good

lou albert

Mar 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/9/98
Here is a list of some quotations and links!

--
Lou Albert (WA8PHD), Voice - 330-864-0650

http://lek.net/~byron/lou/
http://www.f-stopcamera.com/

Breishis.htm

MECOMAN

Mar 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/18/98

Lou Albert writes:

>"A mind once stretched by new thoughts can never regain its original shape."
> -Albert Einstein

According to Knowledge Products (purveyors of a series of tapes of the Great
Philosophers), this was given to me (on a mug when subscribing) as:

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea never goes back to its original dimension."
-Oliver Wendell
Holmes

Anyone?

Jeff
It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipedalian verbiage
in the circumstance that your intellectualization can be expressed using
comparatively simplistic lexicological entities.

Peter Stewart Lively

Mar 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/21/98
to MECOMAN

I have always seen it as Oliver Wendall Holmes.

Peter Lively
http://web.mit.edu/pslively/www/quote.html