87.9 FM the test Cape Cod Massachusetts

tech...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2016, 7:43:10 AM7/14/16
Good evening Cape Cod Massachusetts you are listening to 87.9 FM the test you have the mooncusser keeping the Buccaneers going

jeffl...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2017, 9:47:58 AM11/9/17
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:43:10 AM UTC-4, tech...@gmail.com wrote:
> Good evening Cape Cod Massachusetts you are listening to 87.9 FM the test you have the mooncusser keeping the Buccaneers going

No broadcast signal at my location!!!

capeh...@hotmail.com

May 15, 2018, 12:53:30 PM5/15/18
Look who found you...your lady buccanier

capeh...@hotmail.com

Jan 22, 2019, 6:32:12 PM1/22/19
So what is the theme tonight...😁

aes.st...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2019, 9:01:01 PM3/8/19
Theme what theme! The mystery dj

capeh...@hotmail.com

Apr 23, 2019, 8:11:12 PM4/23/19
Lady buccaneer says hi...great sound in w yarmouth near parkers

capeh...@hotmail.com

Jul 16, 2019, 8:29:32 PM7/16/19
Good evening from Steve and Sue's in hyannis...interesting show

capeh...@hotmail.com

Oct 31, 2019, 1:43:17 PM10/31/19
Heading out for your Halloween show😁

capeh...@hotmail.com

Feb 11, 2020, 8:23:31 PM2/11/20
Lady buccaneer says hello with a 😚

capeh...@hotmail.com

Mar 10, 2020, 7:16:33 PM3/10/20
Please play the ultimate karaoke song... Black Velvet...

capeh...@hotmail.com

Mar 10, 2020, 7:17:57 PM3/10/20
Please play the ultimate karaoke song...Black velvet

157sa...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2020, 7:59:36 PM3/17/20
Can you play Guns n Rose's
..Sweet Child Of Mine???
Message has been deleted

capeh...@hotmail.com

Jun 3, 2020, 9:34:00 AM6/3/20
Lady buccaneer says hello
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Don Johnson

May 10, 2022, 9:16:25 PM5/10/22
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:43:10 AM UTC-4, tech...@gmail.com wrote:
> Good evening Cape Cod Massachusetts you are listening to 87.9 FM the test you have the mooncusser keeping the Buccaneers going
Sounds great Ground Control! We'll be broadcasting on 93.9 at random times from the mid cape (perhaps even tonight) Wer're all listening on 87.9 and love the song selections! Wondering what your running and how many watts.
Keep up the good work and hope you enjoy our station too on 93.9...

Bat Man

May 17, 2022, 8:30:55 PM5/17/22
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:43:10 AM UTC-4, tech...@gmail.com wrote:
> Good evening Cape Cod Massachusetts you are listening to 87.9 FM the test you have the mooncusser keeping the Buccaneers going
what's the call in number or email request line?

Don Johnson

May 17, 2022, 8:40:28 PM5/17/22
On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 12:53:30 PM UTC-4, capeh...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Look who found you...your lady buccanier
Whats the request line or email?

Don Johnson

May 24, 2022, 7:47:16 PM5/24/22
Hey Dude, Thanks for the great comments reguarding 93.9 Don't see any replies from you on this thread but it's all good. We'll be firing up shortly! BTW you're going to laugh your ass off whe you discover who we are. A hint. You know all of us very well from the early 80's when you were chillin out in your big Caddy with the CB radio folks in the parking lots on Main St and South St. Small world my friend lol...

Don Johnson

May 24, 2022, 9:51:12 PM5/24/22
So ya lost your key eh? How about for now just create an alias so you can communicate with us out here for now? Just a thought my fellow Pirate. Arrrr lol.....

Don Johnson

May 31, 2022, 7:47:18 PM5/31/22
Great local band cuts!

Don Johnson

Jun 7, 2022, 6:52:54 PM6/7/22
OHOH, Looks like theres someone xmitting on your frequency! Big signal here o the midcape.....

Don Johnson

Jun 7, 2022, 6:59:39 PM6/7/22
Nevermind it was you doing Wolfman Jack LOL!!!

Don Johnson

Jun 7, 2022, 7:15:19 PM6/7/22
If you have an alternitive contact method let us know so we font hog up this thread...Rock on!

Don Johnson

Jun 7, 2022, 7:42:45 PM6/7/22
We are known as 93.9 Cape Cod's format free radio!
once in a while I'll fire up after you for an hr or so lol. Mostly weekend evenings.
I missed the fb page by the intern so keep repeating that.
Keep rocking on and as usual sounds great!
We look forrward to every Tuesday Night and trust me there are more listening than you think! ( I might have a little to do with that lol)

Donna Summer

Jun 14, 2022, 8:22:31 PM6/14/22
Ahoy- Can you say how it is listed on your FB page? I E 87.9cape cod with no spaces or 87.9 cape cod Radio. Cant find it. Keep doing a great job!

Donna Summer

Jun 14, 2022, 8:24:57 PM6/14/22
Or add me as a friend at PIrateradio Capecod

Don Johnson

Jun 14, 2022, 8:33:29 PM6/14/22
Sorry Donna summer is an ailes lol add me as PIrateradio Capecod