Need AR8200 mark 1

Sean Stevens

Oct 22, 2021, 11:53:27 AM10/22/21
I have an old 8200 which hasnt been used much and it looks pretty much brand new. I also had an AR5000 hence the reason 8200 wasnt used much. After 4-5 years from new, the firmware started giving problems such as jumping band changing mode whilst scanning/searching. I got in touch with AOR via a distributor and they sent me on loan a memory card with instructions (some keypad entries) to reload the firmware. All went well and for the next 5 years it worked then it started to play up again, obviously, the memory chip seems to have a problem and AOR was aware of this.
So now I am looking around to find the firmware again for another reload. Unfortunately, 8200 is no longer supported by AOR.
So I am just wondering if anyone has the firmware for 8200 mark 1, or mark 1 board as spares/for parts?
Thanks,

Killa “zzDJChris” McKillington

Jan 20, 2023, 9:31:17 PM1/20/23
I'm new to this - Even Google Groups. I know Newsgroups well, but it's a bit different now.

I hope you found what you were looking for.