BETTER bad joke

Resist 718

May 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/23/99
how many old school kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

4, one to do it and the rest to shout "GO!"

ok that was bad sorry

Matt

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99

naw, i think that was pretty fucking good....

Matt

::nikole::

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99

Jelle Hugaerts wrote in message
>why did Hitler commit suicide?
>
>He got his gas bill.

this made me laugh out loud

xnikx

Jelle Hugaerts

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
why did Hitler commit suicide?

He got his gas bill.

Jelle

XmuppettX

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
>how many old school kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
>
>4, one to do it and the rest to shout "GO!"

how many EMO kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?

none.. they just wine about how much they miss the old light bulb..

how many skinheads does it take to screw in a light bulb?

10.. one to do it.. and 9 to back him up..

how many earth crisis fans does it take to screw in a light bulb?

none.. eXc kids dont screw!

how many ska kids does it take to screw in a light bulb?

5.. cuase it the first one drops.. the 4 gotta go.. PICK IT UP PICK IT UP..

how many punks does it take to screw in a light bulb?

2.. one to do it.. and the other to kick the chair out from under him!

how many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?

none.. the bitch can cook in the dark!

---
X andy muppet X
---
' crackhead drownin' in a pool of blood..
and its a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

gee oficer.. he must have taken a fall..
I don't have a bat.. I don't even play ball! '
- Dem Brooklyn Bums..
---

XmuppettX

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99

>why did Hitler commit suicide?
>
>He got his gas bill.
>

>Jelle

hahahaha!

XavishayX

May 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/25/99
good ol' lightbulb jokes...never fail to amuse me...hey, i'm blonde! 8O)

-XavishayX
"all periods should be in groups of three..."