O P E C

Ronald E Paul

May 4, 2020, 12:35:42 PM5/4/20
Just trying to imagine what it was like to live years ago, the
formation of the Arab oil reserves at that time, I'm remembering an
entirely different story with the acceptance of Dianetics by L Ron
Hubbard, Hustler Magazine, Primerica, and People like Tony Robbins. I
just can't figure it out? The Church is in Garden Grove, the right's
at an arms length smoking or not off the 91fwy downtown riverside! What
businesses do you have when the Teamsters run it! SSA now holds my
savings in all a contribution to porn of $500/mo I ain't kidding Civil
Rights hearings for openers and addressed this God Damn Dictatorship.
--
RPAUL...@PRIMERICA.COM

Eugene

Oct 31, 2020, 12:30:42 AM10/31/20
years ago a coyote live around here with a speckled hen and a man with
which to commune that was an acre of condos, a hospital and a dog
Kennel ago. The kennel is accepted and leaves the county with a 5
million dollar deficit... There coming to take me away haha!
--
RPAUL...@PRIMERICA.COM

Ron E. Paul

Jul 1, 2021, 6:49:55 PM7/1/21
On 4 May 2020 09:35, Ronald E Paul wrote:
--
/>Term Life Insurance</a>

Ron E. Paul

Aug 2, 2022, 2:31:09 PM8/2/22
On 4 May 2020 09:35, Ronald E Paul wrote:
Again Parkview Community Hospital, and MLK's Birthday about
says it all. Finally, injured Kaiser Permanente's ER is RN Sandy a
woman to apply the splint? OK! So, nothing out of the ordinary, RUHS
Cyber Stocking best regards the Fire Department. Yes, money such as
this doesn't even compare to the Church!
It was sometime ago lets say around 5 years or so ago I
went to a Dentist for a tooth ache, and the pleasure of viewing movies
while they worked on my teeth. An Amer-asian about sums it up,
regressing for the moment to another on an occasion attached me while
in the chair incurring +$1200 damages to 3 molars. I lost three teeth
over an x-ray machine while there! 4X4?