TO PEOPLE IN THE ORLANDO AREA, ABOUT BAD RELIGION SHOW MARCH 4...TICKET NEEDED

3 views
Skip to first unread message

EndIgnoranceToday

unread,
Mar 2, 2002, 12:32:50 PM3/2/02
to
if ANYBODY living in the Orlando area has a ticket left to sell for
the Bad rEligion show at the HOB March 4th, I need one badly. I will
pay as much as 30$. If this interests you, contact me at
Slay...@yahoo.com immediately.

Stu Miller

unread,
Mar 3, 2002, 5:26:38 AM3/3/02
to

Orlando Suck!


EndIgnoranceToday

unread,
Mar 3, 2002, 11:20:03 AM3/3/02
to
stu6...@aol.comatose (Stu Miller) wrote in message news:<20020303052638...@mb-bg.aol.com>...

Hey buddy, thanks for being a total jerkoff. If you don't have a
serious reply, go fuck yourself.

the fucking goblin guy

unread,
Mar 3, 2002, 12:16:18 PM3/3/02
to

you should have saved up some of that
crack money you make man-whoring and
bought a ticket in advanced.

--
BFG

goblin at iglou dot com

( http://members.iglou.com/lyons )

the fucking goblin guy

unread,
Mar 3, 2002, 12:24:08 PM3/3/02
to

or better yet, if you suck off
Bentley's dick real good he might
add you to the guest list.

EndIgnoranceToday

unread,
Mar 3, 2002, 6:24:28 PM3/3/02
to
the fucking goblin guy <poot.s...@goats.of.the.nanny.persuasion.and.friends.part.2> wrote in message news:<MPG.16ec2470e...@news.iglou.com>...


Sorry buddy, my mommy doesn't buy me tickets like your pathetic likely
16 year old ass, I was out paying bills and reducing debts and, well,
working. didn't help that the local trendy radio station that doesn't
play BAd Religion was giving away tickets for free to jerkoffs who
probably don't even know who they are.

Thanks for nothing guys. I write a polite, simple message, and I get
replies like this. I'd certainly enjoy stomping your cowardly asses
at the show.

the fucking goblin guy

unread,
Mar 3, 2002, 6:49:26 PM3/3/02
to


Dood, Bad Religion is so 1988.

Max Strick

unread,
Mar 3, 2002, 7:08:47 PM3/3/02
to
> Dood, Bad Religion is so 1988.
>

i sAW THEM ON FRIDAY (FIRST DAY OF THE TOUR) damn caps. yah, well they said in
1988 when they went on the tour for Suffer, they started it in houston also.
weird.
---------------------------------------------

Max Strickler

the fucking goblin guy

unread,
Mar 3, 2002, 7:56:10 PM3/3/02
to

that's damn spooky, there Max.

Did they single you out for a
spotlight dance during the slow
version of 21st century boy?

EndIgnoranceToday

unread,
Mar 3, 2002, 11:21:09 PM3/3/02
to
> > Sorry buddy, my mommy doesn't buy me tickets like your pathetic likely
> > 16 year old ass, I was out paying bills and reducing debts and, well,
> > working. didn't help that the local trendy radio station that doesn't
> > play BAd Religion was giving away tickets for free to jerkoffs who
> > probably don't even know who they are.
> >
> > Thanks for nothing guys. I write a polite, simple message, and I get
> > replies like this. I'd certainly enjoy stomping your cowardly asses
> > at the show.
> >
>
>
>
>
> Dood, Bad Religion is so 1988.


Wow, you're a quick-witted one. I bet you just bask in your own
creativity, don't you? I doubt you were more than 6 years old in
1988, anyway, so....

How bout you kindly fuck off.

the fucking goblin guy

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 7:21:25 AM3/4/02
to

awww, lil' dood, that's no way to be.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt
and assume that this is not an all ages
show, so you would have had to be born in
1981, making you 7 in 1988. That was the
year I bought my second brand new Saab 900s
4-dr, 5-speed.

Doublespeak

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 8:51:19 AM3/4/02
to

EndIgnoranceToday wrote:

> Sorry buddy, my mommy doesn't buy me tickets like your pathetic likely
> 16 year old ass, I was out paying bills and reducing debts and, well,
> working. didn't help that the local trendy radio station that doesn't
> play BAd Religion was giving away tickets for free to jerkoffs who
> probably don't even know who they are.
>
> Thanks for nothing guys. I write a polite, simple message, and I get
> replies like this. I'd certainly enjoy stomping your cowardly asses
> at the show.


Please stop embarrassing yourself.

EndIgnoranceToday

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 1:11:40 PM3/4/02
to
the fucking goblin guy <poot.s...@goats.of.the.nanny.persuasion.and.friends.part.2> wrote in message news:<MPG.16ed30d0b...@news.iglou.com>...

I'm 21, stupid ass.

EndIgnoranceToday

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 1:12:14 PM3/4/02
to
Doublespeak <yardsale...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<3C837BD7...@hotmail.com>...

The only person who embarassed himself is you by replying to this
message. Fucking idiot.

The Gamp

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 1:14:45 PM3/4/02
to
EndIgnoranceToday blithered:


Orlando still suck.

G

Max Strick

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 5:25:44 PM3/4/02
to
>that's damn spooky, there Max.
>

damn straight it is. i darn near shit my trousers.

> Did they single you out for a
> spotlight dance during the slow
> version of 21st century boy?
>

Do I even have to answer that?

Of course.

ORLANDO SUCK.


---------------------------------------------

Max Strickler

the fucking goblin guy

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 5:43:33 PM3/4/02
to

That's what I said.

You really need to lighten up
or you'll end up in a gutter
with your crack pipe sticking
out of your eye socket.

Ultrabean

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 5:44:24 PM3/4/02
to
Slay...@yahoo.com (EndIgnoranceToday) indeed blithered:

> > >
> > > Thanks for nothing guys. I write a polite, simple message, and I get
> > > replies like this. I'd certainly enjoy stomping your cowardly asses
> > > at the show.
> >
> >
> > Please stop embarrassing yourself.
>
> The only person who embarassed himself is you by replying to this
> message. Fucking idiot.


Yo fucktard, "stomping cowardly asses" for a really good reason like
oh, say, not answering your question nicely is oft considered a
characteristic of .... ignorance. Yes, the very condition you seek to
"end."

In honor of your continuing gormlessness SlayerRob, I'm a changin' my
name to EndHumorlessTwatnessToday.

Mike H spake the truth. Orlando do indeed suck.

Double00

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 7:27:52 PM3/4/02
to

"EndIgnoranceToday" <Slay...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:522359da.02030...@posting.google.com...

anyone who posts in this thread is a fucking idiot!
including me.
double00

ps- i apologize for not posting to bobgoblin's NGs... my ISP can't seem to
find them.


Jack Tripper

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 6:47:51 PM3/4/02
to

I WISH YOU WERE DEAD, SLAYERROB.
DEAD, DEAD, DEAD.
ONE DEAD FUCKER.
THAT SHOULD BE YOU.

--
http://www.benalto.com http://cdrtrades.benalto.com http://www.geocities.com/the_zep_files
http://www.benalto.com/songoftheday http://www.mp3.com/benalto toqueface @ benalto.com
Registered Linux user...something or other.
"Shut the fuck up" - my wife.

the fucking goblin guy

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 11:29:08 PM3/4/02
to
Double00 said:
> ps- i apologize for not posting to bobgoblin's NGs... my ISP can't seem to
> find them.
>

ah, you dirty bastard.

Fascinet

unread,
Mar 4, 2002, 11:31:37 PM3/4/02
to
Slay...@yahoo.com (EndIgnoranceToday) wrote in message news:<522359da.02030...@posting.google.com>...

>
>
> Sorry buddy, my mommy doesn't buy me tickets like your pathetic likely
> 16 year old ass, I was out paying bills and reducing debts and, well,
> working. didn't help that the local trendy radio station that doesn't
> play BAd Religion was giving away tickets for free to jerkoffs who
> probably don't even know who they are.
>
> Thanks for nothing guys. I write a polite, simple message, and I get
> replies like this. I'd certainly enjoy stomping your cowardly asses
> at the show.


Ever hear the story of the pot and kettle?

Fascinet
Spreading Sweetness and Light to the Genetically Inferior

Max Strick

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 7:28:56 AM3/5/02
to
>Ever hear the story of the pot and kettle?

I haven't, I haven't. TELL ME!
---------------------------------------------

Max Strickler

EndIgnoranceToday

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 11:08:12 AM3/5/02
to
fasc...@mailandnews.com (Fascinet) wrote in message news:<3c6211c5.02030...@posting.google.com>...


Oh, you pseudo-intellectuals here can play these "verbal masturbation"
or "accusation" games with me all day, but it's clear the only people
that takes you all seriously is yourselves. You are your own best
audiences.

Rest assured, when I wrote that reply, I had had quite the bad day,
and I get a little annoyed with people who act like total jackasses
when I make a polite request. Not only that, they had no business
responding to the message unless they had any valid help for me. I
didn't react out of line, I was expressing my anger at stupid kids who
use their mothers accounts and act like they're king shit.

None of you guys have the brain cells God gave a goat, and can only
reply with simple "Golden Rule" retorts and you all bask in your own
sunshine like you came off scholarly in the process.

Nevertheless, I got a ticket for the show last night, and it ruled, so
all of you can just fuck a camel, because it was your loss, not mine.

Now as for me, I'm off to work. I suggest some of you all get
hobbies.

misslali

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 11:40:56 AM3/5/02
to
In article <522359da.02030...@posting.google.com>,
Slay...@yahoo.com (EndIgnoranceToday) wrote:

> fasc...@mailandnews.com (Fascinet) wrote in message
> news:<3c6211c5.02030...@posting.google.com>...
> > Slay...@yahoo.com (EndIgnoranceToday) wrote in message
> > news:<522359da.02030...@posting.google.com>...
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > Sorry buddy, my mommy doesn't buy me tickets like your pathetic
> > > likely
> > > 16 year old ass, I was out paying bills and reducing debts and, well,
> > > working. didn't help that the local trendy radio station that
> > > doesn't
> > > play BAd Religion was giving away tickets for free to jerkoffs who
> > > probably don't even know who they are.
> > >
> > > Thanks for nothing guys. I write a polite, simple message, and I get
> > > replies like this. I'd certainly enjoy stomping your cowardly asses
> > > at the show.
> >
> >
> > Ever hear the story of the pot and kettle?
>
>
> Oh, you pseudo-intellectuals here can play these "verbal masturbation"
> or "accusation" games with me all day, but it's clear the only people
> that takes you all seriously is yourselves. You are your own best
> audiences.

The beauty to this particular retort of yours, is that you have proven
once again that contrary to what the New Yorker may have said, irony is
alive and well. (Or more precisely you have proven Fascinet's analogy.)
You don't get it do ya puddin'... no one who has responded to your post
about wanting over priced tix for washed up, has-beens like Bad
Religion, has taken *YOU* seriously. If you were even remotely
familiar with the NG you were posting to, you'd recognize that there are
no sacred cattle here, everything posted opens itself up for ridiucle.
This is not a topical NG, and the fact that you got so well, pissy and
'tuff' makes it even better sport to mock you and your weird misplaced
male threats of aggression. Kicking ass in the pit indeed, what is this
1985? Oh wait you wouldn't remember shows from 'way back' then anyway...

> I
> didn't react out of line, I was expressing my anger at stupid kids who
> use their mothers accounts and act like they're king shit.

Their mother's accounts? Ha! You knob, half of the people who responded
to you are at least ten years older than you and many of us saw Bad
Religion when you were just starting grade school...

And btw, having grown up in Florida, I do feel fully qualified in saying
that yes, Orlando suck.

EndIgnoranceToday

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 4:44:00 PM3/5/02
to
misslali <lal...@yahoo.compulsive> wrote in message news:<lali666-23E8E2...@news.apple.com>...

19 dollars is overpriced for four bands and two headliners? Yea okay.

Bad Religion's latest album is amazing, as well, so I wouldn't call
them "washed up" as they made one of their best albums in I'd say, oh,
11 odd years this year, 20 years after starting in the game, something
many punk acts have never been able to do.

> If you were even remotely
> familiar with the NG you were posting to, you'd recognize that there are
> no sacred cattle here, everything posted opens itself up for ridiucle.

That's fine. I also reserve the right to put idiots like that in
their place.

> This is not a topical NG, and the fact that you got so well, pissy and
> 'tuff' makes it even better sport to mock you and your weird misplaced
> male threats of aggression.

Male threats of aggression, hah, it's called "hyperbole", look it up
in the dictionary. I don't stomp people's asses at concerts, I rarely
even go in the pit,I pay money to hear music not to hit people with
brass knuckles. It was my way of expressing what little I thought of
you all.

as for being pissy, anybody who correlates mad "typing" with actual
human emotion has the brains of a goat. One can type verbal threats
online and write insulting banter while remaining composed as he
types.

>Kicking ass in the pit indeed, what is this
> 1985? Oh wait you wouldn't remember shows from 'way back' then anyway...

Your words, not mine. I don't recall mentioning anything about a
"pit".

> > I
> > didn't react out of line, I was expressing my anger at stupid kids who
> > use their mothers accounts and act like they're king shit.
>
> Their mother's accounts? Ha! You knob, half of the people who responded
> to you are at least ten years older than you and many of us saw Bad
> Religion when you were just starting grade school...

Well, hey, I apologize, I was just going off the information I was
given, the stupidity and assininity of what was typed, the retardation
of what was supposedly what you all consider "wit", and the "Orlando
Suck" bad grammar, obviously done on purpose as some kind of funny
"joke". Wow. My sides are splitting.

> And btw, having grown up in Florida, I do feel fully qualified in saying
> that yes, Orlando suck.

Aww, having grown up in Florida!

Why would I care what people think of Orlando. I don't even live in
Orlando.

EndIgnoranceToday

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 4:45:36 PM3/5/02
to
by the way, I didn't post this to hobgoblin, so I have no clue what
you're talking about.

Later guys. was just stopping into this pathetic assed channel for a
favor, but turns out i didn't need it.

misslali

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 5:00:46 PM3/5/02
to
In article <522359da.02030...@posting.google.com>,
Slay...@yahoo.com (EndIgnoranceToday) wrote:

> Bad Religion's latest album is amazing, as well, so I wouldn't call
> them "washed up" as they made one of their best albums in I'd say, oh,
> 11 odd years this year, 20 years after starting in the game, something
> many punk acts have never been able to do.
>
> > If you were even remotely
> > familiar with the NG you were posting to, you'd recognize that there
> > are
> > no sacred cattle here, everything posted opens itself up for ridiucle.
>
> That's fine. I also reserve the right to put idiots like that in
> their place.

Musta slept through something dood, because I have yet to see you put
anyone in his or her proverbial place. Mostly, I just see some guy who
claims not to care getting his panties in a wad. Seems to me you'd stop
reading and responding to the baiting if you truly didn't care, tough
guy.

Message has been deleted

the fucking goblin guy

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 6:05:47 PM3/5/02
to

First of all, alt.punk is not a "channel"
it is a Usenet Newsgroup. Usenet predates
the Internet.


Second of all, Orlando Suck!

FOC

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 8:45:56 PM3/5/02
to
In article <lali666-23E8E2...@news.apple.com>,
lal...@yahoo.compulsive says...

>
> Their mother's accounts? Ha! You knob,

Americans using the word "wanker" doesn't work, but for some reason, you
can all use the word "knob" effectively.

Nice swearing Lali.

--
Joel

Double00

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 9:15:41 PM3/5/02
to

"EndIgnoranceToday" <Slay...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:522359da.02030...@posting.google.com...

> > And btw, having grown up in Florida, I do feel fully qualified in saying


> > that yes, Orlando suck.
>
> Aww, having grown up in Florida!
>
> Why would I care what people think of Orlando. I don't even live in
> Orlando.

then why the hell did you get all pissy when somebody said it suck?


Jamie Leonard

unread,
Mar 5, 2002, 10:07:04 PM3/5/02
to
misslali <lal...@yahoo.compulsive> wrote in message news:<lali666-E6F5D2...@news.apple.com>...

Not that I necessarily support the batty young man you replied to but
this argument is generally only used by people who took a semester of
psychology in high school. it's also pretty funny how most of the
people in this channel seem to be on this board 24/7. i haven't seen
many instances where a reply hasn't been made instantaneously. it's
hard to tell who's more pathetic, the endignorance guy, or the
half-pint twits or make fun of him. really, if EIT is as pathetic as
you all claim, aren't you all more pathetic for kicking someone that
weak?

morons...lol, I'll just munch on my popcorn and watch this nice little
soap opera unfold.

Love and regards,

Jamie Leonard

"Everyone knows rock achieved perfection in 1974. It's a scientific
fact!"
--Homer Simpson

"Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun"
Ash, 'Army of Darkness'

"You see this ass? You can suck a turd right out of this ass!"
Dave Brockie of Gwar.

Fascinet

unread,
Mar 6, 2002, 6:58:58 AM3/6/02
to
FightO...@hotmail.com (Jamie Leonard) wrote in message news:<d249d0e6.0203...@posting.google.com>...

> misslali <lal...@yahoo.compulsive> wrote in message news:<lali666-E6F5D2...@news.apple.com>...
> > In article <522359da.02030...@posting.google.com>,
> > Slay...@yahoo.com (EndIgnoranceToday) wrote:
> >
> > > Bad Religion's latest album is amazing, as well, so I wouldn't call
> > > them "washed up" as they made one of their best albums in I'd say, oh,
> > > 11 odd years this year, 20 years after starting in the game, something
> > > many punk acts have never been able to do.
> > >
> > > > If you were even remotely
> > > > familiar with the NG you were posting to, you'd recognize that there
> > > > are
> > > > no sacred cattle here, everything posted opens itself up for ridiucle.
> > >
> > > That's fine. I also reserve the right to put idiots like that in
> > > their place.
> >
> > Musta slept through something dood, because I have yet to see you put
> > anyone in his or her proverbial place. Mostly, I just see some guy who
> > claims not to care getting his panties in a wad. Seems to me you'd stop
> > reading and responding to the baiting if you truly didn't care, tough
> > guy.
>
> Not that I necessarily support the batty young man you replied to but
> this argument is generally only used by people who took a semester of
> psychology in high school. it's also pretty funny how most of the
> people in this channel

When you posted using your other nym, "Slay...@yahoo.com"
(EndIgnoranceToday), Bobby Goblin informed you that newsgroups are not
"channels".


> seem to be on this board 24/7. i haven't seen
> many instances where a reply hasn't been made instantaneously. it's
> hard to tell who's more pathetic, the endignorance guy, or the
> half-pint twits or make fun of him. really, if EIT is as pathetic as
> you all claim, aren't you all more pathetic for kicking someone that
> weak?
>

No.

You totally deserved it.


> morons...lol, I'll just munch on my popcorn and watch this nice little
> soap opera unfold.
>
> Love and regards,
>
> Jamie Leonard
>

Fascinet

Ultrabean

unread,
Mar 6, 2002, 11:01:06 AM3/6/02
to
Fascinet wrote:

> > Jamie Leonard/SlayerRob wrote:
> >
> > Not that I necessarily support the batty young man you replied to but
> > this argument is generally only used by people who took a semester of
> > psychology in high school. it's also pretty funny how most of the
> > people in this channel
>
>
> When you posted using your other nym, "Slay...@yahoo.com"
> (EndIgnoranceToday), Bobby Goblin informed you that newsgroups are not
> "channels".
>

Yeah, Slayer Rob. Pretending to be two different people on the same
newsgroup is TOTALLY GAY.

Unless, of course, it is done by a consummate professional.

Fascinet

unread,
Mar 7, 2002, 1:12:14 AM3/7/02
to

>

> Ever hear the story of the pot and kettle?
>

No I haven't, but knowing the participants, I'll bet it was a torrid affair.

Rob Del Medico

unread,
Mar 23, 2022, 8:59:59 PM3/23/22
to
On Saturday, March 2, 2002 at 12:32:50 PM UTC-5, EndIgnoranceToday wrote:
> if ANYBODY living in the Orlando area has a ticket left to sell for
> the Bad rEligion show at the HOB March 4th, I need one badly. I will
> pay as much as 30$. If this interests you, contact me at
> immediately.

nebody got 1
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages