Stop Turbonegro they are fake posers

Christian Mumford

Feb 27, 2023, 2:49:40 AM2/27/23
Let's get rid of the racist & mobster band Turbonegro & their horrible cocaine & biker image... Censor them! Boycott them! Me now in Judas Priest "Killing Machine" shirt from Wish... Rob Halford is gay satanist and my Hero i am sure he thinks Turbonegro sucks! End the racketeering & drug dealing & Turbojugend partying fuck their nazi chauvinist cocaine sailor image...

Jim Wright

Sep 28, 2023, 8:49:43 AM9/28/23
On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 1:49:40 AM UTC-6, Christian Mumford wrote:
> ... Rob Halford is gay satanist and my Hero...

Boy, do I know the bar for you.