John Olsen returns...

ThePulp.Net editor

Oct 28, 2015, 11:42:04 AM10/28/15
I was disappointed to hear that John Olsen's website, The Shadow in
Review, disappeared when Comcast eliminated its personal web pages. But
I'm thrilled to announce that John is returning with a new blog, That's
Pulp!, at ThePulp.Net.

See my latest post at Yellowed Perils for more details.

<
http://www.thepulp.net/yellowedperils/2015/10/28/coming-friday-thats-pulp/ >
or
< http://wp.me/p2qgXO-1e2 >

- Bill

--
William Lampkin

http://ThePulp.Net
Your link to the online world of the pulps!

Yellowed Perils: Thoughts and Comments on the World of the Pulps
http://www.thepulp.net/yellowedperils/

jme...@verizon.net

Oct 29, 2015, 6:14:02 PM10/29/15
Very good news!

Joe Pfeiffer

Oct 29, 2015, 11:15:08 PM10/29/15
"ThePulp.Net editor" <visit_the_c...@thepulp.net> writes:

> I was disappointed to hear that John Olsen's website, The Shadow in
> Review, disappeared when Comcast eliminated its personal web
> pages. But I'm thrilled to announce that John is returning with a new
> blog, That's Pulp!, at ThePulp.Net.
>
> See my latest post at Yellowed Perils for more details.
>
> <
> http://www.thepulp.net/yellowedperils/2015/10/28/coming-friday-thats-pulp/
>>
> or
> < http://wp.me/p2qgXO-1e2 >
>
> - Bill

Excellent!

botacl...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2017, 3:49:29 AM1/4/17
Generously generous for the year 2017

Needs a particular credit back offer with no tax fee with a rate of 1.14% to anyone want a remunerative and trustworthy loan with confidence please really contact me in order to find a favorable follow up I'm on for More confidence then contact me.
Botacl...@gmail.com