[Reddit] What do you get paid for voicetracking?

Reddit via rec.radio.info Admin

Jul 19, 2022, 11:06:26 PM7/19/22

Radio: Turn on. Tune in.

What do you get paid for voicetracking?

https://www.reddit.com/r/radio/comments/w2tke6/what_do_you_get_paid_for_voicetracking/

Hi frens, does anyone know of any good resources for pay rates for
voicetracking in radio? Or if youre a radio DJ who voicetracks lets say a 5
hour shift, would you share what you get paid per shift? Union or
non-union, just trying to find some industry standards. Thanks! submitted
by /u/kaleidoscopeeyes48
[link] [comments]

Recording or Transcript

https://www.reddit.com/r/radio/comments/w2wpvs/recording_or_transcript/

Do I have the legal right to get a transcript or recording ( either is fine
) of a radio program after it has aired? I know someone who was the subject
of a radio program recently. They had no idea they were going to be
discussed on this program, so they did not listen. Now I am trying to help
them get a transcript or audio recording without having to pay a lawyer.
This radio show typically has a recording of every single show available
online, but for some reason this one is not available, and they are not
responding to requests. Thanks submitted by /u/blastofab
[link] [comments]