IM Joseph Stalin, died March 5, 1953

SteveMR200

Mar 5, 2020, 6:40:11 PM3/5/20
I consider it completely unimportant who
in the party will vote, or how; but what is
extraordinarily important is this--who will
count the votes, and how.
--Joseph Stalin (1878-1953)

Have You Seen Me?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin

--
Steve

gggg...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2020, 6:47:33 PM9/24/20

pyotr filipivich

Sep 24, 2020, 11:00:13 PM9/24/20
gggg...@gmail.com on Thu, 24 Sep 2020 15:47:32 -0700 (PDT) typed in
alt.quotations the following:
>On Thursday, March 5, 2020 at 3:40:11 PM UTC-8, SteveMR200 wrote:
>> I consider it completely unimportant who
>> in the party will vote, or how; but what is
>> extraordinarily important is this--who will
>> count the votes, and how.
>> --Joseph Stalin (1878-1953)
>>

>https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/mar/27/viral-image/no-joseph-stalin-didnt-say-statement-about-electio/
True, but Boss Tweed said something similar

"As long as I count the votes, what are you going to do about it?"
William Marcy "Boss" Tweed. (Democrat New York,) 1871

Terry Cagney

Jan 6, 2021, 6:23:36 PM1/6/21
HELLO STEVE, REMEMBER ME? I CALLED MYSELF SEADANCER.