What are you listening to?

Totty Vice

Apr 14, 2022, 9:26:12 AM4/14/22
What are you listening to?
I need some fresh ideas.
-TV

Kerr-Mudd, John

Apr 14, 2022, 11:13:20 AM4/14/22
There's nothing fresh, it's all Rotten:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresh_Fruit_for_Rotting_Vegetables

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Totty Vice

Apr 14, 2022, 2:26:12 PM4/14/22
Thank you, I will play that while looking for a new beat.
I need some new sound to collect.
-TV

Ken Olson

Apr 14, 2022, 4:25:06 PM4/14/22
Scandinavian Punk and hard rock. Gluecifer, Turbonegro, Hellacopters.
Plus Nashville Pussy.

--
ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

Totty Vice

Apr 14, 2022, 6:57:06 PM4/14/22
I am glad to see such good recommendations.
alt.punk lives
-TV

johnk...@gmail.com

May 3, 2022, 8:52:37 PM5/3/22
I listened to The Gladiators "Trenchtown Mixup" after my Vegetarian STD Meal this evening!

But I listened to LAMF by The Heartbreakers when I Nordictrack!

John Kuthe...

Totty Vice

May 9, 2022, 7:02:43 PM5/9/22

> > > Scandinavian Punk and hard rock. Gluecifer, Turbonegro, Hellacopters.
> > > Plus Nashville Pussy.
> > > ÄLSKAR - Fänga Dagen

> > I am glad to see such good recommendations.
> > alt.punk lives
> > -TV

> I listened to The Gladiators "Trenchtown Mixup" after my Vegetarian STD Meal this evening!
>
> But I listened to LAMF by The Heartbreakers when I Nordictrack!
>
> John Kuthe...

I am listening to the Zero Boys.
It is a mood.
-TottyVice

Jim Wright

Aug 25, 2022, 8:27:25 AM8/25/22
Reverend Beat-Man, Jesus Christ Twist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKQ1ufXFwZI

King Khan & BBQ, Tastebuds

Quadrajets, If You Ain't Down with Ronnie V

The Oblivians, Call the Police, Come a Little Closer

The Cramps, Cornfed Dames, Voodoo Idol

Tina Turner, Acid Queen

Julie Felix, Snakeskin

I kid. It's on shuffle.

-F

Kerr-Mudd, John

Aug 25, 2022, 11:49:50 AM8/25/22
Pistols - proper punk.

Jim Wright

Aug 25, 2022, 2:49:56 PM8/25/22
Never head that song.

Can you hum a few bars?

-F

Kerr-Mudd, John

Aug 25, 2022, 3:34:23 PM8/25/22
On Thu, 25 Aug 2022 11:49:55 -0700 (PDT)
Jim Wright <meanw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, August 25, 2022 at 10:49:50 AM UTC-5, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:
> > On Thu, 25 Aug 2022 05:27:24 -0700 (PDT)
> > Jim Wright <meanw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Reverend Beat-Man, Jesus Christ Twist
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKQ1ufXFwZI
> > >
> > > King Khan & BBQ, Tastebuds
> > >
> > > Quadrajets, If You Ain't Down with Ronnie V
> > >
> > > The Oblivians, Call the Police, Come a Little Closer
> > >
> > > The Cramps, Cornfed Dames, Voodoo Idol
> > >
> > > Tina Turner, Acid Queen
> > >
> > > Julie Felix, Snakeskin
> > >
> > > I kid. It's on shuffle.
> > >
> > Pistols - proper punk.
> > --
> > Bah, and indeed Humbug.
>
> Never head that song.

Ah you want a full song/artist reference; very well:

The Sex Pistols - (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone (a Monkees cover
AFAICR)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMpbEp71nC8

retro music from 2009!

Jim Wright

Aug 25, 2022, 3:43:03 PM8/25/22
Nothing better than crowd surfing during grandpa's guitar solo.

-F