So where's PIR8RADIO

VeNoM

Apr 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/17/96
So what happened to Pir8radio. Seems that after he posted about that
software for macintosh he claimed he had and then didn't follow through
and we all starting asking about it HE DISSAPEARED.
How lame can you get!

Cya

Message has been deleted

Pir8Radio

Jan 4, 2015, 12:31:30 PM1/4/15
I wish i knew what software you were talking about.. LOL i tend to post questions and comments in forums, then never return.. so i apologize, i happened to search for PIR8RADIO in this forum to try and find when i joined... Its sad to see pirate radio dying off..... No one getting into satellite, digital tv, or anything? Its sad to see this forum dying as well, i remember when it was hoppin'.

Have fun guys, ill check back in another 19 years! ;-)
Pir8Radio