Police codes

da...@ivanhoe-pop-quiz.freeserve.co.uk

Apr 1, 2001, 7:29:59 AM4/1/01
anyone have any ideas on Police codes such as

DR Delta Romeo Marker
VI Victor India etc

thanks

DADGEY

Apr 1, 2001, 11:53:35 AM4/1/01
DR = Drugs
VI = Violent

Paul :o)

Roger E Haddock

Apr 1, 2001, 7:09:00 PM4/1/01

da...@ivanhoe-pop-quiz.freeserve.co.uk wrote:

Dave ,
From what i can remember i think this is a reference to DRUGS and known
VIOlENT behavior there is also WE which is weapons .
I think that is correct but dont quote me best wishes ROGER

Vermack Shrunt

Apr 2, 2001, 7:59:26 AM4/2/01

While we're on police codes.... can anyone tell me what an "eye see
male" is? As in "an eye see three mail, wearing jeans and a black
t-shirt"?

Ashley Booth

Apr 2, 2001, 11:00:58 AM4/2/01

"Vermack Shrunt" <vermack...@nospam.yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

They are race codes. Don't you watch 'The Bill' ? :)

IC1 is white. I'm sure someone here has the complete set.

--
Ashley Booth
ICQ 74 74 32 33

Jonnymachon

Apr 2, 2001, 12:39:38 PM4/2/01
it is IC 1, 2, 3

IC1 - Is black
IC2 - Is Half Cast
IC3 - Is White

or opposite way around

Charles Page

Apr 2, 2001, 1:33:56 PM4/2/01
IC stands for Indio-Caucasian (Or some similar spelling).

IC1 = White
IC2 = European
IC3 = Afro Caribbian/West Indian
IC4 = Asian
IC7 = Kosovan/Albanian

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Charlie
"Jonnymachon" <jonny...@aol.com> wrote in message

proma1

Apr 2, 2001, 5:59:06 PM4/2/01
the first 4 codes are pretty uk standard security and police codes after
that several codes that may be relevent to a particular area ie the IC7 in
Leicesetershire is actually IC9 in the MET POLICE, as both are normally
gypsy community and IC9 is MET anD kent coding for gypsies.

and also IC5 for oriental,as oriental does not just imply asian,and ie a
chinese man and and an indian will look totally differant,so not too helpful
is someone says,
"suspect is an IC4"

Charles Page <c_p...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

NDS

Apr 7, 2001, 9:24:17 PM4/7/01
I'm pretty sure IC-x refers to the skin colour of the person in question.

ansarma...@googlemail.com

May 19, 2019, 6:29:50 AM5/19/19
Ic1 white
Ic2 europian