Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

SEARCHING FOR RADIO INTERVIEW

閲覧: 36 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Michelle S

未読、
2017/05/08 17:27:532017/05/08
To:
Hi All,

I'm working on a documentary about the inventor Harold von Braunhut. He created the SEA MONKEY toy franchise and various other toy inventions. The film is directed by Aaron Shock and Mark Becker and produced by Just Add Water, LLC in New York.

Apparently, Mr. Braunhut was interviewed on a radio broadcast in the early to late 1960s. Mel Brooks was also a guest. I have no idea what station but I'm pretty sure it had to be in NYC.

Wondering if anyone knows this or has any ideas for leads.

Many thanks,

Michelle Sullivan
Just Add Water, LLC
Los Angeles, CA