Lukewarm

TheSanityInspector

Sep 14, 2020, 4:21:15 PM9/14/20
The merely carnal, sensual man can no more be a great sinner than he can be a great saint. Most of us are just indifferent, mixed-up creatures; we muddle through the world without realizing the meaning and the inner sense of things, and consequently, our wickedness and our goodness are alike second-rate, unimportant.”
― Arthur Machen, "The White People", 1904

--
bruce
The dignified don't even enter in the game.