I just checked out on NG tube insertion!!!

JohnKuthe

Jan 30, 2007, 1:43:10 PM1/30/07
Can I practice on ya? ;-)

So I can give IM and subQ injections, catheterize ya, and insert a
nasogastric tube in ya too! And enemas, suppositories and oral/ocular/
topical/inhalant meds too. Next we start IV stuff!

Too bad I'm not a junkie! Junkies have LOTS of IV experience! Hee hee!

John Kuthe...

Dav

Jan 30, 2007, 4:28:36 PM1/30/07
On 30 Jan 2007 10:43:10 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <john...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Now you just need to find a girl that likes being tied up and having
plastic tubing inserted into every orifice at the same time. Then
ejaculate repeatedly into the tubes.

I once saw a video of a guy bumping his dick against, then cumming
into a girl's nostril. In case you needed to ask, it was Japanese.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Stiff Little Fingers - State Of Emergency

JohnKuthe

Jan 30, 2007, 5:49:26 PM1/30/07
On Jan 30, 3:28 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 30 Jan 2007 10:43:10 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Can I practice on ya? ;-)
>
> >So I can give IM and subQ injections, catheterize ya, and insert a
> >nasogastric tube in ya too! And enemas, suppositories and oral/ocular/
> >topical/inhalant meds too. Next we start IV stuff!
>
> >Too bad I'm not a junkie! Junkies have LOTS of IV experience! Hee hee!
>
> >John Kuthe...
>
> Now you just need to find a girl that likes being tied up and having
> plastic tubing inserted into every orifice at the same time. Then
> ejaculate repeatedly into the tubes.
>
> I once saw a video of a guy bumping his dick against, then cumming
> into a girl's nostril. In case you needed to ask, it was Japanese.

Hey Bryan! You wanna tell Dav about "Nasal Sex"? Hee hee!

John Kuthe...

Dav

Jan 30, 2007, 5:54:09 PM1/30/07
On 30 Jan 2007 14:49:26 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <john...@gmail.com>
wrote:

If I had to bet on the one guy here to have fucked a girl in the nose,
I'd have put my money on Bryan.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster

BOBOBOnoBO®

Jan 30, 2007, 6:00:34 PM1/30/07
On Jan 30, 4:54 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 30 Jan 2007 14:49:26 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>

> >On Jan 30, 3:28 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> >> Now you just need to find a girl that likes being tied up and having
> >> plastic tubing inserted into every orifice at the same time. Then
> >> ejaculate repeatedly into the tubes.
>
> >> I once saw a video of a guy bumping his dick against, then cumming
> >> into a girl's nostril. In case you needed to ask, it was Japanese.
>
> >Hey Bryan! You wanna tell Dav about "Nasal Sex"? Hee hee!
>
> If I had to bet on the one guy here to have fucked a girl in the nose,
> I'd have put my money on Bryan.

Problem with that is that "nasal intercourse" would be painful, and
I'm not into inflicting pain. We did used to jokingly say, "How 'bout
that nasal sex?" so other people would overhear and think, WTF?

--Bryan

Dav

Jan 30, 2007, 8:07:17 PM1/30/07
On 30 Jan 2007 15:00:34 -0800, "BOBOBOnoBO®" <CLAS...@BRICK.NET>
wrote:

There was an English soap actress called Daniella Westbrook who
snorted so much cocaine that her septum disintegrated, leaving her
with one big nostril. You could've got your peener up there, no
worries.

(Apparently at the time, she wasn't that bothered about it, figuring
that it just meant that she could shovel more coke up there).

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Blitz - Husk

JohnKuthe

Jan 30, 2007, 9:39:11 PM1/30/07
On Jan 30, 7:07 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 30 Jan 2007 15:00:34 -0800, "BOBOBOnoBO®" <CLASS...@BRICK.NET>

It would be awfully loose and sloppy, kinda like fucking a wizard's
sleeve, yano? The nares have little to no musculature, mostly just
cartilage. Of course if your 'peener' had a larger circumference than
her uni-naris, you'd at least get some friction fit goin' on! Just
lube it up and slide in in, and bring a while new meaning to the term
skullfuck!

:-)

Dav

Jan 31, 2007, 2:52:31 AM1/31/07
On 30 Jan 2007 18:39:11 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <john...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Skullbuggery!

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Baba O'Riley

Renee

Jan 31, 2007, 11:35:54 AM1/31/07

This kind of ability could come in handy. I read somewhere that some
people who are bladder shy catheterize themselves when going out in
public just to avoid using a public rest room. I've often thought that
catheterization in a case like that might not be a bad idea. It would
save people time and conserve water.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Jan 31, 2007, 11:41:03 AM1/31/07
On Jan 30, 4:28 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 30 Jan 2007 10:43:10 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Can I practice on ya? ;-)
>
> >So I can give IM and subQ injections, catheterize ya, and insert a
> >nasogastric tube in ya too! And enemas, suppositories and oral/ocular/
> >topical/inhalant meds too. Next we start IV stuff!
>
> >Too bad I'm not a junkie! Junkies have LOTS of IV experience! Hee hee!
>
> >John Kuthe...
>
> Now you just need to find a girl that likes being tied up and having
> plastic tubing inserted into every orifice at the same time. Then
> ejaculate repeatedly into the tubes.
>
> I once saw a video of a guy bumping his dick against, then cumming
> into a girl's nostril. In case you needed to ask, it was Japanese.

No shit, what else could it have been? Do you think the Japanese are
that bored or do you think that they are just more imaginative
sexually than us in the west? They really do mix some crazy shit with
sex and their bodily functions.

Regards
BR.

Dav

Jan 31, 2007, 5:08:37 PM1/31/07

I know that the Japanese society tends to be more sexist than the west
and a lot of these 'special interest' vids seem to have the purpose of
dominating/degrading the woman, who usually looks a bit unhappy (if
not downright unwilling).

It's probably also the case that the stuff that everyone forwards to
everyone else in the west is the weirdest stuff available, so we get a
somewhat skewed perspective.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - A New England

JohnKuthe

Jan 31, 2007, 5:48:24 PM1/31/07

Cahteterization is a huge cause of UTI's though, or Urinary Tract
Infections! In nursing and other salient medical professions,
catheterization is done using sterile technique. At least as sterile
as ya can get. Sterile gloves, a sterile catheter, and over a sterile
field, and we clean up the patient's periurethral area as best we can.
(Can't make a patient sterile, at least not that way anyway.)

John Kuthe...

Dav

Jan 31, 2007, 6:18:02 PM1/31/07
On 31 Jan 2007 14:48:24 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <john...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Got any good stories about violent/drunk/chemically
stimulated/psychotic patients yanking out catheters with the balloon
inflated whilst trying to escape? I was reading a blog by some doctor
the other week where he was talking about this phenomenon (and how
everyone in the A+E department tries to keep a straight face whilst
the patient keels over clutching his/her crotch after managing a
couple of steps). He also had an anecdote about an inexperienced
junior doctor accidentally inserting a female catheter into a male
patient - who complained of 'discomfort' for a few hours before anyone
realized.

When my nan was in a nursing home for a few weeks, one of the carers
there told me over a cigarette when I was visiting that a couple of
days previously, a large dog that a visitor had brought in had picked
up some sleeping guy's catheter bag in its teeth and run away with it
at full pelt. I know it's immature to laugh - but yes, I laughed,
nervously.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - The Price of Oil

Renee

Feb 1, 2007, 9:37:32 AM2/1/07
> John Kuthe...- Hide quoted text -

I was only making a joke about the timesavings and the water
conservation.
Catheterization is unpleasant. I've been catheterized several times
and each time I either ended up with an infection or an inflamed
bladder. But there are people that do it to them selves for various
reasons. One wonders just how they avoid the problems associated with
it.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 1, 2007, 9:45:36 AM2/1/07
On Jan 31, 5:08 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> On 31 Jan 2007 08:41:03 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> >On Jan 30, 4:28 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> >> Now you just need to find a girl that likes being tied up and having
> >> plastic tubing inserted into every orifice at the same time. Then
> >> ejaculate repeatedly into the tubes.
>
> >> I once saw a video of a guy bumping his dick against, then cumming
> >> into a girl's nostril. In case you needed to ask, it was Japanese.
>
> >No shit, what else could it have been? Do you think the Japanese are
> >that bored or do you think that they are just more imaginative
> >sexually than us in the west? They really do mix some crazy shit with
> >sex and their bodily functions.
>
> I know that the Japanese society tends to be more sexist than the west
> and a lot of these 'special interest' vids seem to have the purpose of
> dominating/degrading the woman, who usually looks a bit unhappy (if
> not downright unwilling).

"tends to be more sexist"? how about a lot more sexist.

> It's probably also the case that the stuff that everyone forwards to
> everyone else in the west is the weirdest stuff available, so we get a
> somewhat skewed perspective.
>
> --

Well whether it's the weirdest stuff available or not, it still can be
extremely disturbing. Especially their fixation with scatological
fetishes, it's enough to make you puke.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 1, 2007, 10:06:10 AM2/1/07
On Jan 31, 6:18 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 31 Jan 2007 14:48:24 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com>
That's awful, funny as shit, but still awful.

Regards
BR.

JohnKuthe

Feb 1, 2007, 10:27:07 AM2/1/07
On Jan 31, 5:18 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 31 Jan 2007 14:48:24 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com>

A male vs. a female catheter? Never heard of it. I've only heard of
different types, such as a straight cath (temp use, does not stay in),
a Foley cath (type with the balloon to retain it in the bladder) and
those are the only two types I can think of right off hand. I'm sure
there's more, but male vs. female? The only internal difference is the
female urethra's only about 2 or 3 inches long and the male's is more
like 8-10 inches long. All the Foley caths I've dealt with are long
enough to cath any male patient, and certainly long enough to cath a
female patient.

Now there are different *diameters* of caths!!

John Kuthe...

BOBOBOnoBO®

Feb 1, 2007, 11:27:26 AM2/1/07

I find even thinking about urethral cathetarization mildly disturbing.

> John Kuthe

--Bryan

Dav

Feb 1, 2007, 5:34:06 PM2/1/07

Yeah, okay. That too. I didn't want to bring up the 'women getting
routinely groped on trains' thing (because it's been overdone - and I
don't find it funny any more). It's also apparently not uncommon for
men to sit reading violent hardcore hentai manga on public transport.

>> It's probably also the case that the stuff that everyone forwards to
>> everyone else in the west is the weirdest stuff available, so we get a
>> somewhat skewed perspective.
>>
>> --
>Well whether it's the weirdest stuff available or not, it still can be
>extremely disturbing. Especially their fixation with scatological
>fetishes, it's enough to make you puke.

Did you ever see the 'eel video'?

If you have to ask me what that is, then you've never seen it...

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Slip Kid

Dav

Feb 1, 2007, 5:34:48 PM2/1/07

The blog mentioned that there is one with a long tube for males and a
shorter tube for females. Maybe they don't have them like that in the
US, or I'm just plain remembering it wrong - I can't find the page
now.

Anyhoo, the important thing is that guy ended up with the balloon
being inflated halfway up his dick in error - I *do* know that much.

So, c'mon - tell us some good catheter stories.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - However Much I Booze

Dav

Feb 1, 2007, 5:48:27 PM2/1/07
On 1 Feb 2007 08:27:26 -0800, "BOBOBOnoBO®" <CLAS...@BRICK.NET>
wrote:

I was using Google to try find out if urethral dildos existed, then
post about them for the purposes of humour. This, however was the
first hit - and I stopped laughing.

<http://web.cruisingforsex.com/pp/showphoto.php?photo=8191&papass=&sort=1&size=big&thecat=500>

Being the inquisitive soul that I am, I just *had* to click on 'see
all of this user's photos', then watch his video. I now wish that it
were possible to un-see things.

Well, at least I have another set of images to forward to everyone in
my address book now...

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Squeeze Box

Dean T

Feb 1, 2007, 6:52:35 PM2/1/07

"Dav" <bou...@boutros.ghali> wrote in message

>>> I know that the Japanese society tends to be more sexist than the west
>>> and a lot of these 'special interest' vids seem to have the purpose of
>>> dominating/degrading the woman, who usually looks a bit unhappy (if
>>> not downright unwilling).
>>>
>>"tends to be more sexist"? how about a lot more sexist.
>
> Yeah, okay. That too. I didn't want to bring up the 'women getting
> routinely groped on trains' thing (because it's been overdone - and I
> don't find it funny any more). It's also apparently not uncommon for
> men to sit reading violent hardcore hentai manga on public transport.
>
>>> It's probably also the case that the stuff that everyone forwards to
>>> everyone else in the west is the weirdest stuff available, so we get a
>>> somewhat skewed perspective.
>>>
>>Well whether it's the weirdest stuff available or not, it still can be
>>extremely disturbing. Especially their fixation with scatological
>>fetishes, it's enough to make you puke.
>
> Did you ever see the 'eel video'?
>
> If you have to ask me what that is, then you've never seen it...

I've never seen it.....

JohnKuthe

Feb 1, 2007, 8:10:24 PM2/1/07
On Feb 1, 4:34 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

Completely unnecessary, but I can imagine some manufacturer may have
made and marketed such a superfluous item.

> Anyhoo, the important thing is that guy ended up with the balloon
> being inflated halfway up his dick in error - I *do* know that much.

Um, yeah! That's why you're supposed to keep inserting the cath tube
until you strike urine!! To insure the balloon end of a Foley cath is
in the bladder and NOT in any part of the urethra! Distending the
urethra by inflating the cath balloon in it would HURT!!!!!! Yow!!
Possibly really damaging the urethra too, as the urethra's not
designed to be elastic!

> So, c'mon - tell us some good catheter stories.

I haven't cathed a real pt yet, so no real stories yet. A couple from
clinical lab though. When our profs were first demonstrating "hot to
cath a female pt" using a very lifelike mannequin, one girl in the
class had a distinct and obvious revulsion reaction when the prof
inserted the cath into the mannequin! (She's not in second semester
BTW, shame too as she was a cutie!) Another great story as about 6 or
so students were practicing on the same mannequin in the front of the
lab room, So we've got this patient mannequin in supine position with
"her" legs spread wide open for all to see, me and another student are
sitting on the table directly in great view (ever so casually
observing, ya really get jaded about this stuff pretty fast!) and the
other students were standing next to and practicing the insertions,
and one of my profs observing the scene made a comment about it being
a rather interesting little scene!

John Kuthe...

Dav

Feb 1, 2007, 8:11:46 PM2/1/07
On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 23:52:35 GMT, "Dean T" <redx...@bigpond.com>
wrote:

Trust me - it's the worst thing in the world. If I still knew where to
find it, I'd give you the link.

Until then, I won't spoil the surprise.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Heart To Hang Onto

JohnKuthe

Feb 1, 2007, 8:16:11 PM2/1/07

I was straight cathed in the hospital in 1989 when I was in for my
first exacerbation of MS. They wanted to make sure I was not retaining
too much residual urine. Luckily I was 0% mobility *and* sensation
from the waist down at the time! (I got better! :-) )

John Kuthe...

Dav

Feb 1, 2007, 8:39:48 PM2/1/07
On 1 Feb 2007 17:10:24 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Completely unnecessary, but I can imagine some manufacturer may have
>made and marketed such a superfluous item.
>
>> Anyhoo, the important thing is that guy ended up with the balloon
>> being inflated halfway up his dick in error - I *do* know that much.
>
>Um, yeah! That's why you're supposed to keep inserting the cath tube
>until you strike urine!! To insure the balloon end of a Foley cath is
>in the bladder and NOT in any part of the urethra! Distending the
>urethra by inflating the cath balloon in it would HURT!!!!!! Yow!!
>Possibly really damaging the urethra too, as the urethra's not
>designed to be elastic!

Try telling that to these people:
http://populationpaste.com/blog/2006/04/07/burning-desires/

That's twice tonight that I've accidentally stumbled across pictures
of people sticking objects into their urethras whilst looking for
something else (a working copy of the infamous 'eel video' in this
case).

That site is a motherlode of sick pictures for sick people to forward
via email to their sick friends (give thanks to Al Gore for inventing
the internet and making all this possible). Goatse, naked junkie
chicks, guys fucking stuffed toys, Joe Camel having anal sex, farting
cowboys, Simpsons porn, shit eating, and this:

http://populationpaste.com/img/2006/04/hentai-gore/gore09.jpg

Bookmarked.

>> So, c'mon - tell us some good catheter stories.
>
>I haven't cathed a real pt yet, so no real stories yet. A couple from
>clinical lab though. When our profs were first demonstrating "hot to
>cath a female pt" using a very lifelike mannequin, one girl in the
>class had a distinct and obvious revulsion reaction when the prof
>inserted the cath into the mannequin! (She's not in second semester
>BTW, shame too as she was a cutie!) Another great story as about 6 or
>so students were practicing on the same mannequin in the front of the
>lab room, So we've got this patient mannequin in supine position with
>"her" legs spread wide open for all to see, me and another student are
>sitting on the table directly in great view (ever so casually
>observing, ya really get jaded about this stuff pretty fast!) and the
>other students were standing next to and practicing the insertions,
>and one of my profs observing the scene made a comment about it being
>a rather interesting little scene!

Someone should immortalize that scene in an oil painting - but replace
the humans with dogs (like in those 'dogs playing poker' paintings).
And have Ann Coulter in it somewhere (not as the mannequin!).

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Who - Getting In Tune (featuring vocal, Eddie Vedder)

JohnKuthe

Feb 1, 2007, 9:33:31 PM2/1/07
On Feb 1, 7:39 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> On 1 Feb 2007 17:10:24 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Completely unnecessary, but I can imagine some manufacturer may have
> >made and marketed such a superfluous item.
>
> >> Anyhoo, the important thing is that guy ended up with the balloon
> >> being inflated halfway up his dick in error - I *do* know that much.
>
> >Um, yeah! That's why you're supposed to keep inserting the cath tube
> >until you strike urine!! To insure the balloon end of a Foley cath is
> >in the bladder and NOT in any part of the urethra! Distending the
> >urethra by inflating the cath balloon in it would HURT!!!!!! Yow!!
> >Possibly really damaging the urethra too, as the urethra's not
> >designed to be elastic!
>
> Try telling that to these people:http://populationpaste.com/blog/2006/04/07/burning-desires/
>
> That's twice tonight that I've accidentally stumbled across pictures
> of people sticking objects into their urethras ...

Pretty impressive! I'm sure that guy has been working on expanding his
penile urethra for quote sometime, and that the slim dildo the woman
is fucking in and out of his urethra is well lubed. (Nothing shocks me
anymore!)

The human body will adapt to an amazing amount of abuse, yano? Which
way does your peener point? Away from the hand you primarily use to
jerk off, I'll bet! ;-)

John Kuthe...

Renee

Feb 2, 2007, 9:22:24 AM2/2/07
On Feb 1, 6:52 pm, "Dean T" <redxa...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> "Dav" <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote in message

Neither have I and something tells me I don't want to either.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 2, 2007, 9:24:55 AM2/2/07
On Feb 1, 8:11 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 23:52:35 GMT, "Dean T" <redxa...@bigpond.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Dav" <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote in message
Some surprises are better if they never occur and I have a very strong
suspicion this is one of them.

Regards
BR.

BOBOBOnoBO®

Feb 2, 2007, 9:40:25 AM2/2/07
On Jan 31, 10:35 am, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 1:43 pm, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Can I practice on ya? ;-)

I can think of more than one reason to talk a girl out of her panties
so that I could "practice." Enemas and urethral cathetarizations are
most certainly not on the list.

--Bryan

Renee

Feb 2, 2007, 9:42:29 AM2/2/07
On Feb 1, 5:48 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 1 Feb 2007 08:27:26 -0800, "BOBOBOnoBO®" <CLASS...@BRICK.NET>
> <http://web.cruisingforsex.com/pp/showphoto.php?photo=8191&papass=&sor...>

> Being the inquisitive soul that I am, I just *had* to click on 'see
> all of this user's photos', then watch his video. I now wish that it
> were possible to un-see things.

Well at least he had enough brains not to insert the sharpie cap end
first. Imagine the logistical problems that could have the potential
of causing. As for the balance of the pictures, I'm not brave enough
at the moment to check them out. Besides I just ate.

> Well, at least I have another set of images to forward to everyone in
> my address book now...

If you want gross images to send to family and friends try here.

http://www.consumptionjunction.com

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 2, 2007, 9:49:21 AM2/2/07

Warm water enemas can be strangely enjoyable under the right
circumstances....Or so I have heard.

Regards
BR.

K Marx

Feb 2, 2007, 9:52:30 AM2/2/07
In article <1170427761.6...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
"Renee" <ssbbw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Please elaborate as I can't imagine such a thing

Renee

Feb 2, 2007, 12:18:18 PM2/2/07
On Feb 2, 9:52 am, K Marx <tjj...@ejt65tjjy7jtjsy.com> wrote:
> In article <1170427761.637882.261...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,

> "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > I can think of more than one reason to talk a girl out of her panties
> > > so that I could "practice." Enemas and urethral cathetarizations are
> > > most certainly not on the list.
>
> > > --Bryan
>
> > Warm water enemas can be strangely enjoyable under the right
> > circumstances....Or so I have heard.
>
> > Regards
> > BR.
>
> Please elaborate as I can't imagine such a thing- Hide quoted text -

New age medicine has really produced some interesting theories
regarding bowel irrigation and how colonic therapy can improve the
quality of your health and improve longevity. Many people who are
proponents of this form of health maintenance attend places with spa
like atmospheres where they can have a good colon cleansing while
enjoying soft music and herbal tea.

Then there's the whole S&M aspect of enemas and dominant and
submissive role-playing. I thought this was somewhat common knowledge.

Regards
BR.

Dav

Feb 2, 2007, 6:19:33 PM2/2/07
On 1 Feb 2007 18:33:31 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 1, 7:39 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
>> On 1 Feb 2007 17:10:24 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Completely unnecessary, but I can imagine some manufacturer may have
>> >made and marketed such a superfluous item.

>> >Um, yeah! That's why you're supposed to keep inserting the cath tube
>> >until you strike urine!! To insure the balloon end of a Foley cath is
>> >in the bladder and NOT in any part of the urethra! Distending the
>> >urethra by inflating the cath balloon in it would HURT!!!!!! Yow!!
>> >Possibly really damaging the urethra too, as the urethra's not
>> >designed to be elastic!
>>
>> Try telling that to these people:http://populationpaste.com/blog/2006/04/07/burning-desires/
>>
>> That's twice tonight that I've accidentally stumbled across pictures
>> of people sticking objects into their urethras ...
>

>Pretty impressive! I'm sure that guy has been working on expanding his
>penile urethra for quote sometime, and that the slim dildo the woman
>is fucking in and out of his urethra is well lubed. (Nothing shocks me
>anymore!)

I saw a video of a guy inserting 2xAA batteries into his urethra. He
started pissing everywhere and squealing like a pig when he squeezed
them out. Love-er-ly stuff.

>The human body will adapt to an amazing amount of abuse, yano? Which
>way does your peener point? Away from the hand you primarily use to
>jerk off, I'll bet! ;-)

Damn, you're right. Is my penis trying to escape its tormentor?

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - Richard

Dav

Feb 2, 2007, 6:20:27 PM2/2/07

You really don't. If I ever find a working link, don't click on it
(even if I put 'Attn: Renee', or something in the topic).

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - Richard

Dav

Feb 2, 2007, 6:21:02 PM2/2/07

It is. I *really* wish that I hadn't viewed it out of curiosity. Now
that I have, from time to time I get the urge to inflict it on
others... ;)

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - Richard

Dav

Feb 2, 2007, 6:21:30 PM2/2/07

There was a programme on TV here a couple of years back about
'embarrassing sexual accidents' (I think I mentioned it in relation to
something else before) - quite a few of them were urethra-related fun
gone wrong, and one may have even been a 'lost' marker cap (I
definitely remember one about eight inches of 'lost' nylon rope). Anal
'bottle return' was a favourite too, though the stories these guys
(the majority of them were guys) told the doctors about how they ended
up with beer bottles, or whatever stuck up their arses were often
funnier than the incident itself.

"Yes doc, I was having a shower whilst drinking a beer - I put the
empty bottle down, then I slipped because I was drunk and landed on
it..."

>> Well, at least I have another set of images to forward to everyone in
>> my address book now...
>>
>If you want gross images to send to family and friends try here.
>
>http://www.consumptionjunction.com

Man, that is *sooooo* 2002... ;)

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - A New England

Dav

Feb 2, 2007, 6:21:48 PM2/2/07
On 2 Feb 2007 09:18:18 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>New age medicine has really produced some interesting theories
>regarding bowel irrigation and how colonic therapy can improve the
>quality of your health and improve longevity. Many people who are
>proponents of this form of health maintenance attend places with spa
>like atmospheres where they can have a good colon cleansing while
>enjoying soft music and herbal tea.

I read somewhere that warm coffee enemas are quite popular amongst the
colonic irrigationistas.

>Then there's the whole S&M aspect of enemas and dominant and
>submissive role-playing. I thought this was somewhat common knowledge.

Another Japanese vid that's out there (and 'out there') - guy gives a
handcuffed woman a massive enema with fizzy water, then punches her in
the belly - with predictable results.

Dav

Feb 2, 2007, 6:22:03 PM2/2/07

There's a Jackass skit with Johnny Knoxville getting a warm water
enema whilst dressed as Santa. He didn't seem that uncomfortable with
it.

Pearly Soames

Feb 3, 2007, 10:14:39 AM2/3/07
Dav wrote:

> Yeah, okay. That too. I didn't want to bring up the 'women getting
> routinely groped on trains' thing (because it's been overdone - and I
> don't find it funny any more).

I think it's been replaced by skarking.

Dav

Feb 3, 2007, 1:08:18 PM2/3/07

How might I skark?

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Max Romeo - Revelation Time/Hammer and Sickle

Dean T

Feb 3, 2007, 7:36:54 PM2/3/07

"Pearly Soames" <mr_s...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote in message

Skarking? What's that?

Pearly Soames

Feb 4, 2007, 9:41:03 AM2/4/07
Dav wrote:
> On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 10:14:39 -0500, Pearly Soames
> <mr_s...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote:
>

>>Dav wrote:
>>

>>>Yeah, okay. That too. I didn't want to bring up the 'women getting
>>>routinely groped on trains' thing (because it's been overdone - and I
>>>don't find it funny any more).
>>>

>>I think it's been replaced by skarking.
>

> How might I skark?

Sneak up behind a girl wearing a skirt and pull down her panties.

JohnKuthe

Feb 4, 2007, 10:12:06 AM2/4/07

My Ex used to wear this little terrycloth jumper in the summertime,
and it was so cool because I could grasp it by both sides from the
bottom, give a quick downward yank and viola! Naked girl! :-) :-) :-)

I miss having my own personal naked girl. I miss those days! ;-)

John Kuthe...

Pearly Soames

Feb 5, 2007, 8:08:56 AM2/5/07

Typo, I meant sharking. Sneaking up behind a girl wearing a skirt and
pulling down her panties.

Panties.

Renee

Feb 5, 2007, 10:20:25 AM2/5/07
On Feb 2, 6:21 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
Yeah I once heard a story about a guy that had a 40-watt light bulb
stuck in his rectum. I still don't' get the whole foreign object
insertion fetish. Aren't there enough actual toys designed for just
such a purpose on the market today? Do people really need to start
shoving things like bottles and bedposts up their asses? It just
boggles the mind.

I guess it could be an economic thing. Sexual toys can be rather
expensive and I guess some people are willing to cut corners in the
monthly budget anyway they can..... Hey honey, we're tapped out this
month, would you mind sticking a leg from the kitchen chair up my ass
tonight?

> >> Well, at least I have another set of images to forward to everyone in
> >> my address book now...
>
> >If you want gross images to send to family and friends try here.
>
> >http://www.consumptionjunction.com
>
> Man, that is *sooooo* 2002... ;)

It might be 2002, but it's still effective.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 5, 2007, 10:25:07 AM2/5/07
On Feb 2, 6:21 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 2 Feb 2007 09:18:18 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >New age medicine has really produced some interesting theories
> >regarding bowel irrigation and how colonic therapy can improve the
> >quality of your health and improve longevity. Many people who are
> >proponents of this form of health maintenance attend places with spa
> >like atmospheres where they can have a good colon cleansing while
> >enjoying soft music and herbal tea.
>
> I read somewhere that warm coffee enemas are quite popular amongst the
> colonic irrigationistas.

Yeah, awhile back some people were even claiming that it could be used
as an alternate form of cancer treatment.

> >Then there's the whole S&M aspect of enemas and dominant and
> >submissive role-playing. I thought this was somewhat common knowledge.
>
> Another Japanese vid that's out there (and 'out there') - guy gives a
> handcuffed woman a massive enema with fizzy water, then punches her in
> the belly - with predictable results.

Sounds like it could be fun at parties.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 5, 2007, 10:32:11 AM2/5/07
On Feb 2, 6:22 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> On 2 Feb 2007 06:49:21 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> I can think of more than one reason to talk a girl out of her panties
> >> so that I could "practice." Enemas and urethral cathetarizations are
> >> most certainly not on the list.
>
> >> --Bryan
>
> >Warm water enemas can be strangely enjoyable under the right
> >circumstances....Or so I have heard.
>
> There's a Jackass skit with Johnny Knoxville getting a warm water
> enema whilst dressed as Santa. He didn't seem that uncomfortable with
> it.

It's really rather soothing, especially when you compare it to an
impacted bowel? The warm water is always a better option.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 5, 2007, 10:37:02 AM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 8:08 am, Pearly Soames <mr_soa...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote:
> Dean T wrote:
> > "Pearly Soames" <mr_soa...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote in message
> Panties.- Hide quoted text -

What if you're not wearing any panties?

Regards
BR.

Dav

Feb 5, 2007, 1:17:05 PM2/5/07
On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 09:41:03 -0500, Pearly Soames
<mr_s...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote:

Cool. I can now go around telling people that 'I skarked your mom and
she loved it'.

Or put it on a T-shirt.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Blitz - 45 Revolutions

Dav

Feb 5, 2007, 1:18:29 PM2/5/07
On 5 Feb 2007 07:20:25 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Yeah I once heard a story about a guy that had a 40-watt light bulb
>stuck in his rectum. I still don't' get the whole foreign object
>insertion fetish. Aren't there enough actual toys designed for just
>such a purpose on the market today? Do people really need to start
>shoving things like bottles and bedposts up their asses? It just
>boggles the mind.

The lightbulb guy was mentioned on the programme. They showed his
x-ray.

>I guess it could be an economic thing. Sexual toys can be rather
>expensive and I guess some people are willing to cut corners in the
>monthly budget anyway they can..... Hey honey, we're tapped out this
>month, would you mind sticking a leg from the kitchen chair up my ass
>tonight?

Remember, it's embarrassing for a guy to buy a dildo ("excuse me - do
you have that one in black?"). In Anne Summers shops, they apparently
have both plain and branded carrier bags - the plain ones are for the
guys.

>> >If you want gross images to send to family and friends try here.
>>
>> >http://www.consumptionjunction.com
>>
>> Man, that is *sooooo* 2002... ;)
>>
>It might be 2002, but it's still effective.

Just like my medication.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Blitz - Never Surrender

Dav

Feb 5, 2007, 1:18:45 PM2/5/07
On 5 Feb 2007 07:25:07 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 2, 6:21 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
>> On 2 Feb 2007 09:18:18 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >New age medicine has really produced some interesting theories
>> >regarding bowel irrigation and how colonic therapy can improve the
>> >quality of your health and improve longevity. Many people who are
>> >proponents of this form of health maintenance attend places with spa
>> >like atmospheres where they can have a good colon cleansing while
>> >enjoying soft music and herbal tea.
>>
>> I read somewhere that warm coffee enemas are quite popular amongst the
>> colonic irrigationistas.
>>
>Yeah, awhile back some people were even claiming that it could be used
>as an alternate form of cancer treatment.

There's that whole thing about 'cleaning out waste from the bowels
that may have been there for years'. It's utter rubbish of course -
but loads of people seem to believe it.

>> >Then there's the whole S&M aspect of enemas and dominant and
>> >submissive role-playing. I thought this was somewhat common knowledge.
>>
>> Another Japanese vid that's out there (and 'out there') - guy gives a
>> handcuffed woman a massive enema with fizzy water, then punches her in
>> the belly - with predictable results.
>>
>Sounds like it could be fun at parties.

Party at Rennee's house! Get out that bariatric toilet so Rooner,
Bryan, John and I can spit watermelon seeds into it...

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Blitz - Never Surrender

Renee

Feb 5, 2007, 3:00:18 PM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 1:18 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> On 5 Feb 2007 07:25:07 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> I read somewhere that warm coffee enemas are quite popular amongst the
> >> colonic irrigationistas.
>
> >Yeah, awhile back some people were even claiming that it could be used
> >as an alternate form of cancer treatment.
>
> There's that whole thing about 'cleaning out waste from the bowels
> that may have been there for years'. It's utter rubbish of course -
> but loads of people seem to believe it.

You mean I don't have 15 or so pounds of undigested red meat in my
ass? That's depressing; I was hoping to discount that 15lbs at my next
doctor's weigh in.

> >> Another Japanese vid that's out there (and 'out there') - guy gives a
> >> handcuffed woman a massive enema with fizzy water, then punches her in
> >> the belly - with predictable results.
>
> >Sounds like it could be fun at parties.
>
> Party at Rennee's house! Get out that bariatric toilet so Rooner,
> Bryan, John and I can spit watermelon seeds into it...

Don't give me any more ideas. I'm probably going to go to hell for the
ones I already have.

Regards
BR.

Dav

Feb 5, 2007, 4:29:23 PM2/5/07
On 5 Feb 2007 12:00:18 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 5, 1:18 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

>> >Yeah, awhile back some people were even claiming that it could be used
>> >as an alternate form of cancer treatment.
>>
>> There's that whole thing about 'cleaning out waste from the bowels
>> that may have been there for years'. It's utter rubbish of course -
>> but loads of people seem to believe it.
>>
>You mean I don't have 15 or so pounds of undigested red meat in my
>ass? That's depressing; I was hoping to discount that 15lbs at my next
>doctor's weigh in.

You could put an advert online asking if anyone would be prepared to
put 15lbs of red meat in your ass. Would black be okay too?

>> >Sounds like it could be fun at parties.
>>
>> Party at Rennee's house! Get out that bariatric toilet so Rooner,
>> Bryan, John and I can spit watermelon seeds into it...
>>
>Don't give me any more ideas. I'm probably going to go to hell for the
>ones I already have.

Don't sweat it. I've definitely committed all of the seven deadly sins
and I've only a couple of commandments left to break...

I'm definitely going to the hot place. Unless I decide to become a
Rastaman - then I'll just fuck off to Ethiopia and grow ganja.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - The Internationale

JohnKuthe

Feb 5, 2007, 4:54:23 PM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 9:20 am, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
[deletia]

> Yeah I once heard a story about a guy that had a 40-watt light bulb
> stuck in his rectum. I still don't' get the whole foreign object
> insertion fetish. Aren't there enough actual toys designed for just
> such a purpose on the market today? Do people really need to start
> shoving things like bottles and bedposts up their asses? It just
> boggles the mind.
>
> I guess it could be an economic thing. Sexual toys can be rather
> expensive and I guess some people are willing to cut corners in the
> monthly budget anyway they can..... Hey honey, we're tapped out this
> month, would you mind sticking a leg from the kitchen chair up my ass
> tonight?

It's DarwinBait! Ya GOTTA use some good sense when deciding what to
put up yer ass. Believe me, I know! And NOT from any mal-experiences
either. I've enjoyed anal stimulation for many years, on and off, and
unless you want a trip to the ER, ya gotta be VERY careful what you
use to stimulate yourself or anyone else that way!!

One of my fave's was an ear of corn with a condom over it! Bumpy, so
it provided good stimulation, good diameter, and wrapped /w/
disposable watertight cover so it was reusable. Just had to be careful
not to get overly aggressive as to the depth of penetration, cause it
was longer than ya want to...well, you get the idea. And it made an
interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)

John Kuthe...

Renee

Feb 5, 2007, 5:03:32 PM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 4:29 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> On 5 Feb 2007 12:00:18 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> >> There's that whole thing about 'cleaning out waste from the bowels
> >> that may have been there for years'. It's utter rubbish of course -
> >> but loads of people seem to believe it.
>
> >You mean I don't have 15 or so pounds of undigested red meat in my
> >ass? That's depressing; I was hoping to discount that 15lbs at my next
> >doctor's weigh in.
>
> You could put an advert online asking if anyone would be prepared to
> put 15lbs of red meat in your ass. Would black be okay too?

Black, red, white, it's all the same. Besides taken in that context,
if you have 15lbs of meat you can put just about anywhere you want,
the color really doesn't matter.

> >> Party at Rennee's house! Get out that bariatric toilet so Rooner,
> >> Bryan, John and I can spit watermelon seeds into it...
>
> >Don't give me any more ideas. I'm probably going to go to hell for the
> >ones I already have.
>
> Don't sweat it. I've definitely committed all of the seven deadly sins

Haven't we all

> and I've only a couple of commandments left to break...

Well you're young yet.

> I'm definitely going to the hot place. Unless I decide to become a
> Rastaman - then I'll just fuck off to Ethiopia and grow ganja.

I've thought about that too but the munchies would really do me in.

Regards
Renee.

Dav

Feb 5, 2007, 5:08:53 PM2/5/07
On 5 Feb 2007 13:54:23 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <john...@gmail.com> wrote:

>It's DarwinBait! Ya GOTTA use some good sense when deciding what to
>put up yer ass. Believe me, I know! And NOT from any mal-experiences
>either. I've enjoyed anal stimulation for many years, on and off, and
>unless you want a trip to the ER, ya gotta be VERY careful what you
>use to stimulate yourself or anyone else that way!!

Ever see this page (scroll down for the legendary 'rectal foreign
bodies' list - even though it's old, it's always good for a giggle)?

http://www.well.com/~cynsa/newbutt.html

>One of my fave's was an ear of corn with a condom over it! Bumpy, so
>it provided good stimulation, good diameter, and wrapped /w/
>disposable watertight cover so it was reusable. Just had to be careful
>not to get overly aggressive as to the depth of penetration, cause it
>was longer than ya want to...well, you get the idea. And it made an
>interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)

Was the corn on the coffee table during the conversation? Did you eat
the corn afterwards?

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - There Is Power In A Union

Dav

Feb 5, 2007, 5:26:26 PM2/5/07
On 5 Feb 2007 14:03:32 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Black, red, white, it's all the same. Besides taken in that context,
>if you have 15lbs of meat you can put just about anywhere you want,
>the color really doesn't matter.

Dennis wouldn't be happy to hear you say that. Then again, he's a Nazi
fuck with 15mg of veal in his lunchbox - so it doesn't matter what he
thinks...

>> Don't sweat it. I've definitely committed all of the seven deadly sins
>
>Haven't we all
>
>> and I've only a couple of commandments left to break...
>>
>Well you're young yet.

I just need to kill someone and say 'I didn't do it'. Sorted.

>> I'm definitely going to the hot place. Unless I decide to become a
>> Rastaman - then I'll just fuck off to Ethiopia and grow ganja.
>>
>I've thought about that too but the munchies would really do me in.

It's Ethiopia. No munchies. Just me, Jah and Bob Geldof.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - Help Save The Youth Of America

Renee

Feb 5, 2007, 5:45:43 PM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 4:54 pm, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 5, 9:20 am, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> [deletia]
>
> > Yeah I once heard a story about a guy that had a 40-watt light bulb
> > stuck in his rectum. I still don't' get the whole foreign object
> > insertion fetish. Aren't there enough actual toys designed for just
> > such a purpose on the market today? Do people really need to start
> > shoving things like bottles and bedposts up their asses? It just
> > boggles the mind.
>
> > I guess it could be an economic thing. Sexual toys can be rather
> > expensive and I guess some people are willing to cut corners in the
> > monthly budget anyway they can..... Hey honey, we're tapped out this
> > month, would you mind sticking a leg from the kitchen chair up my ass
> > tonight?
>
> It's DarwinBait! Ya GOTTA use some good sense when deciding what to
> put up yer ass. Believe me, I know! And NOT from any mal-experiences
> either. I've enjoyed anal stimulation for many years, on and off, and
> unless you want a trip to the ER, ya gotta be VERY careful what you
> use to stimulate yourself or anyone else that way!!

Yeah you're right, some people have to be extra careful not to stab
their brain while they're at it.

> One of my fave's was an ear of corn with a condom over it! Bumpy, so
> it provided good stimulation, good diameter, and wrapped /w/
> disposable watertight cover so it was reusable. Just had to be careful
> not to get overly aggressive as to the depth of penetration, cause it
> was longer than ya want to...well, you get the idea.

Wow an ear of corn, I've never thought of that. That sounds like it
might have some promise. What do you use for lube, butter or
margarine?

And it made an
> interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)

And to think some most people only keep bowls of wax fruit on their
coffee table....

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 5, 2007, 5:54:18 PM2/5/07
On Feb 5, 5:26 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> On 5 Feb 2007 14:03:32 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Black, red, white, it's all the same. Besides taken in that context,
> >if you have 15lbs of meat you can put just about anywhere you want,
> >the color really doesn't matter.
>
> Dennis wouldn't be happy to hear you say that. Then again, he's a Nazi
> fuck with 15mg of veal in his lunchbox - so it doesn't matter what he
> thinks...

15 milligrams? Is that visible to the naked eye?

> >> Don't sweat it. I've definitely committed all of the seven deadly sins
>
> >Haven't we all
>
> >> and I've only a couple of commandments left to break...
>
> >Well you're young yet.
>
> I just need to kill someone and say 'I didn't do it'. Sorted.
>
> >> I'm definitely going to the hot place. Unless I decide to become a
> >> Rastaman - then I'll just fuck off to Ethiopia and grow ganja.
>
> >I've thought about that too but the munchies would really do me in.
>
> It's Ethiopia. No munchies. Just me, Jah and Bob Geldof.

On second thought Ethiopia would be a bad place for me. I'd be better
off in Jamaica.

Regards
BR.

Dav

Feb 5, 2007, 5:54:57 PM2/5/07
On 5 Feb 2007 14:45:43 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Wow an ear of corn, I've never thought of that. That sounds like it
>might have some promise. What do you use for lube, butter or
>margarine?

Real men use their own blood.

>And it made an
>> interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)
>>
>And to think some most people only keep bowls of wax fruit on their
>coffee table....

I think that Johnny is *more than* ready to graduate to the pineapple
by now. Or maybe a yam.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - The Passion

BOBOBOnoBO®

Feb 5, 2007, 6:02:23 PM2/5/07

Doesn't oily lubricant dissolve latex condoms? That should rule out
"butter or margarine."

> And it made an> interesting coffee table conversation piece too! Hee hee! ;-)
>
> And to think some most people only keep bowls of wax fruit on their
> coffee table....
>
> Regards
> BR

--Bryan

BOBOBOnoBO®

Feb 5, 2007, 6:05:08 PM2/5/07

Then you'd best be careful getting out of limousines.

> Regards
> BR

--Bryan

JohnKuthe

Feb 5, 2007, 6:11:31 PM2/5/07

Not that I've ever noticed. Certainly not petrolateum, which is what I
used.

And Bryan, you should remember that ear of corn! It was the one we had
at Novelty! Remember when Fred was handling it as we sat around, and I
told him what I used it for? Hee hee! He put that ear of corn down
pretty quickly as I recall!

John Kuthe...

Dav

Feb 5, 2007, 6:50:22 PM2/5/07
On 5 Feb 2007 14:54:18 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Feb 5, 5:26 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
>> On 5 Feb 2007 14:03:32 -0800, "Renee" <ssbbwre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Black, red, white, it's all the same. Besides taken in that context,
>> >if you have 15lbs of meat you can put just about anywhere you want,
>> >the color really doesn't matter.
>>
>> Dennis wouldn't be happy to hear you say that. Then again, he's a Nazi
>> fuck with 15mg of veal in his lunchbox - so it doesn't matter what he
>> thinks...
>>
>15 milligrams? Is that visible to the naked eye?

The niggers in county don't seem to think so.

>> >Haven't we all

>> >Well you're young yet.
>>
>> I just need to kill someone and say 'I didn't do it'. Sorted.

>> >I've thought about that too but the munchies would really do me in.
>>
>> It's Ethiopia. No munchies. Just me, Jah and Bob Geldof.
>>

>On second thought Ethiopia would be a bad place for me. I'd be better
>off in Jamaica.

I'm gonna go to Jamaica one day, just to check it out and possibly go
to Sunsplash. I'd probably choose to live in Amsterdam permanently
though.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - The Home Front

Pearly Soames

Feb 7, 2007, 9:39:28 AM2/7/07
Renee wrote:

> Yeah I once heard a story about a guy that had a 40-watt light bulb
> stuck in his rectum. I still don't' get the whole foreign object
> insertion fetish. Aren't there enough actual toys designed for just
> such a purpose on the market today? Do people really need to start
> shoving things like bottles and bedposts up their asses? It just
> boggles the mind.
>
> I guess it could be an economic thing. Sexual toys can be rather
> expensive and I guess some people are willing to cut corners in the
> monthly budget anyway they can..... Hey honey, we're tapped out this
> month, would you mind sticking a leg from the kitchen chair up my ass
> tonight?

If it was for economic reasons, he should have gone for a 20-watt bulb.
40 watts just seems a bit wasteful.

Pearly Soames

Feb 7, 2007, 9:40:45 AM2/7/07
Renee wrote:
> On Feb 5, 8:08 am, Pearly Soames <mr_soa...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote:
>
>>Dean T wrote:
>>
>>>"Pearly Soames" <mr_soa...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote in message

>>>Skarking? What's that?
>>
>>Typo, I meant sharking. Sneaking up behind a girl wearing a skirt and
>>pulling down her panties.
>>
>>Panties.
>

> What if you're not wearing any panties?

Everyone wins!

So, describe the panties you're not wearing.

Pearly Soames

Feb 7, 2007, 9:43:14 AM2/7/07

After my vasectomy, I placed a bag of frozen corn on the afflicted area
to help with the soreness. And you bet I ate that corn once I was
healed. Not nearly the same, but you know.

Renee

Feb 7, 2007, 10:13:01 AM2/7/07
Maybe, don't be so sure.

> So, describe the panties you're not wearing.-

Sure, as soon as my husband gets them off his head.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 7, 2007, 10:20:07 AM2/7/07

If they really wanted to be economically as well as energy conscious,
they should have used one of those fluorescent energy saver bulbs. You
know, the ones that are shaped kind of like a corkscrew.

Regards
BR.

Pearly Soames

Feb 7, 2007, 10:33:16 AM2/7/07
Renee wrote:

>>So, describe the panties you're not wearing.-
>

> Sure, as soon as my husband gets them off his head.

Careful, he might get sharked.

Pearly Soames

Feb 7, 2007, 10:33:58 AM2/7/07

Good call. He'd probably never need a replacement.

Dav

Feb 7, 2007, 6:08:20 PM2/7/07

It's okay - I rub food on my crotch and eat it all the time. Never
done me any harm.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Jimmy Cliff - Fountain Of Life

Dav

Feb 7, 2007, 6:17:34 PM2/7/07

Woo! All the pleasure of a pig's tail - but made out of glass! I'm
sold.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Jimmy Cliff - Many Rivers To Cross

BOBOBOnoBO®

Feb 7, 2007, 6:41:53 PM2/7/07
On Feb 5, 12:18 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> Remember, it's embarrassing for a guy to buy a dildo

Oh, how sad it is that Goolgegroups does not have a provision for sig.
files.

--Bryan

Dav

Feb 7, 2007, 7:01:24 PM2/7/07
On 7 Feb 2007 15:41:53 -0800, "BOBOBOnoBO®" <CLAS...@BRICK.NET>
wrote:

Yeah - sucks to be you. Is there no way of installing a newsreader on
your work PC? I mean, it's not as if you don't spend time posting to
Usenet when you should be working anyway... ;)

"Handguns, a foul temper, a self loathing streak and a love of Russian
Roulette do not mix - for me at least. But it *is* a free country."

Stick that up your .sig and smoke it, fuckers.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Machines - You Better Hear

Pearly Soames

Feb 8, 2007, 8:05:36 AM2/8/07

Just the same, remind me never to have dinner at your place.

BOBOBOnoBO®

Feb 8, 2007, 9:15:25 AM2/8/07
On Feb 7, 6:01 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 7 Feb 2007 15:41:53 -0800, "BOBOBOnoBO®" <CLASS...@BRICK.NET>

> wrote:
>
> >On Feb 5, 12:18 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
>
> >> Remember, it's embarrassing for a guy to buy a dildo
>
> >Oh, how sad it is that Goolgegroups does not have a provision for sig.
> >files.
>
> Yeah - sucks to be you. Is there no way of installing a newsreader on
> your work PC? I mean, it's not as if you don't spend time posting to
> Usenet when you should be working anyway... ;)

I haven't had computer access at work for well over a year. I guess I
could put a newsreader on this box, but when I did have Thunderbird,
it was fucking with my system. I should try it again because now I've
got a restore point set, and I'm backing up any data as I go on
another drive.

--Bryan

JohnKuthe

Feb 8, 2007, 9:56:03 AM2/8/07
On Feb 8, 7:05 am, Pearly Soames <mr_soa...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote:
> Dav wrote:
> > On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 09:43:14 -0500, Pearly Soames
> > <mr_soa...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote:

> >>After my vasectomy, I placed a bag of frozen corn on the afflicted area
> >>to help with the soreness. And you bet I ate that corn once I was
> >>healed. Not nearly the same, but you know.
>
> > It's okay - I rub food on my crotch and eat it all the time. Never
> > done me any harm.
>
> Just the same, remind me never to have dinner at your place.

Ya do have to remember you're household proclivities when inviting
guests for dinner! I remember long ago inviting a coworker over for
dinner. My Ex and I regularly used whatever clean cloth rags we had as
napkins, and since I haven't worn underwear since I was a teenager
some of our clean rags were several pairs of underwear briefs my
mother had bought me as a present (but I had never worn!)

And my then wife/girlfriend made the astute judgement that it was
probably not a good idea to give our guest a pair of Fruit of the
Looms as a dinner napkin! :-)

John Kuthe...

BOBOBOnoBO®

Feb 8, 2007, 10:00:46 AM2/8/07

I'm going to have to buy something like an athletic supporter to wear
right after I get a vasectomy. I guess regular briefs would work, but
I'd feel kinda funny buying those.

> John Kuthe

--Bryan

Renee

Feb 8, 2007, 10:12:16 AM2/8/07
You could always borrow a pair.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 8, 2007, 10:18:18 AM2/8/07
Fortunately that doesn't happen too often.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 8, 2007, 10:22:20 AM2/8/07
On Feb 7, 6:08 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 09:43:14 -0500, Pearly Soames
>

> <mr_soa...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote:
> >Dav wrote:

> >> Was the corn on the coffee table during the conversation? Did you eat
> >> the corn afterwards?
>
> >After my vasectomy, I placed a bag of frozen corn on the afflicted area
> >to help with the soreness. And you bet I ate that corn once I was
> >healed. Not nearly the same, but you know.
>
> It's okay - I rub food on my crotch and eat it all the time. Never
> done me any harm.

Dav, you're supposed to rub food on your crotch and have somebody else
eat it. Otherwise you're missing out on all the fun.

Regards
BR.

Lou Goosie

Feb 8, 2007, 10:27:27 AM2/8/07
In article <1170948140.4...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com>,
"Renee" <ssbbw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

IF he was able to eat it himself, he would be having way too much fun

Renee

Feb 8, 2007, 10:33:10 AM2/8/07
On Feb 7, 6:17 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
Yeah, just what everyone needs, a twisted up shattered fluorescent
tube stuck up their ass. I guess that would really fuck up your
weekend.

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 8, 2007, 10:35:43 AM2/8/07
On Feb 8, 10:27 am, Lou Goosie <t...@ejt65tjjy7jtjsy.com> wrote:
> In article <1170948140.402457.209...@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com>,
> IF he was able to eat it himself, he would be having way too much fun- Hide quoted text -

But then he would never leave the house.

Regards
BR.

Dav

Feb 8, 2007, 1:36:34 PM2/8/07
On 8 Feb 2007 06:15:25 -0800, "BOBOBOnoBO®" <CLAS...@BRICK.NET>
wrote:

Forte Agent is my personal favourite (though Thunderbird *is* better
than Outhouse Express). I know it *looks* horrible but once you get
over that and figure out all the different options, you'll never want
to use another noozereader again...

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - My Youngest Son Came Home Today

Dav

Feb 8, 2007, 1:38:05 PM2/8/07
On Thu, 08 Feb 2007 08:05:36 -0500, Pearly Soames
<mr_s...@REMOVEcharter.net> wrote:

You have nothing to fear. I only do it when sharing food with a woman
I'm attracted to. Or someone I hate.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - My Youngest Son Came Home Today

Dav

Feb 8, 2007, 1:39:47 PM2/8/07

You are worse than Ernst Röhm.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - Help Save The Youth Of America (Live)

Dav

Feb 8, 2007, 1:44:29 PM2/8/07
On 8 Feb 2007 07:00:46 -0800, "BOBOBOnoBO®" <CLAS...@BRICK.NET>
wrote:

What's wrong with briefs? It's not as if they're Y-fronts, FFS!

Fun fact: I recently discovered that I get more spontaneous boners if
I wear boxer shorts. My 'package' looks bigger too. That might sound
really obvious but I'd never really worn boxers (except to sleep in)
until a year or so ago.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - Help Save The Youth Of America (Live)

Dav

Feb 8, 2007, 1:47:24 PM2/8/07

You don't know the full story.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - Think Again (Live)

Dav

Feb 8, 2007, 1:53:43 PM2/8/07

It could be worse. You could be the guy who has to mop the spunk off
the floor/walls in the sex shop video booths. Or Vanilla Ice.

Dum-dum-dum-dumdumdum-dum.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Billy Bragg - Chile Your Waters Run Red Through Soweto (Live)

JohnKuthe

Feb 8, 2007, 2:54:32 PM2/8/07
On Jan 30, 7:07 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 30 Jan 2007 15:00:34 -0800, "BOBOBOnoBO®" <CLASS...@BRICK.NET>
> wrote:
>

> >On Jan 30, 4:54 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

> >> If I had to bet on the one guy here to have fucked a girl in the nose,
> >> I'd have put my money on Bryan.
>
> >Problem with that is that "nasal intercourse" would be painful, and
> >I'm not into inflicting pain. We did used to jokingly say, "How 'bout
> >that nasal sex?" so other people would overhear and think, WTF?
>
> There was an English soap actress called Daniella Westbrook who
> snorted so much cocaine that her septum disintegrated, leaving her
> with one big nostril. You could've got your peener up there, no
> worries.

http://www.evilgerald.com/Issues/Issue5/story1.htm

Yup! Uni-nares!!!

John Kuthe...
1st rule of Govt: protect people from Govt
2nd rule of Govt: protect people from each other
BUT: It must *never* become the job of Govt to protect people from
themselves!

{Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V's a wonderful thing! ;-) )

Renee

Feb 8, 2007, 3:08:31 PM2/8/07
On Feb 8, 1:47 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
OK, I'll bite. I may regret this but what is the full story?

Regards
BR.

Renee

Feb 8, 2007, 3:11:06 PM2/8/07
On Feb 8, 1:53 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
Is that what Vanilla is doing for a living now? I think we all kinda
new it would end up as such.

Regards
BR.

Dav

Feb 8, 2007, 4:00:40 PM2/8/07

You should read up on Ice's post-fame career. It's a catalogue of
inept bandwagon-jumping attempts. His dreadlocked, rap-metal stoner
persona was perhaps the funniest.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: Max Romeo - Ginalship

JohnKuthe

Feb 8, 2007, 5:09:35 PM2/8/07
On Feb 2, 5:19 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:
> On 1 Feb 2007 18:33:31 -0800, "JohnKuthe" <johnku...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Try telling that to these people:http://populationpaste.com/blog/2006/04/07/burning-desires/
>
> >> That's twice tonight that I've accidentally stumbled across pictures
> >> of people sticking objects into their urethras ...
>
> >Pretty impressive! I'm sure that guy has been working on expanding his
> >penile urethra for quote sometime, and that the slim dildo the woman
> >is fucking in and out of his urethra is well lubed. (Nothing shocks me
> >anymore!)
>
> I saw a video of a guy inserting 2xAA batteries into his urethra. He
> started pissing everywhere and squealing like a pig when he squeezed
> them out. Love-er-ly stuff.
>
> >The human body will adapt to an amazing amount of abuse, yano? Which
> >way does your peener point? Away from the hand you primarily use to
> >jerk off, I'll bet! ;-)
>
> Damn, you're right. Is my penis trying to escape its tormentor?

No, it's just the bent (no pun intended!) that your palmar grip puts
on your peener (I love learning a new word!) when you're masturbating!
Over time, your body adapts to it's environmental re/constrictions!

Ever see those women who put the rings around their neck to "elongate
their neck"? (really, all they do is push down the clavicular/scaular
shoulder structure, making the neck appear longer!) Or Japanese foot
binding? You can really contort your body in some bizarre ways!

Remember when your mum told you "Don't make a face like that; it will
stay that way forever!" It may happen!! ;-)

John Kuthe...

Dav

Feb 8, 2007, 6:38:11 PM2/8/07

So, would wearing tightish brass rings (well, tight enough not to slip
easily over the helmet) around my peener for long periods of time have
any noticeable, beneficial effect on length?

C'mon, doc - give it to me straight.

--
Having fun, down on Airstrip One.

Now playing: The Resort - American Faces

JohnKuthe

Feb 8, 2007, 8:51:48 PM2/8/07
On Feb 8, 5:38 pm, Dav <bout...@boutros.ghali> wrote:

I doubt it. Otherwise men would have been doing that since it's
lengthening effects were discovered! ;-)

John Kuthe...

It is loading more messages.