Skrewdriver cover band looking for a few good Jews

Naes

May 24, 2002, 3:59:49 AM5/24/02
that's right, Jewdriver is looking for a kick ass guitarist and rhythm
guitarist to play in a ZOG oriented Skrewdriver cover band.

We mix Klezmer sounds with Hardcore and that crap that Skrewdriver did
whatever you want to call it, I call it crap.

Northern California residents preferred.

we also may even have an original or two up our sleeves as well as
some other covers...

also looking for authentic (yeah right) Skinheads to pose for the
photo shoot for the record cover...

-Ian Stuartstein

super cool Gene

May 25, 2002, 11:56:20 AM5/25/02
This post is not even mildly funny.

I work at an all black hospital in an all black neighborhood.

Even though I have said things like gorillas in the mist
and return to the planet of the apes when off to work
I have never openly sang Nigger Nigger back on the boat
Nigger nigger row row row...well not at work anyway.

Graves

^'^BatAttaK^'^

May 27, 2002, 2:30:35 AM5/27/02
On 25 May 2002 08:56:20 -0700, gd44g...@yahoo.com (super cool Gene)
wrote:

I thought 2 Live Jews was fukkin hysterical. Better than 2 Live Crew
any day of the week...especially Sabbat.

www.purenrg.net

Naes

May 28, 2002, 3:38:26 AM5/28/02
gd44g...@yahoo.com (super cool Gene) wrote in message news:<d3a0563e.02052...@posting.google.com>...

maybe i should clarify cause you don't get it at all, we don't plan on
singing the songs in their original format, we change the lyrics
around to be more Zionist in reflection and even that is a joke, and
my original post is 100% serious, this is the real deal, whether you
like it or not, i guess that is too bad. we aren't trying to glamorize
Skrewdriver, it's quite the opposite...

Ian Stuartstein