DC punk zine Vintage Violence remembered (article)

Jason Gross

Jul 31, 2022, 2:44:04 PM7/31/22
Greetings,

In the new August 2022 issue of Perfect Sound Forever <https://www.furious.com/perfect/index0822.html>, you'll find (among other things):

VINTAGE VIOLENCE
DC punk zine remembered
"I had been aware of this guy from Northern Virginia, Norm DeValliere, who did a zine called It's Only A Movie, devoted to the more arcane end of the British rock spectrum - Henry Cow, Slapp Happy – in addition to the artier New York likes of Patti Smith. And so, between the example of Mark P. and that long ago nudge in Creem, in March of 1977, I said, "I'll do it myself." I went to the campus bookstore on Route 1 and bought a pack of mimeograph paper."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason