Change IELTS or TOEFL Score Fake IELTS Fake TOEFL

agoodre...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2014, 8:25:19 PM6/20/14
Basic IELTS or TOEFL Service & Cost
$165.00 USD

OR

Complete IELTS & TOEFL ONLINE Web Site/System Validation Service
$325.00 USD

CONTACT US 24/7
ieltsv...@aol.com
ieltsverified.aol.com
http://replacementtoeflielts.blogspot.com
replacementtoeflielts.blogspotcom
Please note that we offer two types of IELTS & TOEFL Validation &
Verification services depending on your needs. Point blank we have
someone on the inside that we pay a huge sum too to make your IELTS
or
TOEFL Verifiable or Validation to be correct and found in the system.
This process is NOT cheap as IELTS & TOEFL web site/system
validation/
verification after payment etc takes 3-5 days after an order and
payment is made which will include the correct certificate numbers
etc
for verification and the document. Please note that all IELTS & TOEFL
certificates etc bare the correct seal, signatures and centre
numbers,
code where issued.
If the Complete IELTS & TOEFL Web Site/system Validation/Verification
Service is so chosen it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/
system
once placed there for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable
for ever. The Basic Service & Cost is just that ONLY for the IELTS or
TOEFL certificate which will resemble and pass for the original but
will NOT be placed in the IELTS or TOEFL web site/system.
Common Questions About IELTS & TOEFL Web Site Validation &
Verification Answered in Detail?

After an order is placed, payment made and my IELTS or TOEFL produced
will my data, document etc appear in the IELTS web site and TOEFL be
verifiable?

Answer:

Once an order is placed and the document or IELTS or TOEFL is
completed we email a copy to our source who will create the ID Number/
Secret Number and place your IELTS or TOEFL data etc in the IELTS or
TOEFL web site for ever. We then receive confirmation from our source
with the ID Number/Secret Number and ship your IELTS Certificate/ID
Number/Secret Number in a discrete mailer (to protect privacy).

This means that you're IELTS or TOEFL will be completely available for
view and verifiable via web site page etc as you can review it in the
future anytime.

CONTACT US 24/7
ieltsv...@aol.com
ieltsverified.aol.com
http://replacementtoeflielts.blogspot.com
replacementtoeflielts.blogspotcom
PLEASE SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY!
Please note that we will NOT begin, print, produce an order etc
without payment. We do not accept scam escrow, I'll pay you later,
COD's etc. We have to pay our source a huge sum of money before any
entry into the system is even made. This means in detail that if you
contact us back and state or request that we just enter your
information into the data base and occur all the up front cost then
please look lese where as we are a serious printing company.