Of means and ends

pyotr filipivich

Sep 23, 2020, 8:35:03 PM9/23/20
" Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a
dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the
revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of
persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The
object of power is power." 涌達rien

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
As I heard it put years ago, Leading indicators have predicted 11

David

Sep 25, 2020, 8:44:54 PM9/25/20

David

Sep 25, 2020, 8:45:29 PM9/25/20
On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 5:35:03 PM UTC-7, pyotr filipivich wrote:
WHo said this????

David

Sep 25, 2020, 8:46:06 PM9/25/20
Who said this quote????

pyotr filipivich

Sep 26, 2020, 10:27:00 AM9/26/20
David <dmar...@gmail.com> on Fri, 25 Sep 2020 17:45:28 -0700 (PDT)
typed in alt.quotations the following:
>On Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 5:35:03 PM UTC-7, pyotr filipivich wrote:
>> " Power is not a means, it is an end. One does not establish a
>> dictatorship in order to safeguard a revolution; one makes the
>> revolution in order to establish the dictatorship. The object of
>> persecution is persecution. The object of torture is torture. The
>> object of power is power." ??rien
>>
>> pyotr
>> --
>> pyotr filipivich
>> As I heard it put years ago, Leading indicators have predicted 11
>> of the last 6 recessions.
>> Not to mention 24 of the last 6 bull markets.
>
>WHo said this????

I do not recall. Like I said, it was a long time ago.
--
pyotr filipivich