2023

J Peters

Dec 31, 2022, 4:17:13 PM12/31/22
A woman of a certain age stops into the place. She sets a basket of
fresh muffins on the bar, helping herself to one. Galileo sets a cup of
warm tea in front of her. She nods her thanks, her mouth full of banana
muffin.

She chews and swallows, then says, "Here's hoping the new year brings
you nothing but good things."

Skatha

Jan 1, 2023, 11:27:08 AM1/1/23
Skatha unburrows herself from the pile of blankets she's ensconced beneath and raises a mug of hot chocolate in a return salute.
"I wish you a happy and healthy new year as well!"

Ben Collver

Jan 1, 2023, 5:57:53 PM1/1/23
Ben walks in carrying a bike helmet. Cold out there! He helps himself
to a banana muffin. Galileo sets up a brisk cup of tea. Ben smiles
and sits a spell.

Happy New Year! May we take it easy and take it all in stride.

J Peters

Jan 11, 2023, 9:44:12 AM1/11/23
Gemini glances at the news on her phone. "I was going to mention
something about upcoming travel plans, but I'm afraid of jinxing it."

She checks her Southwest app. "Not canceled so far..." she mumbles.

Skatha

Jan 12, 2023, 2:20:52 PM1/12/23
"I had family caught up with the nation-wide grounding yesterday," Skatha adds. "Luckily they made their destination, with only a little bit of running between flights. Still...wild stuff."

J Peters

Jan 22, 2023, 10:37:32 PM1/22/23
We made it there and back again, on Southwest. The last leg was delayed
almost an hour, waiting on crew. So, not too bad.

Skatha

Jan 23, 2023, 11:16:23 PM1/23/23
"Wow, that's not bad at all! i'm glad your travel went well." Skatha considers her mug of tea, hoping that it lives up to its 'Mental Clarity' promises. "I haven't really been traveling since the airlines were having their current issues, and I have to say that I don't really miss it that much. New places can be interesting, but boy air travel can get to you after a while."