Re: Lionel Butt Sex Monkey Lauer EXPOSED!

Message has been deleted

Onideus Mad Hatter

Apr 5, 2009, 7:26:50 PM4/5/09
On 6 Apr 2009 00:14:14 +0200, Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer
<anon...@remailer.cyberiade.it> wrote:

>In article <tsait4h076ioe2mka...@4ax.com>
>Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:
>>
>> On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 13:51:48 -0600, Dead Kitten
>> <ic9b...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

>> >Do you like games?
>>
>> Only if they involve your mother.
>
>Why? Does your mother have an STD again?

Only if you've been sleeping with her, Itchy.

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm น x น

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"Freedom, true freedom, is nothing more than intellectual advantage over others."

"When I listen to people I don't really listen to what it is they're
saying, so much as what they're saying it for."

"Don't ever fuck with someone who has more creativity than you do."

"You're only one of the best if you're striving to become one of the
best."

"I didn't make reality, Sunshine, I just verbally bitch slapped you
with it."

"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"Usenet Filters - Learn to shut yourself the fuck up!"

"Drugs killed Jesus you know...oh wait, no, that was the Jews, my
bad."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty fucking high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"I am the living embodiment of hell itself in all its tormentive rage,
endless suffering, unfathomable pain and unending horror...but you
don't get sent to me...I come for you."

"Ideally in a fight I'd want a BGM-109A with a W80 250 kiloton
tactical thermonuclear fusion based war head."

"Tell me, would you describe yourself more as a process or a
function?"

"Apparently this group has got the market cornered on stupid.
Intelligence is down 137 points across the board and the forecast
indicates an increase in Webtv users."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )

Bob Larter

Apr 6, 2009, 3:04:08 AM4/6/09
Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
> In article <tsait4h076ioe2mka...@4ax.com>
> Onideus Mad Hatter <use...@backwater-productions.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 13:51:48 -0600, Dead Kitten
>> <ic9b...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

>>> Do you like games?
>> Only if they involve your mother.
>
> Why? Does your mother have an STD again?

That's never stopped DiaperBoi before.

stermen

May 5, 2009, 4:46:28 PM5/5/09