ADMIN: Magic Weapon Wanted

1 view

Peter Bruce Harper

Jul 2, 1992, 11:51:39 AM7/2/92

Is there a magic shop in Generica that someone is running? Can I get a magic
bow in the armory? If so, who's in charge of the armory so that I can go in
there and try to make a deal for a bow.

Email me and let me know.

Thanx,
Brycur

* "I am the Lizard King, * Peter Harper *
* I can do anything! * Worcester Polytechnic Institute *
* - James Douglas Morrison * Worcester, MA 01609 *
* Poet * patc...@wpi.wpi.edu *
* (1943-1971) * patc...@encore.wpi.edu *

Shonias

Jul 2, 1992, 12:44:52 PM7/2/92
Shonias overhears Brycur express a desire for a magic bow.
She turns to the Mage, "If you will excuse me for a moment
good sir..."

She leaves the Inn quickly and is gone for some time.

When she returns she looks around for Brycur...

Shonias

--
***********************************
Thunder and lightning in the dark

Patrick Rannou

Jul 4, 1992, 6:25:46 AM7/4/92
In article <1992Jul2.1...@wpi.WPI.EDU> patc...@encore.WPI.EDU (Peter Bruce Harper) writes:

Is there a magic shop in Generica that someone is running? Can I get a magic
bow in the armory? If so, who's in charge of the armory so that I can go in
there and try to make a deal for a bow.

Email me and let me know.

Thanx,
Brycur

A undescript man hears Brycurs plea, and turns towanrd him:

"A magic shop? Oh, yeah, just turn the next 18th corner, go south until you
reach a field with pink elephants, chicken with teeth, and flying cows.
It's just on the other side of the street..."

Undescript Man

========== And they think I'm a munchkin! =========
Paradak.