Praise be Jesus, it's the Catholics again!

radiosigs

Aug 6, 2001, 1:26:42 PM8/6/01
Here's a nice example of actions taken by Catholics, this time Croatians, in
the name of their Lord and Savior, the Prince of Peace, Jesus Christ who
preached love, turn the other cheek, charity, brotherhood and all the other
goodies for which he's known. After all he was a Jew and even today we're
still noted for our dedication to the dignity of all men. But alas, Jesus's
life and dedication to his fellow man became so corrupted that murder became
the name of the game. Convert or we'll kill you. AND SO THEY DID AND WOULD
DO IT AGAIN IF GIVEN THE CHANCE. And it's hard to imagine that the naive
Israeli government sent medical supplies and other forms of asistance to
these Croatian pigs while the Serbs were kicking hell out of them in the
recent Balkan wars. Croatia was living "an eye for an eye" and the Jews gave
'em Visine. Damn if that ain't annoying!
Doc,AF2Y

On April 28, 1941, Units of the Croatian Ustashi Army, a militia created by
the Croat Prime Minister, Ante Pavelic, surrounded the villages of Gudovac
and Brezovica and killed 234 inhabitants who held Serbian nationalty. They
were told to go home to Serbia or convert to Roman Catholicism, refusal to
do so ended in death. In the village of Blagaj, 520 men, women and children
were murdered in the most cruel way by being hit over the head. In the
Koprivnica Forest near Livno, around 300 souls were subjected to the most
unspeakable acts of brutality before being killed. Hands and legs were cut
off, eyes gouged out, heads of small children were severed and thrown onto
their mothers laps, breasts were severed and childrens hands  pulled through
and tied together. In the Livno area alone, the Ustashi killed 1,243 Serbs
including 370 children. In the Risova Greda Forest, over 800 Serbs were
killed and their bodies hurled into ravines. The Ustashi commander, General
Dragutin Rumler, filed a report stating that so far, around 10,000 Serbs,
Jews and Gyspies had been killed. The German occupation forces at that time
turned a blind eye to the slaughter, after all, the Ustashi were doing what
the Nazi Gestapo and S.D. units had come here to do. By far the worst crime
committed by the Ustashi was the murder of children from the Mount Kozara
region. The Serb children were seperated from their parents and taken to
various  interment camps set up by the Ustashi. In the camp at Sisak, 6,693
children were housed in filthy conditions and soon 1,600 died. At the camp
at Jastrebarko, 3,336 children were housed in the same pitful condition.
Soon after their arrival the local cemetery caretaker had buried 768 boys
and girls. In Plot 142 in the Mirogoj Cemetery in Zagreb lie the remains of
862 children who had died after being rescued by the Red Cross. Fifty years
after this tragedy, a final count was made. The crimes committed by the
Ustashi troops in 1941 and 1942 took the lives of 11,194 children, 6,302
boys and 4,874 girls. The average age of these children was 6.5 years. This
crime of Genocide, committed by the pro-German Catholic Croatians on the
Orthodox Serbian population during World War Two is something the outside
world knows little about.

David J. Windisch

Aug 7, 2001, 7:13:20 AM8/7/01
Hi, worldling:

Your worldly annoyance, couched in lousy schtick, is, as usual, misguided,
resulting from dimming of human logic and reason, yours specifically in this
case, a consequence of the Fall.

It follows from the teachings of Our Lord and Savior, that actions such as
the ones you allege, undertaken under color of His Name, render their
undertakers anathema.

The same God-given free will which led Solomon to build the Temple and
Iscariot to betray Our Lord, must be present in the form of assent, for any
conversion to be valid. 'Forced conversion' is, therefore, an oxymoron.

Some Jews hold the negative side of the Golden Rule, ie, don't do evil
because one doesn't want it done to oneself, while the positive side was
taught by Our Lord, that is, render good for evil, all for love of Me. So,
I can imagine Israel doing good, at least in a worldly sense, even if you
cannot. That speaks to your lack of imagination.

K3BHJ

Ryan KC8PMX

Aug 7, 2001, 7:58:41 AM8/7/01
I thought for sure I could stay out of the whole religious debate thing, but
I can't pass this up......

Why is the Pope in that bullet-proof bubble thingy on the "Pope-mobile?" Is
that not an example of faith in action? :) After all is this the guy who
is supposed to be the closest person to god on earth?

Its kinda like that question: "Can god make a rock so big that even he/she
cannot lift it?"

Ryan

KE4TEW

Aug 7, 2001, 8:55:35 AM8/7/01
This Windish fellow sounds like a" holier than thou", typical anal orifice,
that we would expect to find one in a million. He doesn't need a dictionary--HE
knows it all. He thinks. Praise Allah, people like him are few and far between.

radiosigs

Aug 7, 2001, 2:58:20 PM8/7/01
Never has one written such silly irrational hypocritically religious
inspired crap as your stuff. You know one thing-no one can do anything wrong
if they worship your Lord. Well, Windy, my posts are proving that you're
full of you know what.

I'm not writing from imagination but rather from fact and those facts say
that Catholics have been murdering my people ever since Jesus became the all
mighty three in one according to the poopmongers at the Council of Nicea.

You cannot refute the facts I present other than your lame attempts at
justifying every Catholic action as part and parcel of the spirit of the
Lord. W4NTI last week posted that Jews are communists and I tried to get
through to the radical by explaining that, to Jews there, very early
Bolschevism in Russia represented an escape from Tzarist persecutions and
pogroms. Who knows if he caught on? So being a "tit for tatter" I decided to
factually show that his Catholicism has been the faith of murderers and it's
true. If you're hurt, that's life because HIS Catholicism is yours too. But
unlike you, Dan doesn't try to cover up murder with sanctimonious bullcrap
as you do.

I might add in retrospect that Clinton did a lousy thing by bombing Serbia.
The history of W.W.II shows that Serbia hated and fought the Nazi loving
Ustashi of Bosnia, Croatia, Albania and a few other junk countries in that
Balkan region. What was happening to those slobs was payback by Serbia for
fighting alongside the Nazis and why the hell Israel gave them medical
assistance is beyond me? Those junk countries murdered almost every Jew
during the war and I have nothing but contempt.

Doc,AF2Y

----------
In article <E3Qb7.63$yn2....@newsfeed.slurp.net>, "David J. Windisch"

radiosigs

Aug 7, 2001, 3:04:32 PM8/7/01
Interesting post, Ryan. Of course we know why the Pope rides in the bullet
proofed vehicle-lots of nuts loose but I'll say this; if every Pope were as
genuine, warm and well meaning as that man, then millions upon millions of
innocent people never would have been murdered by lunatics who consider the
Papacy as Christ's heavenly ambassador.
Doc,AF2Y

----------
In article <RJQb7.1680$5d.4...@newshog.newsread.com>, "Ryan KC8PMX"

radiosigs

Aug 7, 2001, 3:06:33 PM8/7/01
His attitude of "I CAN DO NO WRONG BECAUSE I'M CATHOLIC" leads to wars and
genocide. History proves me right.
AF2Y

----------
In article <20010807085535...@ng-fg1.news.cs.com>, ke4...@cs.com

Yassar Arafat

Aug 8, 2001, 1:28:18 AM8/8/01

"radiosigs" <radi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> His attitude of "I CAN DO NO WRONG BECAUSE I'M CATHOLIC" leads to wars and
> genocide. History proves me right.
> AF2Y

Yeah...just ask Yassar and his troops....genocide only happens on the Jewish
side. Innocent Palestinian six year old kids don't have the chance to find
out what "genocide" means, do they? Israeli soldiers blowing up innocents
with rocket attacks from helicopters and napalm attacks on Palestinian
shopping centers and schools don't count as genocide, eh? No. That is called
"Retaliation" by the Jews. Those Israeli murderers claim that they are
hitting terrorist strongholds. What bunk. How does a fifty pound, seven year
old girl with all her skin burned off become a "terrorist"?
I wouldn't give you a dime for that entire bunch of Jewish rabble......too
damn bad my government does.

David J. Windisch

Aug 7, 2001, 9:53:18 PM8/7/01
Hi, Ryan:

Perhaps you do not remember the attempt on His Holiness' life -- that's the
reason for the precautionary bubble. Catholics are bound to take
reasonable precautions to preserve life and limb, since the body is the gift
of God, and the temporal abode of the immortal soul. Daredeviltry is
forbidden, even to the Holy Father.

As for God, He is eternal and omnipotent, and all of Creation is an example
of His simple positive will. Whatever He creates, from rocks to angels,
obeys Him, in time and/or eternity, because He rules creation.

73, Dave, K3BHJ

radiosigs

Aug 8, 2001, 6:31:04 AM8/8/01
The idea of creation is childish. There's no proof that God is male and some
of the rocks supposedly created by him according to you are in your cranium.
Doc,AF2Y

----------
In article <Tk8c7.57$L63....@newsfeed.slurp.net>, "David J. Windisch"

radiosigs

Aug 8, 2001, 6:38:43 AM8/8/01
Let's see now. You talk about the IDF acidentally killing kids whom are used
as shields by their Palestinian maniacal leaders yet you mention nothing
about the number of Iraqi kids killed thanks to American missiles, smart
bombs, dumd bombs and artillery. And how about the numbers of Iraqi kids who
die thanks to our refusal to provide humanitarian aid? Sounds to me like
you must be a rightwing Catholic anti-Semitic infidel trying to ingratiate
himself to the Hitler crowd. Sieg your ass!
AF2Y

----------
In article <9kqih8$mub$0...@dosa.alt.net>, "Yassar Arafat" <P...@Galilee.lies>

David J. Windisch

Aug 8, 2001, 6:53:39 AM8/8/01
Hi, worldling:

As usual, you have oerlooked the obvious.

Creation itself is testimony to the Uncreated Cause.

If such were the choice, I would prefer rocks in my head to the
worldling-vacuum in yours.

K3BHJ

Ryan KC8PMX

Aug 8, 2001, 9:58:27 AM8/8/01
Well... I look at it this way, people can have their choice of religion. If
a person decides not to beleive that is just fine too. Religion has done
alot of bad things as you have mentioned Doc, but it also has helped the
smaller-minded individuals who cannot think for themselves to help control
their lives. The Ten Commandments (Christianity) are a good thing overall,
but I think that most of the commandments are basically good rules for
humanity, religion or no religion. Thou shalt not steal; I beleive this one
is true. If you earned it, its yours. If you didn't earn it, don't take it
from others. Thou shall not kill is another good one too, but can be
carried too far in some respects. Some people even consider masterbation as
mass murder, even though almost every guy has done it at least once in their
lives, regarless of what they say.

I do not trust any religion that casts you down as a "heretic" or whatever
if you even question it. I do not trust circular or circumstantial logic
either. After all, regardless of what religious beliefs you follow, we ALL
need to remember that they are beliefs only, NOT FACT.

Religious people also need to remember, if someone chooses not to follow
your individual choice or denomination (interesting term eh? i.e. $) that
should be fine also. There are so many choices out there, people should
just be happy that someone at least found some religion.

Ryan

"radiosigs" <radi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Ryan KC8PMX

Aug 9, 2001, 7:42:14 AM8/9/01
That is possibly true, and congratulations on your faith! But I will state
again, beliefs are just that; beliefs..... not facts.

(For the record..... I do "believe" (for lack of a better term) that there
is a "greater creator" but not in the biblical sense. So I do beleive in
what you refer to as a "god."

73's and great monitoring!

Ryan

"David J. Windisch" <dav...@copper.net> wrote in message

Anonymous

Aug 9, 2001, 10:49:03 AM8/9/01
"Ryan KC8PMX" <kc8...@tm.net> wrote in message

> That is possibly true, and congratulations on your faith! But I will state
> again, beliefs are just that; beliefs..... not facts.

they be stories thats all...har har har har...

> (For the record..... I do "believe" (for lack of a better term) that there
> is a "greater creator" but not in the biblical sense. So I do beleive in
> what you refer to as a "god."
>
> 73's and great monitoring!
>
> Ryan
>
> "David J. Windisch" <dav...@copper.net> wrote in message
> > Hi, Ryan:
> >
> > Perhaps you do not remember the attempt on His Holiness' life -- that's

too bad they didnt suxceed...

> the
> > reason for the precautionary bubble. Catholics are bound to take
> > reasonable precautions to preserve life and limb, since the body is the
> gift
> > of God, and the temporal abode of the immortal soul. Daredeviltry is
> > forbidden, even to the Holy Father.
> >
> > As for God, He is eternal and omnipotent, and all of Creation is an
> example
> > of His simple positive will. Whatever He creates, from rocks to angels,
> > obeys Him, in time and/or eternity, because He rules creation.
> >
> > 73, Dave, K3BHJ

bah...you actually beleive that drivel dont you har har har har...

radiosigs

Aug 9, 2001, 3:21:19 PM8/9/01
Kindly educate me on "The Uncreated Cause." Never heard of it.
Doc

----------
In article <dT8c7.80$L63....@newsfeed.slurp.net>, "David J. Windisch"

radiosigs

Aug 9, 2001, 3:29:02 PM8/9/01
Ryan,
You say "The Ten Commandments" is Christian? Huh? Jesus wasn't a twinkle in
his old man's eyes when those ten became the cornerstone of Western
civilization. Ever read the OLD TESTAMENT? I said OLD. It was MOSES, the
patriarch of the Jews, NOT JESUS, who brought the tablets down from the
mountain after being up there for forty days. Talk about one hell of a lousy
vacation! Jehovah bestowed those ten on the JEWS and it was up to them to
spread their meaning. When you say that the commandments are Christian,
you're talking about the major heist of all time.
Doc,AF2Y

----------
In article <7Abc7.25$9d....@newshog.newsread.com>, "Ryan KC8PMX"

W4NTI

Aug 9, 2001, 4:55:37 PM8/9/01
Isn't it amazing that the 'Ten Commandments' are very similar to what was
taught by Budda? Which BTW predates 'our' religions by thousands of years.

Isn't it also interesting that the story of the resurection was told by many
'pagan' religions? Which also predates 'our' religions.

And this is what I really think is interesting. Did you know that most
'christian' holy days were stolen from the 'pagan' religions.

My oh My.

Dan/W4NTI

"radiosigs" <radi...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

radiosigs

Aug 9, 2001, 7:19:56 PM8/9/01
Buddha? The guy with the big belly? You gotta be kidding.
Well anyway here's something quite interesting. The site talks about Moses
receiving the Ten directly from God as a burning bush yet no mention is made
of the contents. Take a look, there's more.
The Ten Commandments

Many years ago, there was this man.  His name was Moses.  Moses was looking
at a mountain and noticed a bush that was burning but never burned up.  He
thought that was so strange!  Moses decided to climb the mountain and see
what was going on with this strange bush.  The mountain was called Sinai.
Moses climbed the mountain and saw the strange bush and sure enough it was
burning but it still wasn't burned up.  Moses looked at it for a while when
he heard a voice.  It was the voice of God.  God called, " Moses. "
Moses said, "Here I am."
God said, "Remove your sandals.  You are standing on Holy Ground."
Then God said, " I want you to lead my people to freedom.  Go to them and
say 'I Am' sent me.  That is my name for all generations."
The people of Israel had been in slavery for along time and now Moses was
leading them to freedom.
After Moses had rounded them together they left and God was with them.  God
took care of them on the long journey. He loved the people and the people
loved Him.
God asked Moses to return to Mt. Sinai where he gave him ten laws.  God
said, "These are My commandments which everyone is to follow."
They were written by God on two stone tablets. Moses took them and gave them
to us.
Now, let's see the Ten Commandments given to us by God.
Would you like to have The Ten Commandments in an E-book? If so, please
write to me and I will send the book to you.  You can read it on or off line
and it takes about three minutes to download.
I would like to the 10  Commandments for Catholics.  Aing...@aol.com I
would like to the 10  Commandments for Christians.  Aing...@aol.com
Now comes the following-all of a sudden we read the CHRISTIAN Ten
Commandments as if THEY, not the Jews, were recipients. Another example of
theft by the goyim. They steal the laws given to Moses, put them in Jesus's
hands and suddenly they own them. Damn if that's not the height of
arrogance. On top of this they conveniently place their holidays on top of
those of the Jews in order to drown out "the truth and the light."
Also I find it interesting that the website mavens draw a distinction
between Christians and Catholic Christians as if the former is the REAL
Christianity while the latter an interloper. And yet the former would never
exist had it not been for the latter. Crazy goyim, I call them which
explains why, for example, they kill each other in North. Ireland. No
kidding guys...you Crusaders are as crazy as hell. Repent...repent!

Below are the Ten commandments.
The first is for Christians and the
second is for Catholic Christians
 Christians
1. I am the Lord your God... 6. Do Not Kill
2. You Shall Not Make Graven Images 7. Do Not Commit Adultery
3. Do Not Take God's Name in Vain 8. Do Not Steal
4. Keep Holy the Lord's Day 9. Do Not Lie
5. Honor your Father and Mother 10. Honor Your Neighbor's Goods
Catholic Christians
1. Do Not Have False Gods 6. Do Not Commit Adultery
2. Do Not Take God's Name in Vain 7. Do Not Steal
3. Keep Holy the Lord's Day 8. Do Not Lie
4. Honor your Father and Mother 9. Honor your Neighbor's Wife
5. Do Not Kill 10.Honor Your Neighbor's Goods

----------
In article <9kutc7$4bj$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net>, "W4NTI"

Ryan KC8PMX

Aug 11, 2001, 5:24:10 AM8/11/01
I wasn't saying anything along the lines as if they owned or had exclusive
rights to the commandments, I just think they are a good set of BASIC rules
for humanity, (for the most part) REGARDLESS of what religion you follow.

Ryan

Ryan KC8PMX

Aug 11, 2001, 5:24:11 AM8/11/01
Just a reminder for all, I am trying to be positive and upbeat within this
whole discussion. I have no intents to purposely "slam" anyone. If you
have your beliefs, that is great! Please remember that others may not
either care, or follow a different religion and don't care to hear it.

(Doc.... ((not in all of them, though) I believe we share some of the same
opinions.)

BTW......These door-to-door religious nuts that have been bothering me for
years, (I work 3rd shift and need to sleep during the day!!!!!!!!!!) are
now resorting to harassment over the phone now.... This just happened to me
the other day.)

Ryan

lcs Mixmaster Remailer

Aug 12, 2001, 9:00:19 AM8/12/01
"W4NTI" <w4...@nospammindspring.com> wrote in message

> Isn't it amazing that the 'Ten Commandments' are very similar to what was
> taught by Budda? Which BTW predates 'our' religions by thousands of
> years.
>
> Isn't it also interesting that the story of the resurection was told by
many
> 'pagan' religions? Which also predates 'our' religions.
>
> And this is what I really think is interesting. Did you know that most
> 'christian' holy days were stolen from the 'pagan' religions.
>
> My oh My.
>
> Dan/W4NTI

The dwarf's been hitting the internet "what is" websites...

radiosigs

Aug 12, 2001, 8:21:45 PM8/12/01
Ryan,
When was the last time you ever encountered a Jew at your door trying to
convert you? I'll answer-never. Why? Because in all my years of Hebrew
school plus all those sermons rendered by Rabbis at services, never once did
I ever hear a disparaging remark against Gentiles or any other religious
group. Judaism doesn't need to put any faith down to solidify its own and
come to think of it, I never encountered a Catholic bell ringer either.
When I lived in my private home in Clifton, we used to get a lot of
Jehovah's Witnesses who walked in carrying "Watchtowers" and walked out
wearing yarmulkas. And I have much respect for them because aside from Jews,
Hitler tossed J.Hers into concentration camps as soon as he took over.
Doc,AF2Y

In article <%Q6d7.3596$5d4.1...@monger.newsread.com>, "Ryan KC8PMX"

W4NTI

Aug 13, 2001, 3:14:50 PM8/13/01
Great, I was hopeful all those 'Jesus Freaks' would pay you a visit.

Dan/W4NTI