This is funny

Lane Gray, Czar Castic

Sep 11, 2006, 9:49:47 PM9/11/06
www.godhatesfigs.com

About time someone held that Topeka nitwit up to some clever, or at least
subtle, ridicule.

I'm still working on getting the copies of the CD; I forgot to grab them
at the gig last weekend.

This just in from the WEHT files: Two Live Crew is still around and
touring; they played St. Joseph, Mo. last Friday in the bar across the
street from the bar we played at.

--
Lane Gray
The Mome Rath isn't born that can outgrabe me, buddy.

Kimberly Chapman

Sep 12, 2006, 4:09:14 AM9/12/06
kcstee...@pb.aol.com (Lane Gray, Czar Castic) wrote in
<op.tfqso...@c0a80001.tipt.aol.com>:

>www.godhatesfigs.com

*snort* Good site. Love the FAQ. Serious nerdology in there!

--
-- Kimberly Chapman, author, crafter, left-wing activist
kimb...@kimberlychapman.com