[META] About these groups

Robotech_Master

May 3, 2009, 10:50:38 PM5/3/09
I wrote a column covering the origin of alt.pub.havens-rest,
alt.pub.dragons-inn, and alt.cyberpunk.chatsubo (with some asides
about alt.callahans, and alt.pub.cloven-shield) and where to find some
old archives and FAQs and stuff.

(Please note the follow-up is set to take follow-ups out of the latter
two groups, since they were only mentioned in passing.)

http://www.teleread.org/2009/04/28/paleo-e-books-altcyberpunkchatsubo-and-altpub/

It's part of a series you can find at

http://www.teleread.org/category/paleo-e-books/

--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm

gg00s...@yahoo.com

May 21, 2009, 3:37:34 PM5/21/09
On May 3, 10:50 pm, Robotech_Master <robot...@eyrie.org> wrote:
> I wrote a column covering the origin of alt.pub.havens-rest,
> alt.pub.dragons-inn, and alt.cyberpunk.chatsubo (with some asides
> about alt.callahans, and alt.pub.cloven-shield) and where to find some
> old archives and FAQs and stuff.
>
> (Please note the follow-up is set to take follow-ups out of the latter
> two groups, since they were only mentioned in passing.)
>
> http://www.teleread.org/2009/04/28/paleo-e-books-altcyberpunkchatsubo...

> It's part of a series you can find at
>
> http://www.teleread.org/category/paleo-e-books/
>
> --
> Chris Meadows aka         | WWW:http://www.terrania.us     | Somebody
> Robotech_Master           | ICQ: 5477383  AIM: RoboMastr     | help, I'm
> robotech.mas...@gmail.com | Skype, LJ-Gizmo: Robotech_Master | trapped in
> robot...@eyrie.org        | Yahoo: robotech_master_2000      | a sig file!

Its really too bad that this group has disappeared. There were some
amazing stories and characters here many years ago - I was one of
them.
Sad, really.

*just passin' through* gg00se