MIKE GAUKIN,ITS LARRY WILL JR.

commande...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2008, 3:58:16 PM2/29/08
YES MIKE I'M THE ANGRY OLD GEEZER WHO'S POSTING YOUR OLD PETTY
CRIMINAL RECORD FROM WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG AND DUMB.IF YOU'D LIKE TO
REACH OUT TO ME,MY ADDRESSE IS BELOW.

LARRY WILL JR. AKA "COSMIKDEBRIS",
28723 RIDGE RD.,
MOUNT AIRY,MARYLAND,21771

I ALSO AM THE VOICE OF COMMANDER BUNNY, BUT DONT LET THE FCC KNOW THAT
OKAY?

cosmikdebris

Feb 29, 2008, 5:00:02 PM2/29/08
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 12:58:16 -0800 (PST), commande...@gmail.com
wrote:

Bwahahahahahaha! Bring it on, you cocksucker. You have no idea what
kind of trouble you're in now.

cosmikdebris

Feb 29, 2008, 5:02:02 PM2/29/08
wrote:

>YES MIKE I'M THE ANGRY OLD GEEZER WHO'S POSTING YOUR OLD PETTY

P address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]: 68.109.232.53 [Whois]
IP address country: ip address flag United States
IP address state: Ohio
IP address city: Cleveland
IP address latitude: 41.478901
IP address longitude: -81.647301
ISP of this IP [?]: Cox Communications
Host of this IP: [?]: wsip-68-109-232-53.cl.ri.cox.net [Whois]
Local Time of this IP country: 2008-02-29 16:59

Bring it on, you cocksucking CB savage.

WBNYRAD...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2008, 5:40:05 PM2/29/08
Clearly this is not me. It is Mike Gaukin III the petty criminal from
the Cleveland Ohio area.

Larry Will is a nice guy, who has never done a bad thing to anyone,
who runs the WBCQ website, and for some reason, is now the obsession
of Mikey Gaukin III.

Monkey Gaukin, when he isn't masturbating in public libraries,
occupies his time by posting false information about people that he
obsesses over. He is obsessed with me, Kracker and apparently Larry.

He goes to all of this great effort to create these phony emails and
names and then posts this crap.

The monkey is a retard. But not just a retard. He is a publicly
masturbating retard.

I'm sure his monkey father, Mike Gaukin II is getting tired of paying
for Mikey's legal bills from all of his court appearances, and has
already expressed how "ashamed I am of Mike" in a private conversation
with me. "We don't know where we went wrong with Mike" was his last
comment to me. Its a shame because his father seems to be a nice man,
who has worked hard all his life and doesn't deserve the embarassment
and humiliation that Mike Gaukin III has brought on his family.

So when you see these idiotic posts here and on Yahoo, know that its
just Mikey Gaukin III pouring more embarassment on his poor humiliated
father, who told me, "I wish the boy would grow up, and find a path
for himself".

What a shame to humiliate your father, while you are in your 30's.

Pirate radio should be fun. For both the listeners and the pirate
operators. It is people like Mike Gaukin III who take all the
pleasure out of it for everyone. Including his family.

Commander Bunny
The real Commander Bunny
The one who has T-shirts, bumper stickers and 40+ years in pirate
radio

MikeG...@gmail.com

Feb 29, 2008, 5:45:22 PM2/29/08
I am so sorry for causing all of you people the problems that I
continue to pour on the pirate radio community. I can't help
myself.

My father has spoken to me about this and he not only is embarassed,
he is angry with me for soiling the Gaukin name, yet again.

I apologize to all the people in the public library where I was
arrested for Masturbating while surfing for porn. I just forgot where
I was.

I don't know why I keep doing these stupid things. I don't know why I
keep obsessing over these people that make pirate radio fun and
enjoyable for so many people. Please, someone, anyone, put me out of
my misery. I don't want to go on! I have ruined my families name. I
have been a burden on my father and have become the brunt of jokes on
the internet. I have been banned from every pirate radio board that
was smart enough to stop me from my self destructive behaviour.

I'm Mike Gaukin III and I'm a SCUM-BAG!

Please forgive me for these never ending attacks on the good people
who make pirate radio fun. My only joy in life is ruining everyone
elses fun.

kracker-radio

Mar 3, 2008, 1:55:04 PM3/3/08