attn: sayre - highly graceful finances - ekzo - (1/1)

oliver

Mar 26, 2007, 2:05:27 PM3/26/07
I bet you’ll love this.

With some of the fastest connections around it's no wonder people love it and keep coming back.
Images, video, mp3 music, the real news from around the world... it's all inside waiting for you.
They offer some of the best premium newsgroup access anywhere.
Take a look at all the great features below and imagine! You'll LOVE it.
Great prices and support await you as you travel into the beautiful world of premium nntp access.
They give you access to some of the best groups others may not carry.
Take a look, I know you'll love it as much as I do.
You can find almost anything you are looking for.

Posting allowed!
2,000,000 new posts each day
Very long retention
Streaming audio and video
Convenient thumbnail indexes
Keyword searchable

I'm really happy I found http://www.newsdude.net and you will love em too.

Al mub, bow lacya niv wi jopvamasguf vetwi mi wojtafawfob. Sorba ...