Inspired by John Kuthe RN who wants to be a pediatric home health care nurse

Vegan Earthworm Holocaust

Jan 26, 2021, 7:09:10 PM1/26/21
DO NOT READ THIS! It's is filthy. It is perverted.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
................ Tommy’s Dream Job

Tommy was surprised when he got the call from the man with the thick accent. After all, it had been a few months since he’d placed the ad in the Spanish language newspaper, offering his services as a home health aide who was conversant in Spanish. He’d pretty much given up on ever getting another job in the medical field after controversial remarks he’d made decades before on an internet newsgroup had come to light, and he had bought the ad because it was inexpensive, and he did speak passable Spanish.

The man who had called him was the patient’s grandfather. Several years earlier the patient had been in a serious auto accident that had claimed the lives of both of her parents, and left her seriously brain damaged. While Tommy’s preferred patients were younger, this was an 18 year old female who had been left with the mental faculties of a child. The grandfather was at his wits end, as the patient was incapable of taking care of her self, and his wife had become to frail to be of much use.

Tommy wasn’t being offered a job as a skilled nurse, but merely an attendant. Turns out the patient was not a legal resident, having been brought into the country illegally by her parents when she was nine years old. The hospital where she had been taken after the accident only knew her as a Jane Doe, and she had been taken from the hospital by her grandfather, disappeared without a trace five years ago. The grandfather couldn’t pay much, and he practically begged Tommy to help him.

Tommy really didn’t have other prospects, and agreed to visit right away, and assess the patient’s needs. When he arrived at the modest house in a rather run down neighborhood, he was shown in by an old man, and the patient was sitting on the living room couch watching cartoons. Gampa, which is what the young woman called her grandfather, turned down the volume on the TV, and introduced Tommy. “Maria,” he said, “remember I was going to find another person to help you?”

Maria smiled and said, “Help me.” It wasn’t a request, but just a simple reply indicating that she understood. Tommy couldn’t help but notice that she was beautiful, and indeed had a childlike serenity about her, and she smiled at him without any trace of suspicion. He
thought to himself that whatever the job entailed, and being with her would be a pleasure.

As the extent of her needs was revealed, Tommy’s chest tightened. It turned out that she often required assistance with basic hygiene, bathing and dressing and the like. He listened calmly, occasionally nodding acknowledgements in a matter of fact way, but his mind was trembling with excitement, and he agreed to start right away.

The grandfather left, after saying he’d be back in not much over an hour, and after he’d been gone a few minutes Tommy asked, “Maria, would you like your bath now?”

She answered, “You wash me.”

“Yes, Maria. I’ll wash you and get you nice and clean.” Tommy held out his hand and helped her up from the couch, and down the hall to the bathroom, and once in the bathroom he began to remover her pyjamas. Underneath there was no bra, and no panties, and she seemed completely unshy about her nakedness. He looked at her breasts and thought, “Beautiful.” He knew that he’d soon be washing them, feeling them through the slippery suds. As he removed her bottoms, he knelt with his face inches from her dark brown fur that was sparse enough that he could see those lovely lips. He’d be washing here there too, and soon. He secretly reached down his own trousers to adjust his erection, which had been bent to the point of pain. He felt like it had been years, maybe decades, since he’d been that hard.

With one arm around her waist, he gently took her ankle and raised her leg over the edge of the tub, parting her legs, again, mere inches from his face, exposing more details of her sweetness. His heart felt as if it would leap out of his chest as he thought to himself, “I’d hoped when I got into nursing that I’d get to do things with girls’ sexual parts, but this is beyond anything I’d dreamed of. This truly is my dream job.”

And it was, because at that time he awoke. It had seemed so real, and Tommy tried to cling to the images while the dream faded as dreams do.

See? I told you.

Yeah, I know, "Fuck you, Bryan!"

--Bryan

johnk...@gmail.com

Feb 6, 2021, 8:33:34 PM2/6/21
On Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at 6:09:10 PM UTC-6, Vegan Earthworm Holocaust wrote:
> DO NOT READ THIS! It's is filthy. It is perverted.
[Filth and Perversion deleted]

YOU have one perverted imagination, Bryan! Why on Earth do you think anyone wants to read your perverted thoughts?

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Vegan Earthworm Holocaust

Feb 7, 2021, 7:40:10 AM2/7/21
Some of the folks over on rec.food.cooking are congratulating you. They are happy
that you will be touching young bodies with your pervert hands, and gazing upon
young bodies with your pervert eyes.

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

--Bryan

johnk...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2021, 6:50:28 PM2/20/21
On Sunday, February 7, 2021 at 6:40:10 AM UTC-6, Vegan Earthworm Holocaust wrote:
> Some of the folks over on rec.food.cooking are congratulating you. They are happy
> that you will be touching young bodies with your pervert hands, and gazing upon
> young bodies with your pervert eyes.
> >

> --Bryan

Only pervert here is YOU Bryan! YOU were the one who bragged to ME back in the day that your new girlfriend was only FIFTEEN years old!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Vegan Earthworm Holocaust

Nov 5, 2021, 1:09:59 PM11/5/21

Boy, I must've been pretty drunk when I wrote this because
there are several misspellings.

johnk...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2021, 9:55:12 PM11/15/21
That is YOUR PERVERTED MIND, Bryan! Not mine!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...