Alton towers frequencies

Peter Hood

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
Does anyone know any frequencies for the security at alton towers if you do
it will be greatly appreciated

paulwey

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
if anyone does have these post them on here as i have always wanted to know
my self,and please this goes for all freqs lets have a few more on here.

there seems a reluctance to post freqs

thanks in anticipation

Peter Hood <p.h...@virgin.net> wrote in message

tbacon

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
These were given to me by an on site contractor who while he was there last
winter did a few searches of his own.
These have never been verified by anyone else so don't take them as gospel.

165.1625 Alton Towers NFM
165.1875 Alton Towers NFM
165.2125 Alton Towers NFM
166.7625 Alton Towers NFM
167.0375 Alton Towers NFM

Come visit my site at www.tbacon.purplenet.co.uk

Earn money for reading emails here
http://www.sendmoreinfo.com/id/271252

paulwey <pa...@pwey.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Derrick

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00

Frequencies For Alton Towers

Base Tx Mobile Tx Ctcss

Ch.01 166.7625 171.5625 94.80 Security /
Car parking

Ch.02 165.2125 170.0125 82.50 Rides, Show Ops

Ch.03 165.1625 169.9625 118.8 Monorail

Ch.04 167.0375 171.8375 88.50 Retail

Ch.05 169.3375 169.3375 192.8 Reserved Sp Use

Ch.06 165.1875 169.9875 225.7 Hotel and some
Admin.

Donnington also uses 166.7625 94.80 so you may hear what you think is AT
ch.01 but is actually donnington raceway. But I think Donningtons ctcss
tone has changed.

Confirmed channels.

WARNING: Alton towers Security are the only private security firm in the
UK allowed by law to carry police style handcuffs, and they don't mind
using them!!!!

This includes scanner users, which they take a VERY dim veiw of people
using them in the park.

So usual rules apply be VERY discreet....

but as 95% of the traffic is "john can you landline me on Extn XXX" I
find it quite boring....

I believe there was also talk going around of retro-fitting their radios
with inversion boards... maybe even Rolling code!

look at www.midelec.com for details of motorola scramble boards....

happy listening.

Der...@nenevall.demon.co.uk

M.J.Powell

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
In article <UVa25.2196$fb5....@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com>, Peter
Hood <p.h...@virgin.net> writes

>Does anyone know any frequencies for the security at alton towers if you do
>it will be greatly appreciated

Also the approach and radar?

Mike
--
M.J.Powell

Derrick

Jun 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/15/00
In article <LBJAaBAf...@pickmere.demon.co.uk>, M.J.Powell
<mi...@pickmere.demon.co.uk> writes

if you are referring to the helipad that they have there, no radios used
at alton towers in respect to airband......

sorry..

humour mode off.

Der...@nenevall.demon.co.uk

paulwey

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
thanks for info nice to see someone else sending freqs for a change,also
thanks for t bacon saw them on there as well,scanning freq info seems to be
improving,surely but slowly,i dont think the security would do anything
about someone scanning,as indeed most police forces dont,if it does happen
people have the power of media to help them,i am sure alton towers would not
like to be embarrassed by a story in a national newspaper.

remember we have the power,the dome by the way dont allow any radio
equipment unless passed by mike weaver comms,but have been 4 times so
far,plenty of scanning although tetra in use as well.

the guys at the top dont want you to scan,but there is no real way of
stopping it,tetra will try but will be 2007 rather 2004/5 before all
emergency services are on there.

Derrick <Der...@nenevall.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

MELV956

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
In article <lwU30WAG...@nenevall.demon.co.uk>, Derrick
<Der...@nenevall.demon.co.uk> writes:

>Donnington also uses 166.7625 94.80 so you may hear what you think is AT
>ch.01 but is actually donnington raceway. But I think Donningtons ctcss
>tone has changed.

166.7625 is also used by a few Shopwatch schemes ( AKA Retail radio in some
areas)
Melv

avc

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
Anyone know any for Drayton Manor or Twycross Zoo ?????

Steve Ball

Jun 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/16/00
Drayton manor 168.975 no ctcss

Steve
avc <a...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Thomas \/\/ills

Jun 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM6/17/00
> "Peter Hood" <p.h...@virgin.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know any frequencies for the security at alton towers if you
> do
> > it will be greatly appreciated
avc <a...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know any for Drayton Manor or Twycross Zoo ?????

How about Chessington World of Adventures or whatever they call it?

TIA,

Thomas \/\/ills.

lwester...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2014, 2:26:38 PM4/26/14
The freq for Alton towers are correct i worked there on security 2 years ago before going to Blackpool pleasure beach and both sites are authorises to carry cuffs. Alton towers got the training and dispensation due to the fact that the police can take upto 40 mins to arrive they also have 4 police style cells. Blackpool pleasure beach are allowed due to the fact its Blackpool and full of piss heads

reec...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2014, 1:29:46 PM11/3/14
On Thursday, June 15, 2000 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Peter Hood wrote:
> Does anyone know any frequencies for the security at alton towers if you do
> it will be greatly appreciated

Hii,,, How do I search for site license information?
I would like to know what frequency my school is on. I know they have a site license. Any ideas how I could receive the frequencies?

rr

Nov 3, 2014, 1:53:36 PM11/3/14
Hey
One way would be to look on the ofcom website, not sure what the link is
as it has been a while since I used it.

Another would be to use your scanner to search for it, this will take a
bit more time, but you could end up finding frequencies that you didn't
know about. I think the range to try would be around mid 400 MHz or
around 150 - 160 MHz. I am not 100% sure.

And if those fail see if you can ask them about it. You never know they
may tell you.