"TCS" The Crystal Ship: T-shirts/sweats/coffee mugs available for short time!

John Poet

Mar 16, 2017, 1:04:41 AM3/16/17
Own and wear a piece of Shortwave Pirate Radio History with the Official "TCS - The Crystal Ship" T-shirt, long-sleeve T or sweatshirts, and drink your java out of a collectible TCS coffee mug!

After three years, T-shirts featuring the North American shortwave pirate radio station "TCS - The Crystal Ship" are once again available for a limited time, and this time WORLD-WIDE!
https://teespring.com/tcs1

This time in addition to T-shirts, you can also choose from long-sleeve T's, sweatshirts, or a very collectible TCS coffee mug!

We are happy that this time our T-shirts and other items are available to be shipped to all pirate radio fans worldwide, and not just those within the U.S.

This promotion is a fundraiser for TCS station operations, website operations and the freeradiocafe.com website, and all proceeds will go to support these operations.

Get yours here!
https://teespring.com/tcs1