Happy B-Day, Kacee!

Daniel Glick

Nov 28, 2006, 9:11:42 PM11/28/06
At least, I hope it's your birthday... that's what Friendster tells me.
I haven't even logged in there in I don't know how long, but they were
courteous enough to e-mail me about it. (The only social networking site
I use with any regularity is AOL^H^H^HMySpace, because some friends have
blogs on there that I can't read unless I'm a member.)

So, many happy returns and I hope you're having a great day! Let's put
out some virtual cake and see if we can't get the rats to come in.

--
My e-mail is dan, not news http://www.danielglick.com
"Nothing brightens up my morning. Coffee simply provides a shade of gray