Long time no see...

kimb...@kimberlychapman.com

Feb 4, 2008, 3:31:52 AM2/4/08
I've been horrible about coming in here at all for so long. I think
I've kept in touch with most of you via email anyway. But I figured I
should poke my head in and say hi, just in case. :)

Hope everyone's doing well...I'm much easier to get ahold of at my
livejournal at http://kimberlychapman.livejournal.com/ and 99% of the
posts are open to the public.

cweslingathotmaildotcom

Apr 12, 2009, 10:56:35 PM4/12/09
I've been pretty horrible about coming in here too for the last few
years. Freyja and I are doing okay; hope you are, too!

Chris W.
--
"I don't know, I never smoked Astro-Turf." -- Baseball player
Tug McGraw, when asked in 1974 whether he preferred natural