Buy now;;; GME TX4200 uhf 200 channel cb radio AUD$40!!

PeterL1

Jun 9, 2010, 5:16:28 PM6/9/10
GME TX4200 uhf 40 channel cb radio.
Nice clean unit.
Comes with new mic, mic clip, dc lead, cradle.
With box and manual.
Group scan, open scan, programmable selcall. Tweeked to within an inch
of its life!

Checked and serviced.
Manual can also be downloaded from this site.
http://www2.gme.net.au/manauls/tx4200.pdf

Standard as-is warrantuy applies. Buy now before this rare classic is
gone! Buy with confidance!

_________

Peter Lucas
in Brisbane
Australia

PeterD

Jun 9, 2010, 6:34:15 PM6/9/10
On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:16:28 -0700 (PDT), PeterL1
<peta_l...@manlymail.net> wrote:

>GME TX4200 uhf 40 channel cb radio.
>Nice clean unit.
>Comes with new mic, mic clip, dc lead, cradle.
>With box and manual.
>Group scan, open scan, programmable selcall. Tweeked to within an inch
>of its life!

Is that a metric inch, or an English inch?

R. Totale

Jun 10, 2010, 8:25:27 AM6/10/10
On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 18:34:15 -0400, PeterD <pet...@hipson.net> wrote:

>programmable selcall

Can you program its selcall so I can get Diluth on it?

Message has been deleted

dave

Jun 29, 2010, 9:23:04 AM6/29/10
Jim wrote:

> There's no such thing as an 'english' inch, there is an Imperial inch if
> that suits you.

There is an Imperial inch whether it suits the OP or not.

Lumpy

Jun 29, 2010, 8:41:58 AM6/29/10
The Jim and Dave show:

> > There's no such thing as an 'english' inch, there is an Imperial
> > inch if that suits you.

> There is an Imperial inch whether it suits the OP or not.

Go buy tools.
You have the option of "English or Metric".
or
"SAE or Metric".
Whether it suits you or not.

I've never bought an "Imperial" wrench.

Lumpy

You Played on Lawrence Welk?
Yes but no blue notes. Just blue hairs.

www.LumpyMusic.com

PeterD

Jun 29, 2010, 8:51:00 AM6/29/10
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010 05:41:58 -0700, "Lumpy"
<lu...@digitalcartography.com> wrote:

>The Jim and Dave show:
>
>> > There's no such thing as an 'english' inch, there is an Imperial
>> > inch if that suits you.
>
>> There is an Imperial inch whether it suits the OP or not.
>
>Go buy tools.
>You have the option of "English or Metric".
>or
>"SAE or Metric".
>Whether it suits you or not.
>
>I've never bought an "Imperial" wrench.

The really, really sad thing is that there really is such a thing as
an Imperial wrench. And as well, there are Imperial wenches, too..

Message has been deleted

Pogonip

Jun 29, 2010, 9:28:24 PM6/29/10
Lumpy wrote:
> The Jim and Dave show:
>
>>> There's no such thing as an 'english' inch, there is an Imperial
>>> inch if that suits you.
>
>> There is an Imperial inch whether it suits the OP or not.
>
> Go buy tools.
> You have the option of "English or Metric".
> or
> "SAE or Metric".
> Whether it suits you or not.
>
> I've never bought an "Imperial" wrench.

There is no such thing. You would be able to substitute an "Imperial
spanner" with no trouble, though.

--
Joanne
stitches @ singerlady.reno.nv.us.earth.milky-way.com

Message has been deleted

Steve Terry

Sep 1, 2010, 1:32:42 PM9/1/10
"PeterL1" <peta_l...@manlymail.net> wrote in message

> GME TX4200 uhf 40 channel cb radio.
> Nice clean unit.
> Comes with new mic, mic clip, dc lead, cradle.
> With box and manual.
> Group scan, open scan, programmable selcall. Tweeked to within an inch
> of its life!

Getting shot of it in time for the new 12.5kHz spacing 80 channels out in
January?

Steve Terry
--
"I would like to plead for my right to investigate natural phenomena
without having guns pointed at me.

claire....@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2015, 1:49:21 AM6/12/15
Hi Peter, Steve here. Interested in the TX4200, Can you call me on 0427692988. Thanks.