It's a girl

1 view

Nils

Apr 4, 2006, 5:31:32 AM4/4/06
Hi all,

Don't know if anyone still lurks here, but in case they do:
I became a daddy for the third time on April 1st (this is not a joke).
I already had two sons, and now I have a daughter. We named her "Kaat",
which is equivalent to Kate in the English speaking countries I
suppose. She's fine and healthy and all is well.

Virtual drinks are on me!

Oh yeah, I have also started a new job on March 1st. I am now
officially a game developer (programmer), which is just the coolest job
I have ever had. Let's hope it lasts!

Good things for all of you,
Nils

Daniel Glick

Apr 5, 2006, 12:09:14 AM4/5/06

Congrats! Sounds like you're working to dispel all those rumors about
the declining European fertility rate.

--
My e-mail is dan, not news http://www.danielglick.com
"No self-respecting liberal should want everyone to be a liberal."

Kimberly Chapman

Apr 15, 2006, 1:52:33 AM4/15/06
Yay for Nils and family! Congratulations! :)

--
-- Kimberly Chapman, author, crafter, left-wing activist
kimb...@kimberlychapman.com

Lane Gray, Czar Castic

Apr 29, 2006, 6:19:50 PM4/29/06

Nils wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Don't know if anyone still lurks here, but in case they do:
> I became a daddy for the third time on April 1st (this is not a joke).
> I already had two sons, and now I have a daughter. We named her "Kaat",
> which is equivalent to Kate in the English speaking countries I
> suppose. She's fine and healthy and all is well.

YAY for healthy births

> Virtual drinks are on me!

I prefer mine in a glass on the bar, or if they're gonna be on anyone,
how about on Camryn Manheim?

> Oh yeah, I have also started a new job on March 1st. I am now
> officially a game developer (programmer), which is just the coolest job
> I have ever had. Let's hope it lasts!

Sounds tres cool. Conga rats

Lurker Praps

May 31, 2006, 6:48:11 AM5/31/06
Also Sprach Nils:

Massage: <1144143092....@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
Froom: "Nils" <nde...@yahoo.com>
On: 4599 Sep 1993 02:31:32 -0700

> I became a daddy for the third time on April 1st (this is not a joke).

Belated congratulations, Nils.

Now, put it away and keep it put away. Three is plenty!

--
Malc, Southend-on-Sea, UK (not Europe, or the World)
Keeper of the September Chicken.

Kimberly Chapman

Jun 6, 2006, 1:39:29 AM6/6/06
ma...@potnoodleSPICEDHAM.net (Lurker Praps) wrote in
<smtp3bebf4c4.wibble@localhost>:

>Belated congratulations, Nils.
>
>Now, put it away and keep it put away. Three is plenty!

But what if he's a Protestant? Because as I understand it, members of the
Protestant Reformed Church, which successfully challenged the autocratic
power of the Papacy in the mid-sixteenth century, can wear little rubber
devices to prevent issue. When Martin Luther nailed his protest up to the
church door in fifteen-seventeen, he may not have realised the full
significance of what he was doing, but four hundred years later, thanks to
him, Nils can wear whatever he wants on his John Thomas.

:D