Regarding reationaries' handling of Matthew Shepherd's murder

Gen. JC Christian, General of the Militias

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Regular Guy (who is a God fearing heterosexual dammit) wrote:

>Please provide support for your assertion that the Family Research
>Council is a "reactionary hate group."

My dear friend (in a purely heterosexual sense, really, so don't even
think about it. God helps us to not think about touching each other when
Satan gets in our heads after reading all your crap) Regular Guy is
right. The FRC is just standing up for our rights, by fighting for the
rights of public officials to call homos, fags. What else would you call
them? Here's an example of such an event that outraged FRC.
"New York City’s most senior police chaplain with 42 years of service
was forced into retirement after using the term "fag" when referring to
a homosexual prosecutor. " -- FRC's Culture Facts May 27, 1998

They also fight Klinton when he tries to make insurance companies insure
homos.
"On February 20, President Clinton unveiled a "Patients' Bill of Rights"
directing federal government health insurance programs -- including
those that use private health insurers - to ban 'discrimination" based
on "sexual orientation.'...Pro-family critics said the directive grants
special protections to homosexuals" -- FRC's Culture Facts March 4, 1998

They've also uncovered the vast homo conspiracy to enslave good
Christians:
"Far from being an oppressed minority, homosexuals as a group are a
powerful special interest elite who disproportionately dominate places
of wealth, power and privilege. Private institutions that have adopted
policies similar to ENDA already have spawned discrimination against
people -- mostly Christians and Jews -- who hold traditional
values."--http://www.frc.org/faq/faq24.html

Gen. JC Christian
General of the Militias
Christian Patriot
CINCMIL
Persicos odi, puer, apparatus!
http://extra.newsguy.com/~satire/militia.htm

Rob Arch Ward

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Gen. JC Christian, General of the Militias wrote:

> Regular Guy (who is a God fearing heterosexual dammit) wrote:
>
> >Please provide support for your assertion that the Family Research
> >Council is a "reactionary hate group."
>
> My dear friend (in a purely heterosexual sense, really, so don't even
> think about it. God helps us to not think about touching each other when
> Satan gets in our heads after reading all your crap)

You are a disgrace to your religion for writing such ugly and untrue
things
about people you do not know

Additionally, there is nothing wrong with male-male homosexual affection
either,
as there are a lot of ways to love guys safely and non-penetratively

> Regular Guy is
> right. The FRC is just standing up for our rights, by fighting for the
> rights of public officials to call homos, fags.

Sir, speaking as a homosexual engineer and computer programmer, if you
would please be so foolish to take an airplane tonight to Columbus OH,
and
publically insult and calumnize one of the prominent homosexual members
(a wealthy attorney)
of the Columbus Community Council, a Republican, a "f*g" or "f*ggot",
in one of the downtown areas and public forums, let me inform you that
you would
be sued for slander in the Franklin Co. courts, I can seriously assure
you.

You would never be so foolish as to call a black man a "n*gger", so
therefore you
will never be so foolish as to call a homosexual man a "f*ggot" in our
very tolerant city.

Additionally, the mayor of Columbus, Greg Lashutka would probably be
firmly
in favor of such as suit, along with the entire Columbus City Council,
headed by
Mr. Mike Coleman.

Also, the city attorney and anti-discrimination commission would
seriously
consider a suit before the Columbus Community Council as we have very
tough anti-discrimination
laws in this city.

You can get away with this ugly stuff on the Internet, but you would not
have the balls to do this to any respectable homosexual man or woman in
our city,
because they would be seriously fighting back - you are an ugly coward,
sir

Why don't you put your personal estate where your foolish mouth is, sir
and
take a plane tonight to Columbus OH and try and prove yourself correct ?

> Gen. JC Christian
> General of the Militias
> Christian Patriot
> CINCMIL
> Persicos odi, puer, apparatus!
> http://extra.newsguy.com/~satire/militia.htm

(arms) rw...@smtpgw.arms.ohio-state.edu
(other) wa...@er4.eng.ohio-state.edu

Dr. Charlie

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
Ah, what sad times are these when prominent members of the homosexual
community of our fair city humiliate themselves on usenet so!

In article <362CAB...@er4.eng.ohio-state.edu> Rob Arch Ward
<wa...@er4.eng.ohio-state.edu> writes:

--
St. Dr. Charlie BsD, ABD
Pope and Founder of the 1HASCCoSTotI
The Official Sharpe One of ARTD-L
High Councillor of the New Usenet Order
Grand Inquisitor, STTMI
Master Baiter
Master of Language
Master of the Logical Argument
Master of Feigning Offense
Psychic Vampire
Maddi's Goon Squad, Special Flying Division
Order of the Cantankerous Canine Cross
Order of the Shifting Residence
The Enemy on Both Sides
A Man of Many Wiles
The Big Cat
Another Shallow Creep
Order of the ILK
Obviously Superior
Ted's Employer

ital...@hotmail.com

Oct 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/20/98
In article <362CAB...@er4.eng.ohio-state.edu>,
wa...@er4.eng.ohio-state.edu

keeps using the word 'calumization' but I can't find a definition for it in
any online resource.

Rasmus Neikes

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
ital...@hotmail.com wrote:

> In article <362CAB...@er4.eng.ohio-state.edu>,
> wa...@er4.eng.ohio-state.edu
>
> keeps using the word 'calumization' but I can't find a definition for it in
> any online resource.

Maybe he means 'calumniation'? (traducement, defamation)

Rasmus.

if you meant be sarcastic here I aplogize. I am not even remoteldy
supposed to get puns in that language. *g*

--
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the
chronicler's mind. (D. Adams)

mra...@ix.netcom.com

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
In article <70heiu$a...@enews3.newsguy.com>, "Gen. JC Christian, General of
the Militias" <milit...@geocities.com> wrote:

> Regular Guy (who is a God fearing heterosexual dammit) wrote:
>
> >Please provide support for your assertion that the Family Research
> >Council is a "reactionary hate group."
>
> My dear friend (in a purely heterosexual sense, really, so don't even
> think about it. God helps us to not think about touching each other when

> Satan gets in our heads after reading all your crap) Regular Guy is

> right. The FRC is just standing up for our rights, by fighting for the

> rights of public officials to call homos, fags. What else would you call
> them? Here's an example of such an event that outraged FRC.
> "New York City’s most senior police chaplain with 42 years of service
> was forced into retirement after using the term "fag" when referring to
> a homosexual prosecutor. " -- FRC's Culture Facts May 27, 1998
>
> They also fight Klinton when he tries to make insurance companies insure
> homos.
> "On February 20, President Clinton unveiled a "Patients' Bill of Rights"
> directing federal government health insurance programs -- including
> those that use private health insurers - to ban 'discrimination" based
> on "sexual orientation.'...Pro-family critics said the directive grants
> special protections to homosexuals" -- FRC's Culture Facts March 4, 1998
>
> They've also uncovered the vast homo conspiracy to enslave good
> Christians:
> "Far from being an oppressed minority, homosexuals as a group are a
> powerful special interest elite who disproportionately dominate places
> of wealth, power and privilege. Private institutions that have adopted
> policies similar to ENDA already have spawned discrimination against
> people -- mostly Christians and Jews -- who hold traditional
> values."--http://www.frc.org/faq/faq24.html
>

> Gen. JC Christian
> General of the Militias
> Christian Patriot
> CINCMIL
> Persicos odi, puer, apparatus!
> http://extra.newsguy.com/~satire/militia.htm

I always wonder about poeple that have such a problem with "fags."
"Christian" patriot? Yeah, right. That's a code word for a very insecure
person. It's a shame that the word "Christian" has gotten such a bad
meaning, but it's mostly because of folks like you who espouse hatred against
other segments of society. You are no more "Christian" than a neo-nazi. A
true Christian might say "love the sinner, hate the sin" but you are part of
a club that enjoys bashing gays. This is not what God wants (although I
figure you may have already been brainwashed), but simply what your
organizations want to do--all for political gain (Republican, of course).

I love how you folks work. It's very interesting how you get on the
"Christian Kick" and demonize and dehumanize gay people. But you know what?
That's your problem, and yours alone. There has to be something in your
psyche that makes you feel the way you do. And as for that, I'm sorry. It
can be overcome by prayer, if you wish, or by other means. If you are truly
heterosexual, why should you worry about homosexuals? I mean, you are happy
being hetersexual, aren't you? If you are, then homosexuals don't mean a
thing to you. Think about it.

Mike

Ron Nicholson

Oct 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/21/98
What has never been explained to me is how interfering with civil rights
or political rights is included in the religious right to evangelize.

Ward Stewart

Oct 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/22/98
On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:15:52 -0400, Ron Nicholson <r...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>mra...@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>>
>> In article <70heiu$a...@enews3.newsguy.com>, "Gen. JC Christian, General of
>> the Militias" <milit...@geocities.com> wrote:

>> > My dear friend (in a purely heterosexual sense, really, so don't even
>> > think about it. God helps us to not think about touching each other when
>> > Satan gets in our heads after reading all your crap) Regular Guy is
>> > right. The FRC is just standing up for our rights, by fighting for the
>> > rights of public officials to call homos, fags. What else would you call
>> > them? Here's an example of such an event that outraged FRC.
>> > "New York City’s most senior police chaplain with 42 years of service
>> > was forced into retirement after using the term "fag" when referring to
>> > a homosexual prosecutor. " -- FRC's Culture Facts May 27, 1998

Is it your contention that the use of such a derogatory term by this
"senior police chaplain" was appropriate?

How about:

nigger
wop
chink
jap,
kike

Are these also appropriate?
-----------------------------

Ron wondered:

>What has never been explained to me is how interfering with civil rights
>or political rights is included in the religious right to evangelize.

You just don't get it do you Ron -- they are talking about naughty
people, bad people, and in their world "naughty" people have no
rights. -- as simple as that!

ward

"Life is complex and the contemplation of this
complexity by the simple-minded often leads to
a sort of brain-colic.
ward

Ron Nicholson

Oct 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/22/98

Apparently so. Continue to give me an electronic slap when I loose grasp
with reality. :)

Brandon Burt

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
Wait a second -- have we lost our capacity to recognize satire? The holy
General is putting us on, fellows. That is, unless I've really missed
something here ...
--
-Brandon Burt
to respond via e-mail, remove the word "jesusfish" from my address.

Ward Stewart

Oct 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/23/98
On Fri, 23 Oct 1998 00:40:56 -0600, "Brandon Burt" <b...@xmission.com>
wrote:

>Wait a second -- have we lost our capacity to recognize satire? The holy
>General is putting us on, fellows. That is, unless I've really missed
>something here ...

NEVER underestimate the malice and inanity of a RRR poster!

ward

"I want you to let a wave of hatred wash over you.
Yes, hate is good. Our goal is a Christian nation.
We have a biblical duty, we are called on by God
to conquer this country. We don't want equal time.
We don't want pluralism."
-- Randall Terry, head of Operation Rescue