Democrats. Mr.
Mr. Fetterman, I do have a specific question which you can continue on this
topic, but you have made two conflicting statements regarding fracking. In a
twenty eighteen interview, you said, quote, I don’t support fracking at all.
I never have. But earlier this month, you told an interviewer, quote, I
support fracking. I support the energy independence that we should have here
in the United States. So, Mr. Fetterman, please explain your changing
position, 60 seconds. I’ve I’ve always supported fracking, and I always
believe that independence with our energy is critical and we can’t be held to
ransom to somebody like Russia. You know, I’ve always believed that energy
independence is critical and I’ve always believed that. And I do support
fracking, never take any money from their their industry. But I support how
critical it is that we produce our own energy and create energy independence.
I must correct the record here. Just a second. Mr. Oz, I do want to clarify
something you’re saying tonight that you support fracking, that you’ve always
supported fracking. But there is that twenty eighteen interview that you
said, quote, I don’t support fracking at all. So how do you square the two? I
do support fracking, and I don’t I don’t. I support fracking and I stand and
I do support fracking. All right. He does not support fracking and neither
does Biden. That’s why we’re in the situation we’re in. You know, he was
lieutenant governor. He was the number two top executive official in
Pennsylvania. People seem to forget that. Now, another point I want to make,
and I’ve made this point with respect to Joe Biden, and I’m deadly serious
about this. There is no way this man should be even in the public eye right
now. Any more than Joe Biden should be, first of all, Joe Biden is doing
severe damage to the nation. And the Democrat Party and his wife and the
media installed him in the Oval Office. They knew that he was incapable of
being a president and they know it today and they don’t care. They know. That
John Fetterman is incapable of being a senator. His wife knows it, the
Democrat Party knows it and the media know it, he isn’t capable of being a
senator apart from his Marxist ideology. He’s incapable of being a senator.
The Democrat Party has no compassion. And I’ll go as far to say as these
spouses or as power hungry as their husbands were. And it’s a disgrace. I can
tell you right now, just projecting myself into this situation, if I were
having these problems, there’s no way my wife would even allow me to run for
office. She loves me too much to expose me to this kind of humiliation.
There’s no way. And I think most of you agree with me and most of you have
marriages of that kind. This is really an abomination. It’s like Dianne
Feinstein right now, you don’t hear from Dianne Feinstein right now, she ran
again for the Senate. She has significant mental issues, too. This isn’t a
putdown in the least. In fact, quite the contrary. She shouldn’t be in the
Senate, but she’s in the Senate. Mitch McConnell did the same thing with Thad
Cochran out of Mississippi. There are conservatives running for that seat in
the primary, Mitch McConnell, kneecap them, stab them in the back like he’s
trying to do to Kabaka. In Alaska. But Thad Cochran was incapable. Mentally
of being a senator, he was having major, major dementia issues. And you never
heard from the man after he got elected to his last term, but it didn’t
matter because McConnell wanted his vote and he knew he could get that vote.
I am sick and tired of this ruling class, I am sick and tired of it. And that
includes the Pravda media. That includes these politicians and political
parties that promote this sort of thing, I’m sick and tired of it. The
American people deserve better than this. Pennsylvania, you deserve a hell of
a lot better than this candidate from the Democrat Party. In Pennsylvania.
And I’ll tell you something, I do feel sorry for the guy he’s being
manipulated all over the place. I would absolutely vote against him because I
don’t want him in the Senate. We can’t just vote for people like this. But
what’s been done with him, the. Exploitation of him is shameful. Absolutely
shameful. Just as it was shameful what McConnell did it for, Cochran, and
just as it’s shameful. When the unions. When the corporatists, when the
special interests, when the radical leftists. When the media. The Democrat
Party and the dark money billionaires all got together. To push Biden. As he
was sitting in his basement for nearly the entirety of the campaign edition
of covering up the laptop, I’m just saying. And these consequences to the
country, this economy, your bank accounts, your pensions, your income, these
consequences for the price of food, the unavailability of basics, they impose
this on you. They impose this on you. They knowingly did this. And now you
hear them saying his handlers, Letterman’s handlers, should never have
allowed him to debate. Why? Because they could continue to do what they’re
doing, they are diabolical. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 2

You look around the country, you’ll see these debates are awfully late,
they’re very late, it’s less than two weeks until the election. I voted early
today and I was proud. I did. Met a number of nice people at the voting
precinct. But this is why the Democrats strategized to push debates late into
the election season. Because particularly where they have early voting, like
in Pennsylvania. They’ve been voting in Pennsylvania since almost I think
it’s mid-September. Anywhere up to a million people have already voted and
you can’t change your vote. That’s why early voting is nothing more than a
trick for the Democrats, and that’s why when Mitch McConnell was trashing our
candidates, whether it was ours, even after the nominations or JD Vance or
Blake Masters are now Baldock in in New Hampshire or so forth and so on, did
a grave disservice. Our candidates are kicking the ass of the Democratic
candidates in every single one of these debates. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 3

One last thing on this Pennsylvania race and I want to move on. A friend of
mine who’s very well connected in Pennsylvania, you know, I’m from
Pennsylvania, he said the Democrats. Have a plan. They want to get Fetterman
elected. They want to get this Josh Shapiro, elected governor. They know
Fetterman is incapable of representing the people of Pennsylvania in the
Senate. They will get Fetterman to resign. And then the radical left wing
Democrat governor who they hope to elect, Josh Shapiro, will appoint his
replacement. That’s how diabolical these bastards are. That’s how sick they
are. And as I understand it, much of the media knows that’s the plan. But
now, you know, that’s the plan. The question is whether the people of
Pennsylvania are going to put up with being manipulated by the Democrat Party
and the radical left media. That’s the question. I don’t think you’ve read
that in any media source in Pennsylvania, certainly not the Philadelphia
Inquirer, the Pittsburgh fill in the blank or any of the other newspapers.
And yet they know that’s the plan. Now, Herschel Walker. Now, Herschel
Walker, when Gloria Allred is involved in anything, she thinks the place up.
I’ve debated Gloria Allred and some of the greatest debates that radio’s ever
known. Remember that last one, Mr. Producer, a couple of years back? Like,
what was it like a decade ago? And she wouldn’t come back on, would she?
Because she was exposed. All of a sudden, there’s Gloria Allred. What kind of
lawyer is this? Not much of one, in my humble opinion. Gloria, you’re welcome
to come on the program. And there she is. A person goes to Gloria Allred,
anonymous to the rest of us. Herschel Walker drove her to an abortion clinic,
insisted she get an abortion, paid for it. How many more October surprises?
Well, that’ll be for Herschel Walker. And of course, here we are, October 26.
So they’re piling on, they’re just trying to make sure. But they can try and
destroy Herschel Walker and they will have their media parrot’s mouthpieces,
surrogates jump all over this because they know this is a laser thin election
in Georgia. They know it. And if they went out there and said, you know, so-
and-so, a Democrat went out there and paid for somebody, they’d say, who
cares? Because Democrats believe in abortion on demand, so who cares? But
Herschel Walker, I got he says it’s against abortion. The problem with this
dropping at the time that it drops in the weight of the drops is. You have to
understand how you’re being manipulated. There is no way to prove this one
way or another. With, what, less than 13 days left before the election, how
can these kinds of allegations don’t don’t come up on any Democrat? There’s
50 Democrats in the Senate, have any of them paid for abortions? I’m just
curious, do we know? There are more Democrats in the House than Republicans
in the House of any of them paid for abortions. Do they even look? If a
conservative lawyer came forward and said, Democrat fill in the blank, paid
for an abortion for a girlfriend. They’d attack the lawyer. They’d undertake
an investigation of the lawyer, his or her taxes, they try and get them
disbarred, you get the drift right? You get the drift. So my advice to the
people of Georgia, my advice to patriotic, red blooded Americans all over the
place, ignore the media. The media at the screw you. These are desperate
times for the media and the Democrat Party, they are desperate, they’re
holding on by their fingernails. You need to go in for the political. I can’t
say kill. Can I, Mr. Producer? They can say Nazi, fascist. Now you need to go
in for the political crush. You cannot be deterred. You cannot be dispirited.
You need to march, stand ramrod tall, chin up. Looking forward. You need to
be. Really motivated. And nothing they say or do should dissuade you or
distract you. Nothing. Were these last minute attacks? The obvious question
is, why didn’t this woman go to Gloria Allred two months ago, time to vet it
all, because they don’t want to vet at all. They want you to debate is it
true, is it not true, is it? But we’re not going to do that. We’re going to
lose. Or that we’re going to lose the whole country. That’s a problem. So
we’re not going to do that here. Now, a curb with the diesel fuel where he
didn’t have an answer, that is shocking. That is shocking. They should be
monitoring this every day, and just so you know, oil reserves in this country
are extremely low across the board, extremely low. Diesel, extremely low.
Refineries are working at 100 percent and the newest refineries over 50 years
old, so they break down. You can’t get parts. That’s where they’ve put us.
Rather than saying, you know what, we’re going to have the equivalent of a
Manhattan project, they say, no, no, no, abortion, abortion, abortion. And
abortion again. Isn’t it interesting, since that decision by the Supreme
Court in the DOBs case I mentioned, this is a footnote. You don’t have all
these women coming forward. You don’t have all these 60 Minutes stories and
20, 20 stories and all the other phony magazine shows. You don’t have them
showing thousands of women who can’t get abortions. Because that doesn’t
exist. That doesn’t exist. In the United States. Or they would do that. And
then they’re censoring all the people who are at homeless shelters under this
administration. They’re censoring all the food lines of all these people.
Censoring it so you won’t see them. Out of sight, out of mind. The media
today are manipulating you, as they always do, but especially now they’re
doubling, tripling, quadrupling down. They’ve got more October surprises
planned for early November. Oh, yeah. That’s right. Because this is their
game, they’re into it. Joe Biden, now he thinks he’s on to something, junk
fees. I never heard of junk fees before. It’s you, Mr. Producer. They come up
with phrases, they come up with tricks, they come out with will all this
propaganda junk fees, why don’t you let us worry about junk fees and get your
foot off the throat of our economy, you idiot. Chunk feels like you’re three
years old. Daddy, Daddy, Mommy, Mommy, please don’t let them charge me for
this. Please don’t. No, no, no. Joe Biden’s looking out for you folks.
Really, it’s been very expensive. So let’s start here. Here he is at the
White House today, cringing, speaking out of his mouth, cut three, go
somewhere else and they can’t charge it. But you’ve got to let you know
they’re in charge. It you can make a decision. Some airlines, if you want six
more inches between you and the seat in front, you pay more money, but you
don’t know it until you purchase your ticket. That’s a lie. They charge you
more for six inches, more space, you go online, it could be 35 bucks, 42
bucks, 48 bucks. Depends where you going. All the rest depends on how many
people want them. If you’re qualified, you can get an exit row. What is he
talking about? You know, up front, and the reason why they charge more for
six months is more. Is because if they didn’t, people would be having fist
fights over them, and number two, they can’t give everybody six more inches
or that to take rose out of the airplanes and then you won’t have these
flights that you need. But who cares? What is it to do with anything? Not
nothing. Go ahead, look, folks, these are junk fees, they’re unfair and the
marginalised America is the hardest, especially long. They’re hitting
marginalized Americans the hardest. So in other words, if you buy a ticket,
let’s just say for 500 bucks and it cost you 35 more bucks to have six at
Krantz’s, that’s hitting marginalized people the most. Do you even believe
this crap? People are having difficulty buying food, filling up their cars,
some are having to make decisions about one or the other and wait until
they’re whacked with home heating oil and so forth. And he’s worried about
six inches on the plane. That costs thirty five bucks. Senior citizens
against the Social Security checks trying to figure out how they’re going to
eat. He’s worried about them getting six inches on an airline. Let me tell
you something, if you can’t afford the thirty five bucks from the airline,
you can’t afford the five hundred dollar ticket. This is how our out of touch
these idiots are. But don’t worry, Jose, to protect you from junk charges and
you don’t even have to pick that seat. They don’t charge you for that seat
without telling you. I should know I’m flying constantly between two states.
When’s the last time Joe flew commercial? Six inches, he gets 60 feet on Air
Force One, back and forth, back and forth from back and forth, back down,
Rehoboth, Wilmington, Wilmington, Rahho, back and forth. But don’t worry,
Joe’s worried about how much fuel you use and junk fees. And we have junk
fees. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

But you can see we’re moving in and out of issues that matter right up to
this election, as well as election issues that matter right up to this
election over Breitbart, Richmond Fed manufacturing survey demand craters as
inflation worsens. The manufacturing sector in the United States Central
Atlantic region fell back into contraction in October after briefly
stabilizing in the previous month, according to a survey from the Federal
Reserve Bank of Richmond. The index of general business conditions fell to
minus 10 in October from zero in September, readings below zero indicate a
decline in manufacturing activity and it goes on. What does that mean,
recession? What does that mean with inflation? I told you, we’re in
stagflation after the election. All the Democrats who are experts will tell
you what I’ve been telling you. We are in the middle of stagflation. And it’s
going to get worse. It’s going to get worse. Even if the Republicans are
elected, they can begin the process of clawing back. But the fact of the
matter is, what do they say it’s already baked into the cake? I hate that
phrase, by the way, although I do love cake. What else? Maybe we should put a
camera in here, Mr. Producer, Epic Times Craft Haine CEO says more rounds of
price increases coming as inflation will continue. Kraft Heinz CEO Miguel
Patricio warned that because of persistent inflation, there will be more
price increases in twenty twenty three amid ongoing challenges that are
hampering the food industry. At a gentleman come up to me today at the
grocery store. Knew who I was, he was putting packages of crackers and
cookies on the shelf and he kept looking to me at me, so I introduced he
said, Oh, I know who you are. Thank you. It’s such a great honor to meet you.
People are so kind. And we spoke a little bit and he told me, you see this he
was pointing to a package this a few months ago cost three dollars and thirty
nine cents. Today it’s four dollars and fifty nine cents. He said, I earn 20
cents a package excuse me, 20 percent a package. He said, and I’m earning
less now, why is he earning less for two reasons, they’re selling less at the
price. And he said, we used to have constant offers of two for one. That is
two for the price of one. We can’t do that anymore. So the price of the
product is up, he gets 20 percent of it, but he’s earning much less and
you’re getting much less. Got it. That’s the problem. We have 10 million job
openings in this country, 10 million. And we have seven million people who
won’t look for jobs. Did you know that we have 10 million job openings in
this country and seven million people who’ve decided not to look for jobs?
We’re not talking about people who are mentally or physically hand. I’m not
talking about any of that. We’re talking about people who are fit, who can do
jobs and won’t do jobs. And so when they look at the unemployment rate, oh,
it’s so low, what’s happening is we have the lowest rate of labor
participation in decades. Because people have been and are being subsidized
not to work. All the wrong emphasis. I don’t care what you look at, folks, I
don’t care what measure it is, whether it’s your own pocketbook and wallet,
your own savings account, your own paycheck or pension check. When you drive
in to a gasoline station and see what you’re getting charged for, how many
gallons? When you go into a grocery store and see what they’re charging for
the basics. I don’t care what you look at the inflation rate, the core
inflation rate, the consumer price index, the production price index, it is
bad, it is bad and it’s going to get worse. It’s time to throw these bums
out, all of them, as fast as we can. I’ll be right back.

Ubiquitous

Nov 3, 2022, 3:57:21 AM11/3/22

On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, as usual, Democrats are spreading
disinformation about violence and trying to pin it on Republicans. Yet,
the media is silent about it. To what extent are the Democrats and the
left within the media responsible for spreading violence for failing to
do their jobs objectively? Then, President Biden makes a political
speech days before the midterms. He ignored inflation, but he promoted
his big lie that the attack on Nancy Pelosi was somehow related to
January 6th, instead of putting the blame on a drug-addicted, mentally
ill illegal alien nudist with a history of leftwing activism. The
Democrats do this because they cannot run on their records of
impoverishing the citizenry and affirmatively supporting violent
criminals to remain on the street. Later, Michigan Gubernatorial
Candidate Tudor Dixon calls in with a quick update from the campaign
trail on her plan to restore education in Michigan and return power to
the people. Afterward, Arizona US Senate candidate Blake Masters joins
the show to remind us how the media and the Democrats work hand-in-hand
to advance their common political goals. Masters says the Republican
ticket in Arizona is united. Finally, Nevada US Senate candidate Adam
Laxalt, former State Attorney General of Nevada, checks in with a
report on his race against Sen. Castro-Masto. Laxalt says that the era
of rubber stamps for Biden, Pelosi, and Schumer must end.

Ubiquitous

Nov 4, 2022, 3:56:02 AM11/4/22
Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

All Eastern times at 732 to Dixon, Republican for governor of Michigan
will be here. 805 Blake Masters, Republican for the Senate in Arizona,
will be here. 820. Adam Laxalt, Republican for the Senate from Nevada.
All must wins, as far as I’m concerned. Now. Joe Biden’s going to give a
speech at 7:00 p.m. Eastern. We will start with that speech as well. We
will take a live. To a point. We’ll be listening closely to see if it’s
worth our time. Well, let it start. But that said. He’s going to talk,
they say, about democracy and violence. Something the Democrat Party
knows about violence and undermining democracy. Now, I want to remind
you about violence, if you listen to this program, things that we have
said, I have said here for years, but we went back just the 20, 20. The
violence and the Democrats and the media. April 17, 2020, cut, 19 go. So
the president tweets out, liberate Minnesota, you know, liberate New
York, liberate these these dark blue states and you not the left in the
media are saying he’s encouraging violence. These same Democrats who
supported Black Lives Matter and Antifa at least kept their mouth shut.
They say the president is encouraging violence by using the word
liberate. How about resistance, does that word encourage violence? How
about calling Trump, Hitler or Stalin? Does that encourage violence? The
Democrats are always encouraging violence. They’re violent. Their base
is violent. The Republican base isn’t violent. In part because the
Republican base is much older than the Democrat base, but it’s not
violent. We don’t need lectures from the party of violence. So the
president says liberate the word liberate. Oh, he must mean this is how
sick the media are and they are sick. April 12, 20, 21, almost a year
later. The shooting of that day, right, reporters and media. Participate
in creating violence in America, cut 20 go, it’s these reporters, and in
many ways it’s the media. That are participating and creating enormous
violence in this country. And I’m not kidding. And I’m not kidding. They
are participating in creating enormous violence in this country. These
are not reporters, these are antagonists. That’s exactly what they are.
They’ve already drawn a conclusion. So what do you want to do, you want
to charge this cop with murder? Is that what you want to do? What do you
want to do and why charge them? Just find him guilty and throw him in
prison? Preposterous, January five, twenty twenty cut, twenty one go,
they cannot make the case. Now, President Trump authorized a violent
attack. Against the Capitol building. Whereas Ted Cruz now puts it a
attack by domestic terrorists, I suppose. They cannot make their case.
So they’re trying to make the case that it’s a dereliction of duty. By
the president, they’ve covered up Nancy Pelosi’s role, they will not
release documents, texts, emails, they will not subpoena her records.
They will not compel her testimony under penalty. Of criminal
indictment. In the media, of course, are absolutely silent on this
point. To what extent are the media and the Democrat Party? And these
radical groups responsible. Responsible for the violence that has taken
place in this country. And we’re not going to play them all. Here’s the
last one I’m going to play January 20, 20, 20 to go. Democrats and the
leftist media continue to champion the House. A sham investigation into
January six with news breaking just yesterday that the illegally
constituted committee had subpoenaed Rudy Giuliani, Jenny Ellis and
others at least January six. Truthers generally believed that election
related rhetoric caused the Capitol riots and represent a real threat to
our republic. They would turn their attention to the current White House
and to their grandpa. And one week ago, Biden eclipsed everything Trump
and his supporters said about the validity of the 2020 election by
framing his false claims of voter suppression and subversion. As Jim
Crow 2.0, our commander in chief has guaranteed a divided America, the
only remaining question is whether he is also guaranteed a violent
America. Now, we’ve touched on this, too, and not just Biden, Schumer,
the Democrat Party and the media. Have planted the seeds of violence
after the 20, 22 and 24 elections, particularly the latter. And they’ve
told the nation that Donald Trump is not not to be a nominee. These are
the real Bolsheviks. That’s right, I said it. Mm hmm. And what about
Antifa and Black Lives Matter? And the media and their friends, small
montage from Greybeard Cut twenty three go. I argue to you tonight all
punches are not equal morally in the eyes of the law, yes, but in the
eyes of good and evil. Here’s the argument. They are strictly principled
antifascists and what they see in the Trump administration and what they
see happening in this country. They see they see the neo fascism that we
see and they’ve taken a principled stand to stand against white
supremacists and white nationalists wherever they may show up. It says
it right in the name antifa, anti fascism, which is what they were.
They’re fighting. Listen, there’s no organization is perfect. There was
some violence. I think that a lot of people recognize that when pushed,
self-defense is a legitimate response to white supremacist neo-Nazi
violence. The problem is to equate the violence in reaction against
bigotry with the bigotry itself is to misunderstand the fact that when
you go to cancer treatment, the radiation is tough treatment, but it is
meant to remove the cancer. They wouldn’t have been anywhere near there
had it not been for the fact that white supremacists, neo-Nazis were out
scaring the living daylights out of most of the people in that town.
That thuggishness is thuggishness wherever it comes from politically,
and we should be the first to call it out. I disagree. Mm hmm. The media
and the Democrats have supported Antifa. They have supported Black Lives
Matter. In the 60s, they supported the Weather Underground Black
Panthers Students for Democratic Action, who they phoolan. Who are they
kidding and what exactly have the Democrats done for a quote unquote,
democracy? What have they done? Election deniers, are you kidding me?
Peter Doocy asked Corinne Jinpa at the White House briefing today, is
Biden going to call out Democrat election deniers tonight to cut to go
in the context of calling out election deniers? Then, is he going to
call out Republicans that deny election results and Democrats? But it
doesn’t it doesn’t matter if there’s a D or an R after your name, he
will call out any rhetoric that is that that leads to potentially
political violence or that calls it to political violence for political
violence. That is a problem. The president has always, always condemned
political violence. It doesn’t matter, again, if your everybody has
always condemned political violence. But Joe Biden’s. Comments. Comments
are violent rhetoric. That’s what they are, their violent rhetoric
speech he gave in front of Independence Hall with a red background,
shocking, calling tens of millions of people semih fascists, sickening.
Trying to turn one American against another, whether it’s the oil
companies. Whether it’s race, he’s disgusting. And in terms of denying
elections. I’ve played this before, and I’m not going to play the whole
thing again, but let’s just get a little taste of this before. The king
of hate speech, Joe Biden, speaks tonight. Democrats denying election
results cut 24 hour ago, you can run the best campaign, you can even
become the nominee and you can have the election stolen from you. Now,
can you win with Russian interference? That’s right. But rightly,
because I think it’s an illegitimate president that didn’t really win.
So how do you fight against that? You are absolutely right. He is an
illegitimate president, in my mind. Would you be my vice presidential
candidate? Folks, look, I absolutely agree it’s wrong to actually win
the election in 2016. He lost the election and he was Putin of Russia.
Trump knows he’s an illegitimate president. The president elect,
although legally elected, is not legitimate president elect as a
legitimate president. You said you believe that Russia’s interference
altered the outcome of the election. I do. We have a president who, if,
in fact, it is proven, has been assisted by the Russians and may in fact
not be a legitimate president. The one thing that Trump is fearful of
when it comes to his being president is that finally we will see how
illegitimate his victory actually was. I have an objection. I object to
the 15 votes from the state of North Carolina. I objected because people
are horrified. He’s an illegitimate president. Do you believe Trump is
illegitimate president? What I believe is that there’s no question that
the outcome of this election was affected by the Russian interference.
But there absolutely is a cloud of illegitimacy. So that legitimacy is
in question. Yes, that was a very tainted election. And in that sense,
it’s illegitimate. Why do you think the president is going to such great
lengths to essentially prove that he beat you? Because he knows he
didn’t. He knows he’s an illegitimate president. Stolen emails, stolen
drone, stolen from stolen election. Welcome to the world of
unprecedented Trump. So do you believe President Trump is an
illegitimate president? Those are what I just said was I can’t recite
the Russian attempts to have the elections, but frankly, the FBI away in
on the election. I think maybe they could make this election
illegitimate. There was a widespread understanding that this election
was not on the level. We still don’t know what really happened. I mean,
there’s just a lot that I think will be revealed. History will discover,
but you don’t win by three million votes and have all this other
shenanigans, stuff going on and not come away with an idea like, whoa,
something’s not right here. The outcome of the election was affected by
their interference. And now we need to know to what degree, if any, the
Trump campaign was actually in collusion with the Russians. He knows
he’s an illegitimate president. So, of course, he’s obsessed with me.
And I believe that it’s a guilty conscience. Yes, we won the
presidential election. They stole my. And Al Gore won that election. I
think he won anyway. Actually, I think he carried Florida, Bush versus
Gore. A court took away a presidency. Of all the votes were counted that
Al Gore would be president today and George Bush will be backing off. I
come from Florida where you and others participate in what I call the
United States court, a time there’s no doubt in my mind that Al Gore was
elected president. I rise to object to the fraudulent 25 Florida
electoral votes on the subject because of the overwhelming evidence of
official misconduct. Deliberate. The chair and the chair must remind me
to sign by myself on behalf of my diverse constituents and the millions
of Americans who have been disenfranchised. By Florida’s inaccurate vote
count, the veto in the United States decided this election, speaking to
a Democratic group in Chicago to say he made it clear he thinks Al Gore
was the winner. The time it was over, our candidate had won the popular
vote and all the way that could win the election was to stop the voting
in Florida. Katherine Harris, Jeb Bush, Jim Baker and the Supreme Court
had tampered with the results. Al Gore would be president. The Supreme
Court in 2000, Al Gore won the state of Florida in 2000, although not
the presidency, but the Supreme Court and the Supreme Court stopped the
counting. The vote of the left, the council on Al Gore got the necessary
vote. The Supreme Court selected George W. Bush. All right, ladies and
gents, this goes on for another six minutes. So when you hear Biden
tonight talk about election deniers and how dangerous they are. When you
hear him talk about violent rhetoric. I want you to remember whose mouth
that’s coming from. And I want you to remember that the man who will be
speaking to you at 7:00 p.m. Eastern tonight. Worked arm in arm, hand in
hand with the worst Southern segregationists. To prevent school
integration. Half a century ago, I want you to remember that. I’ll be
right back

Hour 1 Segment 2

We’ve now reached a point, ladies and gentlemen, where are the people
who began this election denying? Challenging the Electoral College
starting under Bush’s election in 2000 and 2004 in 2016 with Trump. The
election deniers led by Hillary Clinton, including Biden himself, Al
Gore, Carter, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, now they’re accusing
Republicans of being election deniers. Because of legitimate questions
raised about what their lawyers had done in 2020 and the party of
violence, the Democrat Party, the party, the clan. The party that
refused to outlaw lynching. The party of segregation, the party of all
these horrific thing now is accusing Republicans of promoting violence
when their cities are loaded with violence. As a result, the Democrat
Party policy.

Hour 1 Segment 3

You know, the Reagan line is really the simplest way to understand this
election. Are you better off than you were two years ago? The Democrats
had their shot for 20 months. They burned down our oil industry, they
burned down our food industry, they’ve burned down our border wall.
They’re burning down our constitutional and legal systems. Inflation
through the roof. Gas prices through the roof, just imagine another two
years. Can you handle that? Can you handle another two years? There’s
another thing going on in this country, they’re talking about these
white suburban women who are kind of shifting remarkably and heavily
toward the Republicans. I want to talk about this for a moment. There
was a piece in Real Clear Politics by Lynn Yucel. About a month or so
ago, six weeks ago, and she’s the visiting assistant professor of
politics at Washington Lee University and she specializes in the
constitutional convention. She wrote recently, Michael Tessler commented
on the rise of white identity politics. Tesla’s analysis draws on years
of research into radicalized politics, and he shows convincingly there’s
a rise in white identity politics and that this rise is tied to
perceptions of antiwhite discrimination, quote unquote. But when trying
to explain why perceptions of antiwhite bias might also be on the rise,
his analysis falls flat. Supposedly, it has something to do with
Republicans and Donald Trump. And I’m telling you this because this is
the narrative of the Democrat Party in the media. Oh, look at the white
rice. I want to get back to this, but there was an ad that’s been
played. By a group. It’s a very mainstream group. What is it? Now, it’s
apparently it’s America’s first legal, it says here, but Chris Hayes
said this is indistinguishable from David Duke, but you’d expect that
from Chris Hayes because he’s worked for the nation in the past, which
is a in my view, a commie rag. And he’s a radical kook. But here’s
here’s how it goes. Go ahead, did racism against white people become OK?
Joe Biden put white people last in line for covid relief funds. Kamala
Harris, a disaster aid should go to non-white citizens first. Liberal
politicians block access to medicine based on skin color. Progressive
corporations, airlines, universities all openly discriminate against
white Americans. Racism is always wrong. The left’s antiwhite bigotry
must stop. We are all entitled to equal treatment under law. America
first legal paid for this ad. And of course, that’s true. American
Marxism. We have a whole section on this that points out how this has
been done in the media and by the Democrat Party. Facts don’t lie.
Democrats do. Now, Professor, use how goes on, never once does this
author speculate whether perception’s. Of such discrimination might be
on the rise because antiwhite racism is becoming increasingly common. In
other words, perhaps white Americans are actually perceiving a real
phenomenon that is now pervasive in schools and the workplace. And I
might add, and the Democrat Party in the media, as any steward of George
Orwell knows, no authority and no authoritarian government can ever gain
complete control unless a commandeers people’s thinking through the
manipulation of language. So the dystopian powers in 1984 deliberately
turn the meaning of words upside down in a process known as double
think. The same process is happening today with the words used to
discuss racism, intra woylie and fashion. Ibrahim Kendi remember him,
the radical. He insists that the only way to fight racism is to embrace
racial discrimination in perpetuity. The so-called anti-racism, as he
calls it, is his likely to stamp out genuine racism, as Orwell’s
Ministry of Truth was apt to stamp out falsehoods. In order to
understand what’s going on. We must call to mind the traditional
definition of racism. This stereotyping, denigrating, marginalizing or
excluding a persons on the basis of race look up any definition of
racism prior to the racial awakening taking place in the last decade.
And it’ll be one race neutral to involve some act of free will relating
to word, deed or belief. OK, so they’ve changed the the definition
fundamentally now, and that’s how this works, and we’ve talked about
this before. Changing the language, the definition of racism just
undergone a radical change in short time, according to the new eighth
grade curriculum for the Albemarle County, Virginia school district,
racism now means, quote, the marginalization and oppression of people of
color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges
white people. Perhaps the most jarring aspect of this new definition is
that it’s that it is no longer race neutral. It is now impossible by
definition for white people to be victims of racism. That definition
itself constructs a racial hierarchy whereby only people of color may be
victimized and the only and only white people may marginalize or
oppress. But there’s something even more insidious about the new
definition, since the marginalization and oppression of people of color
is no longer committed by word, thought or deed. But it’s based instead
on an inescapable socially constructed racial hierarchy that always
privileges white people, quote unquote. It means that white people are
engaging in racism simply by being white. That is simply by existing.
And hence are privileged within this impersonal system of
marginalization and oppression, a person of color is a victim of racism.
By definition, a person identified as white as a racist by definition.
Therefore, not only does the new definition fail to capture the full
meaning of racism, the definition is itself an example of the anti white
racism being taught to white children. This is critical race theory.
Anti white racism is also seeping into history lessons, most notably
through the curriculum adapted from the New York Times 16 19 project.
When the 16 19 project was first published, it attracted immediate
criticism. Five eminent historians criticized it for its bias and
factual errors. Others criticized it for emphasizing only what was
blameworthy about America’s history and limiting what was praiseworthy.
While these concerns are certainly valid, there’s another serious
problem that has received scant attention. The account is a surprisingly
racist version of U.S. history. The lead article for the 16 19 project
is by Nicole Hannah Jones, who’s been writing antiwhite screeds at least
since she was a college sophomore. In a letter in her college paper, she
alleged, quote, The white race is the biggest murder rapist, pillager
and thief of the modern world, unquote. Not only were the white people
in America’s past barbaric devils, barbaric devils, but the descendants
of the savage people continue to harm the black community to this day,
she said. Nonwhites, by contrast, were uniformly portrayed as both
virtuous and victimized. Of course, nobody should be held accountable
for the hyperboles, indignities one might espouse as an undergraduate,
few of us could bear the brunt of such an examination. The sophomoric
scribblings of young Nicole Hannah would be irrelevant, except that the
pattern in her writing hasn’t changed. What we find in her Pulitzer
Prize winning contribution to the 16 19 project is more moderate in
tone, more sophisticated in composition. But otherwise it is the same
racialized dualism she espoused in college. And Jones has article an
important part of the lesson plan adapted for schools, the word white is
used to describe people, our community. Seventy seven times and at 35
cases, white people are described as holding some kind of power
privilege, almost always unearned or illegitimate. In thirty two cases,
the word is associated with oppression, injustice and cruelty, white
enslavers, widespread white violence, systemic white suppression of
black life, etc.. And the telling of history, white Americans during the
darkest days of Jim Crow, how the same racist ideology is Jefferson and
his fellow white colonists with 32 instances of specially white Barberi.
It is impossible to ignore the gratuitous overuse of this racial
category category when describing everything that is diabolical in this
country’s history. Nowhere do we read about a white American acting for
the good, except in a single instance in which certain white Republicans
joined forces with the black community after the Civil War. We find the
popular opposite when examining the 136 references to black people in
this article. The word is used 72 times to describe victimization by
violence or injustice, always at the hands of whites, 49 times and
laudable terms, there’s not a single instance in which black is used to
describe a person or deemed deserving of criticism. While only a textual
analysis can provide the big picture, individual passages drive home the
racist message more explicitly, quote, For the most part, according to
this history, black Americans fought to secure rights alone. Yet we
never fought only for ourselves. The article teaches schoolchildren that
black Americans, more than any other group, embrace the democratic
ideals of the common good. Children also learn, quote, Our founding
fathers may not have actually believed in the ideals they espoused, but
black people did. Hannah Jones, his composition is American history and
black and white, it teaches that blackness is everything that enables
his country and whiteness is everything that debases it. There was a
time in the Jim Crow South to their everlasting shame when schools
taught children lessons and white supremacy. Masters of American
History. The 16 19 project has introduced a new form of black supremacy
to American history, and it’s been adopted by 4500 schools. The
Economist has reported on the dizzying number of equity related hiring
commitments promised by American businesses, Facebook alone has promised
to 30 percent more black people in leadership positions. Since other
businesses across America have made similar commitments, we can expect
the competition to hire and promote black professionals will drive their
value to stratospheric heights while the perceived value of white
professionals will plummet. Recent training program. Bank of America
made the consequences of such commitments unmistakably clear. It
instructed, quote, white employees in particular to cede power to people
of color, quote unquote. There’s no word that any member of Bank of
America’s board of directors had offered to step down to make room for
replacement of cover. Demands for self-denial are always made by persons
who already hold seats of power and privilege and have no intention of
giving them up, etc.. The less privileged employees are expected to
submit to segregation based on their race or sex. That’s true, isn’t it?
Racism of any kind is never a single defining act, it is death by a
thousand cuts, and these cuts to white employees have become ubiquitous.
I know of a book project that had been under contract for two years
before being scuttled. The press rejected the volume of collected
essays, in part because the 14 contributing authors were not
sufficiently diverse. The acquisition editor at the press defended the
judgment of one of its anonymous reviewers. Book’s coming out right now.
Simply do not have to address systemic whiteness and maleness that
pervades the academy and particularly political science. And it goes on.
Skeptics inclined to dismiss the seriousness of antiwhite racism will
likely counter excuse me that the examples I’ve described are
milquetoast. They’re not nearly as horrific as the antiblack racism of
the Jim Crow South. Of course they’re not. Of course they’re not.
Antiwhite racism is not that bad now, nor is it reasonable to expect it
will get that bad in the foreseeable future. Nevertheless, racism of any
kind is an evil in itself. Antiwhite racism today a greater problem, at
least in the white collar world, than antiblack racism and its continued
prevalence prevalence excuse me, its continued prevalence. This is very,
very tiny font. I’m doing my best and severity is likely to spawn a
backlash that will further inflame racial enmity. For anyone who may be
skeptical that anti white racism is no worse than antiblack, consider
this. Overt acts of anti black discrimination today are socially,
politically and professionally unimaginable. Not so with whites. In
addition to the ubiquity of the evil itself, this racism is bound to
provoke backlash and she goes on. But you can’t talk about this, even
though it’s obvious. When you watch Joy Reid, when you watch Tiffany
Cross or MSNBC, generally, when you watch CNN, when you watch some of
the so-called experts and professors they bring on. It is just
undeniable. And when you read American Marxism in the section I have,
they’re from a Heritage Foundation, I think it’s a fellow named Goldberg
when he New York Times, Washington Post and the other media outlets, the
statistics are unequivocal. It’s not a perception, it’s a reality. And
so when we talk about a colorblind society, we the people I don’t care
if you’re white, black or in between, you’re attacked. Why? Because what
you’re dealing with now is an ideology, a Democrat Party and their
surrogates who used to embrace anti black racism and now embrace anti
white racism and I might add, anti Asian racism and anti Hispanic
racism. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

The nation is a radical left rag, Chris Hayes has been an editor there,
a nation endorsed Bernie Sanders in his two last elections. And also
almost a year ago, the nation named Jakobsson founder Bushcare Sungkar
as its new president. Jacobin is a literary outlet for socialists and
worse. And so, again, when you read American Marxism, you understand
where all this is coming from, the racism. The the kind of tribalism
that the effort to destroy society, and it’s the kind of people that
Comcast through MSNBC and NBC hire. Hiya. Now, most you don’t know who
Chris Hayes is. He’s a bizarre looking guy with these bizarre glasses
who says bizarre things. So he says that the the ad that was played that
I played for you, it could have been played by David Duke. Why does
David Duke believe in a colorblind society? I thought he was a neo-Nazi
or a Klansman. That means he would be a long time old time Democrat,
Chris. Reminder at the top of the hour, we will go to Joe Biden live.
We’ll see how much of a we can tolerate. I’m not into masochism and
listening to him is just that. We shall see. We have a whole lot more to
talk about. We have three very important candidates coming up. I see the
interest rates went up another three quarters of a point. The housing
market is plummeting and the Fed chairman said today that they are still
scared to hell in so many words of inflation and they have to fight it.
You just remember that when Democrats asked you for your vote, Mazwai,
Haslam, hand them your wallet.

Ubiquitous

Nov 10, 2022, 10:26:12 AM11/10/22
On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, making predictions about a “red wave” in the
midterm elections erases any sense of urgency and promotes voter apathy. If
conservatives vote en masse we will win en masse and if we don’t then the
Democrats will win en masse and we will lose. Election predictions do more
harm than good. Then, Republicans attacking Ron DeSantis are not helping. Ron
DeSantis has fundamentally changed Florida and facilitated a win we haven’t
seen since reconstruction. Republicans must become the anti-corruption party
and investigate the Manchurian candidate, his son’s laptop, Merrick Garland,
and the unsecured border. Later, Democrats are losing their Hispanic base
because the Democrats treat these voters as a monolith which they are not. By
and large, most Latino voters are hard-working people of faith who align with
the conservative movement. Afterward, today is the 84th anniversary of
Kristallnacht ‘the night of the broken glass’ and while the media won’t
discuss Hitler’s actions against the Jews, this program will.

Ubiquitous

Nov 14, 2022, 3:43:12 AM11/14/22
Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

I’ve been chomping at the proverbial bit. To get on this program and talk to
you folks. And I want to go through this. It’ll take the full show to really
vet through all this information. But and my thought process, I was asked. Up
until Election Day, what do you think, Mark? What do you think? How are we
going to do? And not a single case. With people bumping into me on the
street. Family and friends. Other relatives are on this station. Behind this
microphone. Did I make a prediction? I never do. Why? I want you to listen to
this from November 1st and then we’re going to circle back. It lays the
foundation for what I’m going to tell you I think took place. It’s not going
to be as simple or as simplistic as some suggest. As they do their analysis
and beat their chests over and over and over again. But I want you to listen
to this from last Tuesday on Life on excuse me. Lavin TV cut one. Mr.
Producer, go now. You’re hearing a lot on Fox and elsewhere. People come on
and predict. How many seats are going to win in the Senate? How many seats
are going to win in the House? Do you find this helpful? I don’t know why
people need to predict these things. You want to predict these things, write
them down and wait till after the election. Why do I say that? We need people
to vote. We need people to have a sense of urgency. We need people to do more
than they normally do on Election Day and before Election Day to get their
family members, friends, colleagues, neighbors to vote, to go through their
email lists, to go through their phone lists, maybe text people to contact
people you might not normally contact, but who, you know, might need help to
vote and will vote the right way. We can’t rely on the Republican National
Committee. We can’t rely on precinct workers or the precinct worker. I have
nothing against precinct workers. In fact, they’re very important. But we
have to take matters into our own hands. We did it in 2010 with the Tea Party
movement. It was done last year with the parental movement in the schools and
so forth. This is how the base needs to act. And even beyond the base,
independents and Democrats who love this country, who can see that it’s
heading south, the borders are wide open. We’re gutting the police force for
gutting our military with social engineering. Everywhere you look, we’re
gutting women’s sports. The radical left ideologues through this
administration have control of the instrumentalities of government. You look
at the House and the Senate, their agenda is to fundamentally alter the way
we govern ourselves by eliminating the filibuster rule so they can ram
through whatever they want, you know, be almost irreversible, even with just
50 senators, if they can get away with it in the House, of course, all they
want to do is investigate Donald Trump and try and give a black eye to the
Republican Party. It’s going to be up to you. I have a headline here from
today’s Washington Examiner. Democrats lead in early and mail in voting is
more than 22 million ballots already cast a historic record in early voting.
The Democrats are leading in early voting, 45% to 33.3%. Now, you might say,
as the pollsters say, and I don’t really normally care if the pollsters say,
well, that’s typical. Well, if it’s typical, we’re not going to crush them.
And so whether I’m the lone voice on this and others will join me who have
radio or TV shows, it is crucially important that we stop predicting and stop
talking about red waves and red tsunamis. Pray to God it happens. If it
happens, we celebrate. We are thrilled. But it has to happen to happen. In
other words, we have to vote. We have to organize. We have to do our thing.
You know, I see things a little differently. I’m an activist. I’ve always
been an activist since I was 13. I would work to the polls, not so much for
the Republican Party, for the conservative candidates. And that’s how I got
my toe in the water when it came to politics. When I was in law school, I ran
for the local school board. I was 19. I had started the Committee for Tax
Limitation because the Democrats had massively increased property taxes, and
I was involved in the Republican primary decisions. And then finally the head
of the Republican Party came to me and asked me if we could help the
Republican Party. I said, as long as we can push the right agenda. And I was
19 years old. I was politicking in areas that were considered solidly
Republican. And these were mostly gentile areas and was hilarious German
areas and Italian areas. They couldn’t wait for Levine to show up. And then
in the Jewish areas, more Democrat areas, they couldn’t wait for Levine to
get out. But we overwhelmed them. And so this is the way you do it. It’s by
door, it’s canvassing, it’s calling. And if 100,000 of us do that, then I say
we will crush them because 100,000 times 20. That’s a big number. And even
more so. Democrats need an early mail in voting to keep a few things in mind.
The Democrat. Candidates in these marginal districts are who won in
Republican districts are posing as moderates. Every single Democrat voted for
the last massive bill that has caused incredible inflation. Every one of
them, every single Democrat, voted for 87,000 new IRS agents who are going to
be auditing you. Well, Mark, I don’t pay income taxes with all that. That,
too. Why don’t you? I’m telling you, they’re going to be knocking on your
door. They’re going to be sending you these scary letters. That’s how it
works. 87,000. They need something to do because they already have 90,000.
$80 billion towards that. That’s what they spent. That’s what they got
through at the very end, because they want these police state powers to
control more information coming out of the White House. And the Democrats
work with the oligarchs and Silicon Valley to silence you on social media. We
can’t have that kind of tyrannical mentality. And yet that’s what they did,
as you know. And are we going to get to the borders wide open? But most of us
have not been to the border. Most of you have not been to the border. Do you
know what’s going on in that border? INS, criminal mayhem. I mean. Attractive
young ladies are being raped and molested and sold into sexual slavery. The
drug cartels are running the border. You can go miles and miles in that
border. You won’t find any border control patrol because what the Biden
administration has done is they’ve taken the Border Patrol off the front
line. They’re doing administrative work. And you have to hope that there’s
enough state police and so forth in Texas and Arizona to be manning the
border. You can’t have a country survive like this. No other country does
this. So these are diabolical, intentional acts by the Democrat Party and
their president. And so the only way you can push back is now we are very
fortunate we’ll have an election in a week to try and set things straight.
That doesn’t mean everything’s going to be fixed whether we have one house or
two. The president has enormous executive powers, obviously, and he’s he can
veto whatever he wants. But we’ve got to make the case we better begin the
process. We’ve got to start fighting inch by inch by inch for our liberty
back, for our country back. And so to watch people just talk about what they
predict will happen, I don’t even ask guests, what do you think’s going to
happen? Why does it matter? They’re not Nostradamus. They can look at the
polls. They’re not 100% sure. I can tell you what will happen in this sense.
We vote in mass. We win in mass. We don’t vote enough. They win in mass.
That’s not a good thing. In fact, it’s a disastrous thing. Well, that was
last week. Those of you who listen, you know, that’s been my view. And I’ve
been very critical of those brothers and sisters who are on TV. Talking about
tsunamis and waves and Armageddon and all the rest. Now, today, many of these
people are acting like they never said it. The media said it to the general
corrupt media and the pollsters were saying it over and over and over again.
They were wrong. I don’t believe in these people. I don’t believe they
matter. I don’t believe we should be predicting the result of elections in
advance. A Ronald Reagan would never have won two massive landslides 1980 and
84 because he was never predicted to do that. I believe we take reality in
our hands and we wrestle it to the ground. This was a lot of hype. A lot of
hype from the pollsters, from the media. From Republican leaders. A lot of
hype. I want to break this down because I think one of two things have
happened. And they are complete opposites. And I don’t think we’re going to
know until 2024. But first, the good news. We will take the house, as I said
last night, there’s no question about that. There are some more seats that
are going to come in on the West Slope. They haven’t been counted yet because
they’re not done in California. And in Arizona. We will at least tie in the
Senate. I believe strongly that Adam Laxalt will win in Nevada and we’ll have
a runoff in Georgia. So if Herschel Walker wins there, we have our 51. If
Herschel Walker does not win, it’s back to 5050. Now, let me tell you what’s
interesting about this. So let’s do some analysis and then I’ll give you my
opinion. What’s interesting about this is in this election cycle, there were
34 Senate seats up. There’s 34, 33 and 33 to get to 100. Every two years,
this was a year which 34 Senate seats were up. 13 were Democrat, 20 were
Republican. So the Republicans. Had a big rodeo here. It is very difficult to
defend. 20 seats and they only have to defend 14, let alone take three, four
or five of those Democrat seats when they have all the resources to defend
those seats. We lost Pennsylvania, which was a Republican seat. For a lot of
reasons I can go into later. And I believe we’re going to win Nevada, which
has a Democrat incumbent who will have been defeated. So it’s a wash. It’s a
wash in the Senate. A year ago, if I told you that we’d have a wash in the
Senate, that would be a good thing. Given those numbers that out of 34 seats
the Republicans had to defend 20. And if they wanted to win, they had to win
some of the 14. But with all the talk of a red wave, red way, red wave, red
wave and predictions, there were literally predictions on on TV of 56 Senate
seats. We were going to get people getting way ahead of themselves. It just
seems like. Like a lot. And maybe we could have done better. Maybe we could
have done better. More on that in a second. I’m just giving you the numbers
in the next election cycle in 2024 when there’s a presidential election.
Listen to this. It flips and even worse for the Democrats, rather than
defending 14 seats, they have to defend 23 out of 33 and the Republicans only
have to defend ten. The Democrats this cycle needed to win Republican Senate
seats to even have a chance in 2024 to hold on to a 5050 Senate. So they are
not poised well for 2024 at all. This isn’t Pollyanna stuff. This is the way
I. I study it. Because, however, the chips fall, they fall. I don’t.
Represent anybody. I am. Paid like these consultants on TV. To say what their
candidates want them to say. I haven’t talked to anybody. Now let’s look at
the house. It’s a big disappointment, right? We were supposed to win 20, 30,
maybe even 47 seats. I heard our buddy knew talk about that. I heard a lot of
people talk about that. A complete blowout. But we’re not going to win that
many seats. But we are going to win more than we have right now. The
Republicans will have the majority in the House. Those are what the numbers
show. That’s the math. I looked at a number of these races. Do you know?
Republicans lost over 20 seats by while less than 5%. Well less than 5%. Over
20 seats by less than 5% against incumbent Democrats. Now. What does that
mean? All right. I’m going to explain more of this when we come back. Please
book note what I’ve been telling you because I want to build on these points.
I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 2

So we have about a minute in this segment. So developing this for you so you
can understand at least where I’m coming from. So I can’t do it in 3 seconds.
I mean, if I were a talking head on TV, I could do it in 2 seconds. But the
point is to lay out for you what’s going on and then to give you what I think
are the two possibilities. So the Senate numbers were heavily against the
Republicans. And you’re going to have, in my view, either an even Senate or
the Republicans will pick up one. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I’m not
predicting. That’s what it looks like. And in the House, the Republicans lost
a ton of seats against incumbent Democrats by less than 5% of the vote. And
they still will have the majority in the House. We were told there would be a
big red wave told by whom? Pollsters, TV hosts. Raving lunatics just yelling
and screaming. Something we wanted to hear. But you don’t know until there’s
an election. So people are very, very disappointed. I’m not done. Stick with
me. We have a break and I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 3

On top of this you look at Florida. Florida was a slaughter, absolute
slaughter by every measurement. Republicans against Democrats. Here you have
a governor, DeSantis, who won by the skin of his teeth four years ago. Then
he has the biggest landslide victory. He wins by 20 points. A request. Rubio
wins by 15 or 16. Helped in part, I’m sure, by DeSantis massive victory. We
pick up four Republican seats in the state of Florida. He wins. Miami-Dade, a
long time Democrat County heavy Hispanic by 11%. He wins Palm Beach. For God
sakes, Phil with. Many people, including liberal socialites. Now you know why
Biden and Joe Scarborough and the others, all cheap suits. Why they attacked
somebody like DeSantis. They fear him. Massive victory. You look at New York.
Lee Zeldin. It was a very close race. Zealand got 47.2% of the vote against
Hagel’s, 52.8%. And the Democrats way outnumber the Republicans. And Zeldin.
Who was a fantastic candidate. Poll by number of Republicans to victory. In
New York. Incumbent Democrats lost, including the head of the Democratic
Congressional Campaign Committee. So the Democrat governor gets less than 53%
of the vote. Zone has a star. It’s got a great future. Stacey Abrams. Has
lost again. Beto O’Rourke has lost now three times. Val Demings, who they
were counting on, who Biden seriously thought about being as a running mate,
crushed by Rubio. Just a huge inroad into Hispanic voters in Florida and then
around the rest of the country. Around the rest of the country. So what’s
gone on here? What happened to this red wave? Is it a good day? Is it a bad
day? What kind of day is this? Well, I was watching the results with my wife,
Julie. We were kind of down. We’d bought all this stuff about the red wave.
And we didn’t have a red wave. When a close race where the Republicans took
the House and likely tie or win by one seat in the Senate, the pundits
telling us, I think it was Ari Fleischer, almost 56 seats in the Senate. And
in the house we had people to have 47 seats in their house. Well, we didn’t
come close to that. Did we? So people were drawing the wrong conclusion,
weren’t they? But here’s the key to me. I look at these House races we lost
against incumbent Democrats. Well over 20 by less than 5%. They were
incumbents. They won by less than 5%. Some of them in fairly blue areas. You
think the Democrats are nervous about that next round? I think Chuck
Schumer’s worried about the Senate next time. I’ll tell you what I think
happened. One of the options, one’s very sunny. One’s very dark. I think the
so-called experts, which are really experts and analysts. I think they were
off one election cycle. I think we damn well could have a red wave, but not
in 2022. And 2024. Another two years of Biden. I think it’s absolutely
possible. But they were just. Too early. Why do I say that for? Not only for
the reasons I said, because Florida could be the point of the spear. Florida
could be the point of the spear. The blowout in Florida, the blowout in parts
of New York. Think about it. Or. Is Florida an anomaly? Because of
demographic changes. Florida, an anomaly. Not the point of a spear of
anything. In which case the alternative scenario in my mind is we have such
deep culture rot, it’s virtually impossible to climb out of this hole that
people are voting against their best interests. People are voting against
their families. People are voting against their morality. People are voting
against their faith because the Democrat Party is has challenged and attacked
all of it. And they make no bones about it. That we’re outnumbered. In too
many areas. That 120 years of so-called progressivism, a.k.a. American
Marxism, has succeeded. And this is the poison that results from it. That
people are willing to vote. Vote. To sabotage their own lives. Because they
hope they believe in the ideology that’s being spewed to them. That the
culture right is so deep that we’re not just looking into the abyss. We’re in
the pit and we can’t climb out. I’m leaning heavily against that scenario.
Time will tell. Well, I think we’re in the abyss, and I think we’re dealing
with American Marxism. But I don’t think this last election seals the deal. I
really don’t. Just think about it. The pollsters said X they were wrong. The
hosts and pundits on TV regurgitated. The endless pre-election coverage. They
don’t really have much to cover, so they just keep asking pollsters what they
think. They keep asking candidates what they think. They keep asking other
politicians what they think. And one reinforces the other. Right. And so it
becomes a. A fact, even though it’s not. It was never a fact that there would
be a red wave. We hope there would. Right. We thought there might be. Given
the conditions in the country. We saw the polls. And yet many of you are
sober enough. I think I am. Not to be sucked into all this. This is
Washington stuff and New York stuff. So I think the media, including the
conservative media, did you a grave disservice by the constant drumbeat about
a red wave and a red tsunami. I think the Republican Party in many ways did
exactly the same thing. The RNC. And others. So now we have people who are
suggesting fixes. Fixes when they were wrong in the first place. But they
have the fixes. And what are the fixes? Marc Thiessen, who I have great
respect for, who’s an old Bush guy. And by the way, there were a lot of Bush
guys on TV last night telling us what to do. One of the questions I would
have asked and where’s your former boss? Why isn’t he out there campaigning?
And there he is, Chris Christie. The Cape May orca. Suddenly he shows his
face trashing the Republicans. Where was he during the campaign? How come he
wasn’t out there? Because these guys are opportunists. They don’t have any
support anywhere for anything. So now we have the anti MAGA people out there
saying it’s Trump’s fault. Most of them are the Bushies who were on TV last
night. Then we have. Some of the MAGA people. We’re trashing each other,
shockingly. And then we have the establishment Republican led by Mitch
McConnell and his ilk. They’re attacking everybody, just as they did in a
massive red wave in 2010 when the Tea Party rose up. We want a couple of
Senate seats, but Mitch McConnell blamed the Tea Party movement for not
winning all of them. And so they had their list ready. Bolduc in New
Hampshire. Bolduc in New Hampshire was a long shot, folks, particularly after
Mitch McConnell cut off $5.9 million to him and gave it to Murkowski in New
Hampshire. And he was running against an incumbent. It wasn’t an open seat.
Our Blake Masters. Oh, I didn’t even support in the primary, but I strongly
supported in the general and still do. McConnell didn’t give him a penny. The
situation in Pennsylvania is truly unique. You had a guy there who should
never even be running for the Senate. Runs for the Senate. But he won’t
debate until late October. And Pennsylvania is the longest early voting, 50
damn days, almost two months. But they wait towards the end so people can’t
even see the guy. That’s not good. Dickson in Michigan, fantastic candidate,
MAGA candidate. She came close. She got no support. From the establishment.
We don’t know what’s going to happen with Lake and Masters. Ultimately, we’ll
see what happens. But they don’t talk about their own losses. Look at the sky
all day. And Colorado. They call that a lecture within 3 minutes. No kind of
Republican. A guy who. Walks on both sides of the street. Well, that didn’t
work. McConnell took an Alaska. Shibata is leading Lisa Murkowski. But
because of the system they set up in Alaska, she could well lose because
whoever doesn’t get if they don’t get to 50%, they count the number two
ballot. And that is what McConnell and Murkowski are betting on. McConnell
and Karl Rove spent millions to try and destroy Bolduc in the Republican
primary in New Hampshire. They beat him up very, very badly. He went into the
general election limping. He went into the general election limping. They did
exactly the same thing with Tshibaka. And they’ve done this to other
candidates across the country. The Republican establishment complains about
first Tea Party candidates. Some years ago now, MAGA candidates, they’re too
extreme, but they make it incredibly difficult for these candidates, the vast
majority of whom are citizen candidates, to survive the primaries or to win
the general. And then they point to them and say, look at the bad candidate.
Well, if the establishment Republicans are so great, why don’t they ever win
anything? Romney wouldn’t even endorse Mike Lee, who won by a big number. And
I told him he would. There’s no complaints about Romney tonight. Romney
wouldn’t even endorse his colleague from Utah. No complaints there. I’m going
to say something that may disturb some of you, but some of you, I think, will
understand there’s a huge difference between a McConnell and a McCarthy.
McConnell is evil. McConnell. Would walk over his grandmother for power. That
is all he cares about. McCarthy. Say what you will. He backed all the
candidates. He wasn’t taking money from one to give it to another unless it
was obvious they weren’t going to win. And he recruited many good candidates.
He’s not at war with MAGA. He’s not at war with conservatives. He may not be
one of you, but he’s none of those. You know, those those. Those saboteurs.
McConnell is a saboteur. And then he has this people on TV spinning for him.
You can tell who they are immediately. And one of the things I regret these
after election commentator desks, whatever the network is. They have people
from Washington and New York for the most part. People who are former
politicians or current political operatives and consultants who get paid.
They never have anybody from the rest of the country. Where’s the guy from?
Detroit. Where’s the guy from Chicago? Where’s the guy from? You name it.
There’s nobody there representing us. They keep talking about us and what we
want and what we did and how we should do it or what we should do. But we’re
not there. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

All right. I think you’re going to easy on the Republicans not going easy or
hard on anybody. I said, well, now in two years of its cultural rot and if we
have a huge problem here. On the other hand, I’m looking at the facts. And
absolute facts. I’ve been around a long time. It’s funny to watch the media
talk about a red trickle when it was the same me that we’re talking about a
red tsunami. What all these consultants get this information from. I’m just
curious. Just curious. So we’ll see what happens. We’ll know in two years. It
won’t matter then, but we’ll know in two years. And it is true that Masters
could still win that Senate race. There’s no question about it. George Bush,
Chris Christie, Larry Hogan, they all sat on the sidelines. Now they seek to
exploit this, to blame other people, and then they come to the rescue. You
see? Oh, yes. They’re going to come to the rescue, don’t you know? I’m not
done analyzing this. I’m not done analyzing this. Should it have been a red
wave? Would have been nice. So what went wrong? If there was supposed to be a
red way? Seriously. I’m asking what went wrong. We had all the issues. We had
the most imbecilic president in modern history. No, you never, ever. All
history. The Democrats are on the wrong side of every issue. Could it be that
all the candidates were poor candidates? Could it be that Donald Trump
poisoned the whole election? No. So you got to think it through. You got to
put the static out of your head, all the phony experts out of your head and
think it through. I think it’s one or the other, as I explained.

Ubiquitous

Nov 17, 2022, 3:55:39 AM11/17/22
On Wednesday’s Mark Levin Show, what is the most important issue or
policy that you think a Republican congress should be focused on? The
Republican’s first act was to give Democrats 12 votes to overcome a
filibuster to codify same-sex marriage. Why would they vote for this
rather take on inflation, gas prices, the border, etc.? Because they
are led by Mitch McConnell, who will disappoint you at every turn.
Also, the media are desperate for a war between Donald Trump and Ron
DeSantis. The media wants to knock both of them out to make room for a
RINO for president. They shouldn’t take the bait. Later, journalist
Julie Kelly from American Greatness joins the show to discuss how
Christopher Wray knew more than he let on initially with the FBO and
January 6. Kelly’s reporting on the January 6th riot has revealed that
the current story just doesn’t add up and it seems that the Democrats
in the January 6 Committee are just trying to sweep things under the
rug. Afterward, Charles Payne, host of FOX Business Network’s Making
Money, calls in to explain the Crypto Currency exchange FTX which just
went bankrupt. FTX was fraudulent from the start and bilked billions
from the people. The founder of FTX is a top Democrat Party donor and
pledged a billion dollars to the Democrats if Trump runs in 2024.

Ubiquitous

Nov 21, 2022, 5:24:44 AM11/21/22
Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

I want to test something and I need you to call in and participate in
this test. And I’m going to make it very simple just for the first
segment, and then you’ll understand what is the most important issue or
policy that you think a Republican Congress should be focused on? What
is the most important issue or policy that you think a Republican
Congress should be focused on? That is my question. If you’re in
Congress, what is the big issue that you want to focus on? Now. Mitch
McConnell won the Senate leadership election and the media are
thrilled. Why are the media thrilled? Even many of our media are
thrilled. Why are many in our media thrilled? It was 37 to 10 with one
voting present. Mitch McConnell never had ten senators vote against him
for leadership position. Now, you would have thought it would be a
little closer than that considering what happened. But no. No. Mitch
McConnell is the least popular Republican among Republicans. He can’t
even campaign in Georgia right now. Oh, his boy Steven Law will throw
money into Georgia. All this money they collect from special interests
and so forth. And this is why those guys are bought and paid for by the
Washington establishment, and they are the Washington establishment.
But my question is, why can’t Mitch McConnell go into Georgia and
campaign for Herschel Walker? The reason is he’s so incredibly
unpopular. And another reason is the guy cannot speak. He’s not
passionate, he’s not charismatic. He’s quite the opposite. And it’s
funny that people who critique Trump last night, some of the same you
know, most of these guys are Bush guys. Have you noticed most of the
people attacking Trump are Bush guys? McConnell guys. That’s who they
are. But they said Trump last night was a little sleepy and so for the
was obvious. Trump wanted to change his tone. He was much more, I
think, effective in the way he delivered his speech, much more. He was
very substantive. You could tell he was very knowledgeable about all
the issues. So, oh, boy, he’s boring. So on the one hand, they say, you
know, he needs to cool it. On the other hand, he calls it. And then
they say, well, he calls it. And so we have a conga line of people who
are going to comment tonight, who commented yesterday, who have the
same mindset and they’re telling us what to think and they’re telling
you they hate Trump, but they’re telling us about Trump. Now, I want to
talk to you about the media for a second. I’m giving you time to call
in, too, but I want to get into this. The media are desperate for a war
between Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump. They’re desperate for it. That’s
why De Santos has been very, very smart not to take the bait. I’m
hoping Donald Trump will continue in the mode he was last night. But
that’s what they want. Why? So they can knock them both out and clear
away for a rhino who can’t win. That’s exactly what’s going on. So the
media are desperate for a war between DeSantis and Trump. Trump took
the bait once has backed off so far. I hope he continues to. DeSantis
hasn’t taken the bait once. In fact, the senator said today, Look, I am
focused. There’s things we still need to do in Florida and so forth.
Doesn’t mean he’s not plotting to run for president and he has every
right to do that. He’d be a great president. And now they’re running
around asking me about who do you endorse? Who do you endorse? Who do
you endorse? I mean, folks, we have a country to save here right now.
The media are trying to drive an agenda. Look at The New York Post
every day now. With the comical, childlike front page. In fact, it’s so
comical and childlike that CNN now is touting The New York Times, The
New York Post’s front page. They’re using it. They’re laughing. They’re
having a good old time. And if the the little boys and girls at the New
York Post and elsewhere don’t understand, they’re creating a backlash.
Just like the nerds, the office nerds at the Wall Street Journal,
editorial page, National Review, nobody’s even reading it anymore. But
you get the point. They keep poking. Poking, poke. Oh, look, we’re
having fun here in our newsroom, in our opinion room. Oh, we’re having
fun. You’re so stupid. You’re getting the opposite reaction. You’re
getting the opposite reaction and you’re going to continue to get the
opposite reaction. And you may actually lose some followers because
this is serious business saving this country, serious business saving
this country. Which goes back to my opening question to you, ladies and
gentlemen, which is this. Speaking of saving the country, what do you
consider? What do you consider the most important issue that Congress
should be taking up right now immediately, that the Republicans should
be fighting for and looking for answers for legislatively? What are the
most important issues? Melissa Lake, Royals, Florida XM Satellite.
What’s the most important issue, Melissa? Energy independence. Mark,
I’d like to see our pipelines open back up because I live in rural
Florida and we are farmers and ranchers and everything that we do
relies on diesel and fuel. I’m a teacher. I drive an hour away to
school every day, so that money is drying in our pockets. And I don’t
see any plug ins on these trees that I live in for a an electric outlet
to plug up an electric car. It just is not possible in rural America.
All right, Melissa, thank you. Matthew, I don’t know where he’s from.
Well, let’s go to Paul Macon, Georgia. WAMC. Paul, what is the most
important issue as you see it? Illegal immigration. Illegal
immigration. So that should be their first act to do something about
that, clearly. All right. Fair enough. Thank you. I’m going to move on
to Jeff. I’m moving fast. I don’t. Well, wait a minute. That’s code.
Let’s go to Jeff. I don’t know where you’re from, Jeff, but where are
you from? I’m going too fast. All right. I’m outpacing the ability of
our phone system to catch up. So far, energy and illegal immigration.
We’re going to take a break. If you have a comment, call in
immediately, because I’m not doing this all day. I’m doing this for
about five more minutes and then you’ll understand where I’m going with
it. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 2

What is the number one issue? That Republicans should be pushing in
Congress right now. The number one issue so far we vivid energy and
immigration. Jake Guthrie, Iowa XM Satellite. What do you say, brother?
Diesel prices, mark. And diesel prices there unless you’re. Yup. Joe
Biden will be the Grinch Stole Christmas around my home as I’m a full
time truck driver. Owner operator. And you see what’s happening, which
is such a shock. Thank you, Jake. And I’m sorry about that, Andrew.
Green Bay, Wisconsin, the great WTA IQ. Hell of a football game over
the weekend. Go ahead, Andrew. Indeed. Indeed. Energy self-sufficiency
and a lot of these other problems like inflation, everything will take
care of themselves once we have that. All right. Thank you, my friend.
Let’s go to Clifton, New York, the great w m paul. What do you say? I
say the economy and inflation. One will take care of the other and get
everybody back to work and making this country what it’s supposed to
be. Okay, my friend. Let’s keep going. Frank, Long Island, the great
WABC. What’s the number one issue Congress, particularly Republicans,
should be pushing right now? Taking the lid off the deep state kind of
a cheat issue, but it touches on everything that that includes exposing
a rogue Justice Department, all of the internationalists undermining
the Constitution and our country, election fraud that you take the lid
off that you know, and that is pulling the ticks off before you could
address the Lyme disease. All right, my friend Kevin. San Diego,
California. XM Satellite. What is the number one issue the Republicans
in Congress should be addressing and focused on? First issue, Marc,
you’re a great American. Thank you. First issue is McCarthy needs to
make a statement and they need to defund the IRS agents. They need to
come out of the gate and say, we’re going to do what we said we’re
going to do. All right. Appreciate that. Jacob Benton, Illinois, on the
Mark Levin app, what is the number one issue Republicans should
confront right now, Jacob? I think the first thing most immediate is to
fix the economy, whether that means getting our energy independence
back. I think, first of all, and getting more money back in our pockets
so we can continue to thrive like we’re supposed to. All right, Jacob,
thank you. Dave in Boca Raton, Florida, the great WGN show that the
number one issue Republicans in Congress should confront immediately.
What is it, Dave? Social media, too many bots have too many influence
on the Democrat Party and their listen, the bots versus listen the
people. All right, sir. Thank you, sir. All good. Mark, what are you
getting at? Stay with me. Monica Brooksville, Florida, XM Satellite.
What is the number one issue? Close the borders. Hmm. All right. Short
and sweet. There we go. All right. Now, ladies and gentlemen, here we
are. What is it that the Republicans are going to focus on? Well, the
Republicans have just focused on giving the Democrats 12 votes in the
United States Senate to overcome a filibuster to codify same sex
marriage. That’s the first things the Republicans did under their newly
minted leader who’s been there forever, Mitch McConnell. They didn’t
say we’re not voting on anything until we get the border addressed.
With illegal immigration to get this inflation addressed and the
economy addressed, to deal with big tech, to deal with the FBI. That
wasn’t their first issue. What did they do? They showed bipartisanship.
Bipartisanship. Bah bah bah bah bah bah. So. 12 Republican senators led
by Tillis, a North Carolina. And Collins and my main because I guess
they’re the real tail, the wags the dog of the Republican Party. They
voted to codify same sex marriage all over the country. Why? Can
anybody tell me why? Now there are some gay people listening saying,
well, what’s wrong with that? Why? Can gay people not get married? We
have a Supreme Court decision that said they can and it applies to the
entire country. Why would any Republican waste their time with this?
Why? They say they built some protections in there for religious
liberty. I spoke to one of the conservative senators who actually
understands how the law works. He said not good enough. So in terms of
protecting religious liberty. That would be a federalism issue for the
states. So they want to blow out the states altogether. So this was
what the Republicans did, their first act. Ways to insure a filibuster
proof vote. On, quote unquote, codifying. They like to say same sex
marriage. Now. Why would they do that as opposed to saying, no, we want
to fight for these other issues. Why would they do that? Because
they’re led by a numbskull and he’s going to disappoint you at every
turn. But what about the judges? That’s always their answer. What about
his fundraising? Always the same answer. No agenda as I speak. It’s
been over a week since the election. This guy was just elected 37 to 10
and one abstention, one voting present. The Republican leader again.
Did he run on a legislative agenda? No. There’s nothing in the media
that says he did. Well, what’s his legislative agenda? You’re not going
to believe it. I’m going to tell you what it is after the break. I
don’t have enough time to do it right now. But your legislative agenda
is not the same as Mitch McConnell’s legislative agenda. And this is my
point. This vote will play well in The New York Times and The
Washington Post. This vote will play well at the Constipated News
Network and mercilessly this photo play well here and there, you know,
Manhattan and and Palm Springs. And so this vote has nothing to do with
anything substantive. You got people out there who are sweating it to
make ends meet. You’ve got an economy that’s on the brink with diesel
fuel shortages and other things coming. And this is what the
Republicans decide to do with their first damn vote. My God. They
pointed to Santa. He’s the future. He can’t hold a candle to the
Saints. They don’t believe in the sadness. They don’t believe in
conservatism at all. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 3

While, ladies and gentlemen, I rarely am wrong, but I want to apologize
to I was mistaken. Mitch McConnell held a press conference today and he
did lay out his legislative agenda. I want you to increase the volume
on your radio or however you’re listening to this program and take a
very careful listen. Cut one, go. And so my message to the
administration and you saw some of it this year. Let’s find some things
between the 40 yard lines that we can agree on and do them. And we did
some of that this year. Infrastructure chips. School safety, mental
health. We need to make some progress for the American people, but it’s
going to have to be in a political center. If the House becomes
Republican, is no more one party running over us like they did through
reconciliation. There you go. Wow. The infrastructure bill. 19 idiotic
Republicans adding to the inflation in this country. Chips, which they
said that’ll teach the Chinese a lesson. It had no teeth. School
safety. He’s talking about gun control and mental health. I have no
idea what they’ve done to advance the cause of mental health. Certainly
not much. That’s the great middle. That doesn’t address a single thing
you folks said to me. In the 20 or 30 minutes that I allotted to your
calls. Nothing. Bye bye, baby. Wait, is that what Chuck Schumer said
his agenda is? Let’s meet at the 40 yard line in the center. You know
what he’s pushing? Amnesty. Citizenship. For all the illegal aliens in
the country. 20 cent cut for Mr. Producer go. But I also believe in it
as an overall as an American who wants to see our country be stronger
because immigrants make us stronger. Now more than ever. Now more than
ever. We’re short of workers. We have a population that is not
reproducing it on its own. We’re short of people who want to work.
We’re not short of workers. A 7 million people sitting on their asses
because of your policies. Clown and Biden subsidizing. I’m sitting on
their asses. Anyway, go ahead. And it used to. The only way we’re going
to have a great future in America is if we welcome and embrace
immigrants, the dreamers and all of them. Because our ultimate goal is
to help the Dreamers, but get a path to citizenship for all 11 million
or however many undocumented there are here saying I don’t know how
many are here. 11 million, maybe it’s 100 million, whatever. We want to
give them all citizenship. Now, keep in mind, he doesn’t want to secure
the border either. Does that sound like he wants to meet in the center
at the 40 yard line? Now, this is a leader. He’s a leader. A leader of
Marxism. But that as a leader, does McConnell sound like Obama? I want
to meet at the 40 yard line. How about we meet at the border and secure
it, you idiot. And he has all those people trumpeting his amazing
qualifications. There’s no qualifications. He’s a. He’s a suck up. He’s
a he’s a sellout. Cause you’re a right wing mark. No, not right wing.
Cut six months to reduce her go. If we can get ten Republicans to join
us, we will get this done by the end of the year. It’s a smart thing to
do. It’s the right thing to do. It’s the moral thing to do. It’s the
humane thing to do. And I want to assure everyone here we will not stop
fighting until we get a fix for DOCA. A pathway to citizenship for
Dreamers and a pathway to citizenship for all undocumented. You notice
they keep raising the bar was DOCA. Now it’s everybody, ladies and
gentlemen, not just amnesty. Citizenship. Which we knew he always
wanted. I’ve been telling you that for 20 years, sitting right here in
this chair. And what is the Republican response? There is none. Because
our great leader, Mitch McConnell, is slow on his feet. And marble
mouth. And he doesn’t even agree with us. I’m like, where we got the
infrastructure? Infrastructure. And I don’t buy it on the 40 yard line.
You know, we got to come to the Senate here. He has no comprehension of
what we’re up against here. These Marxist forces and movements. He’s a
moron. Dressed up as a genius. He’s a moron. And 37 Republicans voted
to extend his leadership, as they call it. And come January, he will be
the longest serving Republican leader in American history. Well, that’s
sure worth it. It just shows you. They talk about the quality of
candidates, right? Well, now it’s my turn. Let’s talk about the quality
of our Senators McConnell’s team. It sucks. They’re not even average.
They’ve got no testosterone. Even the women, they have no hormones. The
men and the women in the Republican Senate are pathetic cowards. They
talk about a country club. It really is a country club. They have no
connection. Look, you folks called and you said the border, the
economy, inflation, big tech. But there is an arms long list of things
that need to be addressed. I’m not saying we will win, but fight. Look
at what Schumer said. We got to get ten Republicans. And I’m not going
to give up. I’m not going to give up, he says. And so we give
citizenship to every illegal immigrant. Every illegal immigrant they
let in 5 million more illegal immigrants. They’re stuck on that 11
million number for the last 30 years. That’s not what McConnell says.
I’m going to go and we can make we were on a bumpy blip and that’s it.
No leadership. Not on policy. Not on communications. And he stands here
like it’s a funeral every time with the with the five biggest, dumbest
looking white guy standing around him. If you noticed that, Mr.
Producer. Bizarro Thune, what’s. Yeah. Cornyn, the other jerk who just
is retiring from Missouri. I can’t remember his name. They’re all
standing there, bobbing their head. Yeah, yeah, yeah. What? Yeah, what?
And then when you question about Trump, Trump, Trump, you know, we
would have have one. Well, I mean, Trump and Trump and Trump. But it’s
more than Trump. I just came across an article that was leaked to
mediate, obviously coming from the Mitch McConnell corner, because
Mitch doesn’t like being called out. For his failures. He doesn’t like
being called out for his failures. So there’s a hit on DeSantis in
they’re coming from a Republican. And what’s the hit on? Well, let me
see the me pull this up for you. I just I just sent this out. Here it
is. It’s at media. You know, when there’s leaks to these enterprises,
you know, it’s it’s sort of the classic Mitch McConnell leak.
Immediate, of course, is filled with reprobates and morons. Why did the
GOP let Ron DeSantis and Rick Scott cannibalize the Tea Party 2022
funds to prop up their 2024 ambitions? This is Sarah Trump. You
remember her? She’s a phony fraud and a reprobate. And she just put
this out with the Republicans red wave failing to materialize in the
midterm elections and no shortage of finger pointing going on as
ambitious Republicans seek to absolve themselves of fault and elbow the
rivals out of the way. One question that should be asked is Why did the
Republicans allow Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Senator Rick Scott
to cannibalize the party’s resources? Now, where would this come from?
Mr. Producer. You think say Trump is smart enough to look into this or
said no, the media are stupid now they’re left wing, but they’re
stupid, so they’re hand fed this stuff. So guys like Stephen Law, who
has his head so far up McConnell’s ass that that’s his career. His
career is walking around with McConnell with his head up as it.
DeSantis. His reelection campaign against former Republican governor
and independent member Charlie Crist was predicted to be a wipe out by
virtually all political observers from the beginning. There were a few
brief moments of wondering if the Supreme Court jobs decision might
boost Democratic turnout or the Venezuelan migrants. DeSantis flew to
Alabama. But he was going to win, don’t you know? And when President
Joe Biden praised the DeSantis administration’s response to Hurricane
Ian in early October, it was viewed as the final nail in the coffin.
For Chris hopes for victory. Doesn’t this sound like this was spoon fed
to her, Mr. Producer? 2022 Race for Florida Governor Is Officially
Over, was the blunt assessment by Florida Politics publisher Peter
Scottish. But nationally, multiple polls of key races proved to be
inaccurate by overestimating Republican support. But in the Florida
race, they erred by understating votes for DeSantis. So what happened?
The financial disparity between the two candidates was even larger than
their vote totals to center, collecting an astonishing massive chest, a
war chest amplified by small dollar donations from supporters across
the country. And was the top fundraiser nationally of all gubernatorial
candidates, according to the Tampa Bay Times. So here you go. According
to the most recent campaign finance reports from the Florida Division
of Elections. DeSantis direct campaign took in over 28 million monetary
donations. His PAC piled up 209 million. CHRIS Fundraising looks
laughably anemic in comparison with 18 million for his campaign and
friends for Charlie Crist PAC. And so her question is with so here you
go. Here’s the hit. With so many competitive races across the U.S., you
might assume that the Republican Governors Association tasked with
helping elect and re-elect Republican governors would not have spent
money, much money in Florida this year. You might assume that if the
RGA did donated to Sanders, I certainly wouldn’t have made it a
priority race. Such assumptions, although reasonable, would be wrong.
And they give a screenshot of the Republican Governors Association
donations to the Friends of DeSantis PAC. 20,950,000. So less than 10%
of what he raised. Just looking at the first six months, she breaks it
down. 21 million they burned in the sunshine state. Could have saved
struggling Trump endorsed candidates like Doug Mastriano. No, he
couldn’t have been saved. Kari Lake. Kari Lake when he would come on
this program. Lake did not launch her first TV ad of the general
election. The problem in Arizona wasn’t that she didn’t she didn’t have
money. Of course, Masters didn’t have money. And that was the problem
there. Turning to Scott and then she slams Scott. So she slams two
Santas and she slams Scott. And who doesn’t she slam us to produce?
McConnell for the way they blew so much of their money. So here you
have Sarah Trump, a mouthpiece, a mouthpiece for McConnell, a
mouthpiece for Rove, a mouthpiece for law, a mouthpiece for all the
losers. All the losers. Now they’re attacking DeSantis. This is what
I’ve warned you about. They want a blood fight between Trump and
DeSantis. And also McConnell doesn’t want DeSantis. Neither does Rove.
Neither does this guy, Steven Law. Washington does not want DeSantis or
Trump. They didn’t want Reagan. They do not want a conservative who is
serious about slashing the size of government. Reining in the spending.
They don’t want it. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

In the last 50 minutes. I just showed you why the Republicans are
losers. I just showed you why and why our so-called media are losers,
too. Because they’re out there regurgitating what Mitch McConnell said.
You’re going to have to ignore our so-called media. Listen to me and
other people who are freethinkers, who are independent thinkers, who
are just thinkers. I just showed you in the last 50 minutes why the
Republicans are losers. And one of the great obstacles. To defending
and supporting liberty in this country. Do you not wish that we had a
leader in the Senate with the strategic skills, with the ability to
connive, with the ability to spin words, but a relentless battle
attitude that Schumer has. For us. It works for them. But on us we
think we need a wet blanket. None of us voted for McConnell. Almost
none of us supported McConnell. We have no say in it. None whatsoever.
37 Republican senators, and we’re not even allowed to know who they
are. We’re not even allowed to know who they are. Voted to return this
nitwit to his, quote unquote, leadership post. And meanwhile, he’s
putting out leaks, attacking DeSantis, attacking Trump while he’s
pretending to be above the fray. Then you got slobs like Chris Christie
who actually thinks he’s relevant. You’re a slob. You’re not relevant.
And then I look at this guy, Larry Hogan. His double chin has a chin.
The guy’s got a triple chin going on there. He thinks he’s presidential
material. He’s an idiot. They do anything for their states. What did
they do? I go to New Jersey every every Thanksgiving. I actually love
New Jersey. It’s the government there that I hate. But they have great
restaurants like I grew up with delis, Bagel Place, you know, that sort
of thing. Well, what did Chris Christie do, anything lasting or
profound now? Remember when they caught him on the on the beach, Mr.
Producer? Like a beached whale with his family. The whole beach is
empty. And there’s the big sperm whale right there on the beach. I
don’t know what he’s doing. Sunning himself. I remember I you all
remember that. Oh, yeah. Man of the people. Which paper? Larry Hogan. I
remember Larry Hogan’s father. Now, there was a. A principled man
certainly didn’t rub off on Larry, I can tell you that. Larry Senior.
And then, of course, the TV. They have a conga line of Trump haters
after his speech last night. Oh, yeah. Disgruntled former employees.
Failed author. You got. What’s this guy? Mick Mulvaney. What do I care
what Mick Mulvaney has to say? He’s a mental midget. Oh, and then we
have who else? This Esper, the former secretary of defense. He was
there about 3 minutes and real hate on there. Our buddy Mike Pence is
all over TV trashing Trump. Let’s move forward and let’s first talk
about January six again. I’ll be right back.