the patriarchal Mohawk: the Father is the only one we need

Christian Mumford

Feb 25, 2023, 1:45:17 AM2/25/23
The father always comes first. The mother is secondary and is only a carrier, a breeder. In hinduism we achieve brahmmanism we don't need a mother or Eve biting the Apple, er ONLY need the male first, Adam, created in gods image. Women Are unimportant and dominated in the bible, which is patriarchal... God is a male. The creator. I will never be friends with my mom for what she did to me and never forgive her. I am not helping her anymore. Not beingnice to her, not being her son anymore i have only negativity and animosity Against her. I hate matriarchy like catholocism and Hinduism. I am patriarchy like protestantism, islam and buddhism and will never be a friend again. Martin Luther and Jerusalem the Celestial.