D.O.A. interview- Canadian hardcore punk lives

Jason Gross

May 31, 2022, 11:23:03 PM5/31/22
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <https://www.furious.com/perfect/index0622.html>, you'll find (among other things):

D.O.A.
Interview- Canada hardcore lives by Peter Crigler
"What more needs to be said about Joey Shithead and D.O.A.? Hardcore legends; Canadian icons and still going strong with an altered line-up all these years later. In 2022, Joey and the band hit the road to celebrate the belated 40th anniversary of their landmark Hardcore '81 album. Joey also managed to squeeze in his political aspirations into his already busy schedule. We at PSF were very lucky to be able to Zoom with him and talk about the band, the album, the state of hardcore and Canadian politics, even his dearly departed bandmates, including original members bassist Randy Rampage and drummer Chuck Biscuits."

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason