Dr. Laura Nude Photos Here

Roger

Jul 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/27/99
The infamous Dr. Laura nude photos are still here:

<http://gamtech.ne.mediaone.net/laura1.htm>

Jakthehmmr

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
"Roger" Rkel...@juniper9t9.org wrote:

>The infamous Dr. Laura nude photos are still here:

Sorry Roger.......They're all lookalike fakes.........

Madeline Gourley

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
For the sake of argument, let's say these are genuine. My question is, who
took these photos?
Madeline
Roger <Rkel...@juniper9t9.org> wrote in message

> The infamous Dr. Laura nude photos are still here:
>
> <http://gamtech.ne.mediaone.net/laura1.htm>

Darla

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Her shack up honey Bill Ballance took the photos, incidentally
while Laura was still married to her first husband. The pictures
are of Laura as evidenced by her attempt to surpress them through
a court order which was denied. She also blamed atheism (cheap
lie) for her moral abscence at that time, indicating that she was
her own moral authority.

Patrick of Las Vegas

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Darla <dsm...@coolnet.com> wrote:

> Her shack up honey Bill Ballance took the photos, incidentally
> while Laura was still married to her first husband. The pictures
> are of Laura as evidenced by her attempt to surpress them through
> a court order which was denied. She also blamed atheism (cheap
> lie) for her moral abscence at that time, indicating that she was
> her own moral authority.

Uh-oh!

Why do I suddenly get the feeling that there is going to be someone
responding to this with their caps lock on?

Patrick of Las Vegas

Jakthehmmr

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
"Madeline Gourley" wrote:

>For the sake of argument, let's say these are genuine. My question is, who
>took these photos?

Since they're of all different girls, I suppose all different guys............

Jakthehmmr

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
"Patrick of Las Vegas" wrote:

>Why do I suddenly get the feeling that there is going to be someone
>responding to this with their caps lock on?
>
>Patrick of Las Vegas

Because you ain't found ANY PROOF that those lookalike fakes are really of Dr.
Laura yet..........There isn't ANY..........

deepneptune

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
In article <rpu9ah$0$37nspbi$7...@news.supernews.com>,

"Patrick of Las Vegas" <patrick@f Las Vegas.com> wrote:
> Darla <dsm...@coolnet.com> wrote:
>
> > Her shack up honey Bill Ballance took the photos, incidentally
> > while Laura was still married to her first husband. The pictures
> > are of Laura as evidenced by her attempt to surpress them through
> > a court order which was denied. She also blamed atheism (cheap
> > lie) for her moral abscence at that time, indicating that she was
> > her own moral authority.
>
> Uh-oh!
>
> Why do I suddenly get the feeling that there is going to be someone
> responding to this with their caps lock on?

My killfile program has given me over 6 months of
peace and quiet. It's too bad that I still need
it.

--deepneptune
~~Moving at the Speed of Dark~~

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Jakthehmmr

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
Darla dsm...@coolnet.com wrote:

>Her shack up honey Bill Ballance took the photos,

Nope.........The ones on the web are fakes.......You CAN'T prove
otherwise.............

incidentally
>while Laura was still married to her first husband.

Clear across the country and Divorce was filed........The "marriage" was
history.........

The pictures
>are of Laura as evidenced by her attempt to surpress them through
>a court order which was denied.

Nope.........She filed a "copyright" suit and a restraining order was lifted
after the Judge determined "widespread distribution has already taken
place".........NOT at all "proof" of anything..........

She also blamed atheism (cheap
>lie) for her moral abscence at that time,

Nope........She blamed NO ONE but herself...........

indicating that she was
>her own moral authority.

Yup.......She accepted responsibility........This was 25 years ago,
incidentally........She's changed a lot since then............

Jakthehmmr

Jul 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/29/99
deepneptune deepn...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <rpu9ah$0$37nspbi$7...@news.supernews.com>,
> "Patrick of Las Vegas" <patrick@f Las Vegas.com> wrote:

>> Darla <dsm...@coolnet.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Her shack up honey Bill Ballance took the photos, incidentally
>> > while Laura was still married to her first husband. The pictures

>> > are of Laura as evidenced by her attempt to surpress them through

>> > a court order which was denied. She also blamed atheism (cheap
>> > lie) for her moral abscence at that time, indicating that she was
>> > her own moral authority.
>>

>> Uh-oh!
>>
>> Why do I suddenly get the feeling that there is going to be someone
>> responding to this with their caps lock on?
>>
>My killfile program has given me over 6 months of
>peace and quiet. It's too bad that I still need
>it.

You lying, psychotic Bastard...........

Lou

Jul 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/29/99
In article <19990728123945...@ng-ff1.aol.com>,

jakth...@aol.com (Jakthehmmr) wrote:
> Darla dsm...@coolnet.com wrote:
>
> >Her shack up honey Bill Ballance took the photos,
<snip>

> Yup.......She accepted responsibility........This was 25 years ago,
> incidentally........She's changed a lot since then............

Where is the proof that she accepted responsibility?

Jakthehmmr

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
Lou lou...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <19990728123945...@ng-ff1.aol.com>,
> jakth...@aol.com (Jakthehmmr) wrote:
>> Darla dsm...@coolnet.com wrote:
>>
>> >Her shack up honey Bill Ballance took the photos,
> <snip>
>> Yup.......She accepted responsibility........This was 25 years ago,
>> incidentally........She's changed a lot since then............
>>
>Where is the proof that she accepted responsibility?

In her statement..........

Rev. E. Lloyd Olson

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
In article <19990728123945...@ng-ff1.aol.com>,
jakth...@aol.com (Jakthehmmr) wrote:

> Nope.........The ones on the web are fakes.......You CAN'T prove
> otherwise.............

<...>

> Yup.......She accepted responsibility........This was 25 years ago,
> incidentally........She's changed a lot since then............

What, exactly, did she accept responsibility for? She is
(according to you) not responsible for the nude photos in any way, so
any "acceptance of responsibility" would have to be a lie. I remain,
-Yrs. in Fear & Loathing,
Rev. E. Lloyd Olson

Lou

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
In article <19990729211632...@ng-cs1.aol.com>,

In a previous post you said:

>>Date: 1999/07/05
>>Author: Jakthehmmr <jakth...@aol.com>
>>It was damage control that said NOTHING..........

Again I ask, where is the proof she accepted responsilibity?

Lou

Jakthehmmr

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
Lou lou...@my-deja.com wrote:

>In article <19990729211632...@ng-cs1.aol.com>,
> jakth...@aol.com (Jakthehmmr) wrote:
>> Lou lou...@my-deja.com wrote:

>> > <snip>
>> >>
>> >Where is the proof that she accepted responsibility?
>> >

>> In her statement..........
>>

>In a previous post you said:
>
>>>Date: 1999/07/05
>>>Author: Jakthehmmr <jakth...@aol.com>
>>>It was damage control that said NOTHING..........
>
>Again I ask, where is the proof she accepted responsilibity?

Its in her statement..........

Jakthehmmr

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
rep...@honors.montana.edu wrote:

>In article <19990728123945...@ng-ff1.aol.com>,
> jakth...@aol.com (Jakthehmmr) wrote:
>

>> Nope.........The ones on the web are fakes.......You CAN'T prove
>> otherwise.............
>
> <...>
>

>> Yup.......She accepted responsibility........This was 25 years ago,
>> incidentally........She's changed a lot since then............
>

> What, exactly, did she accept responsibility for? She is
>(according to you) not responsible for the nude photos in any way, so
>any "acceptance of responsibility" would have to be a lie.

Nope........She accepted responsibility for being her "own moral authority" in
her youth.........

I remain,
> -Yrs. in Fear & Loathing,
> Rev. E. Lloyd Olson

You remain: "out of steam"............

Roger

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99

Roger wrote in message <7nlk9p$ik4$1...@gandalf.ocslink.com>...

>The infamous Dr. Laura nude photos are still here:
>
><http://gamtech.ne.mediaone.net/laura1.htm>

So, has the good doctor made any statement that the photos which purport to
be of her in an earlier year are completely false and all the connection
with Mr.. Balance is just untrue? Surely she is aware of the photos and the
name Wm. Balance-------hmmmmmmmmm? Does she not feel it necessary to
address any of these allegations---------hmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Roger

P.S. Perhaps the good doctor is merely a sleazy fraud. What do you think?

Rev. E. Lloyd Olson

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
to jakth...@aol.com
In article <19990730144027...@ng-fj1.aol.com>,
jakth...@aol.com (Jakthehmmr) wrote:
> rep...@honors.montana.edu wrote:

> > What, exactly, did she accept responsibility for? She is
> >(according to you) not responsible for the nude photos in any way, so
> >any "acceptance of responsibility" would have to be a lie.

> Nope........She accepted responsibility for being her "own moral
authority" in
> her youth.........

In what way is being her "own moral authority" apropos of the
subject of this thread, Jak? I remain,

-Yrs. in Fear & Loathing,
Rev. E. Lloyd Olson

Jakthehmmr

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
Rev. E. Lloyd Olson rep...@honors.montana.edu wrote:

>In article <19990730144027...@ng-fj1.aol.com>,
> jakth...@aol.com (Jakthehmmr) wrote:
>> rep...@honors.montana.edu wrote:
>
>> > What, exactly, did she accept responsibility for? She is
>> >(according to you) not responsible for the nude photos in any way, so
>> >any "acceptance of responsibility" would have to be a lie.
>
>> Nope........She accepted responsibility for being her "own moral
>authority" in
>> her youth.........
>
> In what way is being her "own moral authority" apropos of the
>subject of this thread, Jak?

She wasn't behaving according to scripture, I guess............

Jakthehmmr

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
"Roger" Rkel...@juniper9t9.org wrote:

Funny........Nobody on either side if the fence is saying anything about the
lookalike fakes..........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

Rev. E. Lloyd Olson

Aug 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/6/99
to jakth...@aol.com
In article <19990731060048...@ng-fa1.aol.com>,

Hmm, let's search the words in the subject for "scripture", shall
we? Here goes:

"Dr." != "scripture"
"Laura" != "scripture"
"Nude" != "scripture"
"Photos" != "scripture"
"Here" != "scripture"

Again, in which way is "behaving according to scripture" or "being
one's own moral authority" apropos of "Dr. Laura Nude Photos Here", if
MFCC Laura was in no way involved with the photos? I remain,

-Yrs. in Fear & Loathing,
Rev. E. Lloyd Olson

P.S. This is in no way meant as a criticism of Dr. Laura Schlessinger.
It is a criticism of jakthehmmr.

Jakthehmmr

Aug 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/6/99
Rev. E. Lloyd Olson rep...@honors.montana.edu wrote:

<snip>

I love the way you guys wacko out when you run out of steam............

paulsc...@roadrunner.com

Oct 22, 2017, 11:56:21 PM10/22/17
I think Jesus would approve of a romp once in awhile. :)

garysch...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2020, 10:33:47 AM7/12/20
On Tuesday, 27 July 1999 03:00:00 UTC-4, Roger wrote:
> The infamous Dr. Laura nude photos are still here:
>
> <http://gamtech.ne.mediaone.net/laura1.htm>

damn their gone now.

Scott Hickman

Aug 19, 2022, 4:47:38 PM8/19/22
On Tuesday, July 27, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, Roger wrote:
> The infamous Dr. Laura nude photos are still here:
> <http://gamtech.ne.mediaone.net/laura1.htm>

As of 8/19/2022 This site can’t be reached