Re: Black Lives Matter hit with grassroots revolt in power struggle over control, money

BeamMeUpScotty

Dec 8, 2020, 1:40:31 PM12/8/20
On 12/8/20 1:01 PM, Byker wrote:
> "Ubiquitous"  wrote in message
>>
>> Black Lives Matter is facing a rebellion within its own ranks as regional
>> affiliates seek greater control over the movement and demand answers
>> about
>> where millions of dollars in donations have gone.
>
> Probably to pay the cash bonds for all arrested BLM and Antifa members...

To pay the BRIBES to the STATE and city officials to do nothing, and NOT
to stop the #BLM THUGS from burning and looting.

If you STOP and think about it, it was BIG TECH paying-off the State and
City Governments by donating to #BLM who then bribed the State and City
officials to allow them to burn and loot local BRICK and MORTAR stores
which are their direct competition, without any fingerprints on the
money because they donated it to a 501-c3 tax exempt group who then use
the money like the MAFIA would do and used part of it to buy off the
police by paying bribes to their boss the Mayor or the Governor.

Now they're being bribed to keep the Chinese Virus lock-down in place to
further destroy the mom and pop shopping centers. All this from people
like Zuckerberg. They want to force us all to go to the internet and to
order it or to go to a BIG BOX STORE.

Another reason I plan to shop for Christmas (if I do any shopping) in
the mom and pop stores or NOT at all.

Christmas isn't shopping it's family, is it any wonder the
Marxist-Democrats and their BIG TECH and BIG BOX outlets want to destroy
Christmas and at the same time destroy their competition. They see it
as a win/win they get your year round business and get to destroy your
FAMILY just a little bit more in the process.

--
TAKE THE RED PILL

https://www.oann.com/ https://americasvoice.news/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/ https://www.zerohedge.com/
https://www.infowars.com/ https://www.tatumreport.com/
https://thenationalpulse.com/ https://www.breitbart.com/
https://www.parler.com/ https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/ https://www.mrctv.org/

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 26, 2021, 1:03:26 PM8/26/21
That's Karma

*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is we talk about it*
We hate censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you.
Make them prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you
didn't find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you
then you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G790p0LcgbI

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB is*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB6p5QPVhPI
WATCH OUT FOR THE Snake Oil Salesmen selling "ism"
- Cartoon -